XIM Community

XIM2 ORDER MAILING LIST SIGN UP Reply and add your name today!!!  (Read 6835 times)

Offline shadykt321

• View Profile
 I want my xim2

Offline MrFresh

• Vigilo Confido
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: MrFresh KC
Here is an idea, how about instead of people that have NOTHING to do with XIM&XIM2 starting these pointless and stupid threads, leave it to the people that are in charge of the production/development of XIM&XIM2? Yes, we are all excited, yes, we all are anxiously awaiting XIM2's arrival. But also, Yes, you are wasting everyones time by doing this stupid stuff. I dont mean to be rude or anything, but when it is time for the orders to be taken, i am sure that Derektm and Obsiv will let us know.

agree

Offline alienbladex

• View Profile
I want my xim 2.Thanks.

Offline homicidalspiff

• View Profile
I want my XIM2!

Offline voss

• View Profile
I want my XIM2

Offline glenn37216

• MVP
    • View Profile
I'll take 5.    ;D

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
Here is an idea, how about instead of people that have NOTHING to do with XIM&XIM2 starting these pointless and stupid threads, leave it to the people that are in charge of the production/development of XIM&XIM2? Yes, we are all excited, yes, we all are anxiously awaiting XIM2's arrival. But also, Yes, you are wasting everyones time by doing this stupid stuff. I dont mean to be rude or anything, but when it is time for the orders to be taken, i am sure that Derektm and Obsiv will let us know.

agree

I would have locked this thread days ago. We are working on some forum ground rules though and we're not trying to needlessly censor or anything like that. We will just have to deal with little things like this for a bit. People are getting anxious and posting stuff like this makes them feel better as it holds them over and gives us something to post into for a few days until we can get some more news. BUT, It's just distracting and stuff like this rarely yields anything fruitful. News _is_ coming. Please be patient.  :)

Offline neemz

• View Profile
Why hasn't his been locked?

Offline OMGsus

• Administrator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: OMGsus
  • PSN ID: OMGsus
Why hasn't his been locked?

The plan is to set up some basic rules of behavior. Then, once we think we have come up with something fair, we will go around locking threads that need to be locked. This thread would most likely get locked or deleted (I doubt deleted) but thats not my call. Gotta wait for some ground rules so we have some kind of policy to back up our actions.

Offline derektm

• View Profile
    • Derektm.com
Guys we are too busy working to bring you the best keyboard and mouse solution for the Xbox 360. Sorry =)