XIM Community

Need help, sensitivity trouble (X1)  (Read 760 times)

Offline DARKCOMANDOKING

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: DARKCOMANDOKING
Need help, sensitivity trouble (X1)
« on: 01:48 AM - 11/06/16 »
So I just started using the XIM4 and I am running into a problem. When I play Battlefield for or Rainbow Six: Siege, I have to put my sensitivity up to the max of 500 on the manager. But everyone seems to use a sensitivity of 40 or less. My in-game sensitivity is also maxed out too. Also, on any sensitivity the controls feel really choppy, almost laggy. It makes it almost impossible to aim. Is use and Xbox One with a regular controller.

Offline DARKCOMANDOKING

• View Profile
Re: Need help, sensitivity trouble (X1)
« Reply #1 on: 04:22 AM - 11/06/16 »
So I fixed my sensitivity issue somehow, but the stuttering effect the mouse has makes R6:S impossible to play. It isn't all that noticeable on BF4 and I have yet to try other games with XIM4 as these games are the ones my friends play.

Offline xCira LE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Azoric
« Reply #2 on: 08:01 AM - 11/06/16 »
What DPI is your mouse set to and which mouse are you using?
Mice: G403 Prodigy, G502 Spectrum, G402 Hyperion Fury, Razer Deathadder Chroma, FinalMouse Scream One, FinalMouse Classic Ergo 2 (2017).
Keyboards: Corsair K65 RGB LUX, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma, Sony NAV
Console: XBOX ONE
Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
XIM4 running SA5 PD
Amazon Basics USB 2.0 powered Hub

Offline DARKCOMANDOKING

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09:47 PM - 11/06/16 »
I have a Tonor® 2.4GHz 6D Wireless Optical Mouse USB 2.0. I don't know the DPI for it, but I did fix my sensitivity for my mouse. My only problem is this weird stuttering effect that I get from playing games. It 's almost a laggy feel and prevents me from playing at all on R6:S, aiming or using my hip to look around makes the game feel like it's running at 10-20 FPS despite the fact that everything in the background is running just fine. It seems to be non-existant on BF4, but I can still see it just a bit. I don't know if it's just the mouse I'm using, XIM4, or something else. None-the-less it makes aiming nearly impossible on R6:S. I have yet to test XIM4 on other games.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12:34 PM - 11/15/16 »
Wireless mice can have this issue. Mostly it's due to the distance between the mouse and receiver but I've experienced it within inches from the receiver using a G602. If the issue continues I suggest using a wired mouse.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Admin