XIM Community

Whats the best hip and ads settings cuase i feel the hip is faster ?  (Read 1197 times)

Offline silver87

• View Profile
In other words how can u.make ur ads and hip thw same value i already tryd putting both same #  still feels off what is y/x ratio  ? I have a g303 mouse 12k dpi  ?

Offline xCira LE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Azoric
They will never feel the same as the games have a lower ADS sensitivity compared to HIP hard coded into them.
Mice: G403 Prodigy, G502 Spectrum, G402 Hyperion Fury, Razer Deathadder Chroma, FinalMouse Scream One, FinalMouse Classic Ergo 2 (2017).
Keyboards: Corsair K65 RGB LUX, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma, Sony NAV
Console: XBOX ONE
Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
XIM4 running SA5 PD
Amazon Basics USB 2.0 powered Hub

Offline silver87

• View Profile
Dam that suks i tryd  connecting my eagleye to xim4 co.patible didnt work wish it would :(

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
You can use the HIP translator while ADS. That may or may not make a difference.

HIP should ALWAYS be faster in any case, because it's used to traverse the map and / or  change direction quickly. ADS should ALWAYS be slower, because you want more granular control over your aim while shooting.

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
You can always measure your hip turn distance and your ads turn distance to try and tweak them to be similar. Ive had success with that but had to turn my hip sessetivity way down. It will probably never be perfect though. It did help me in a time where i was going back and forth from pc to console often. Also i was playing a game with very high turn speeds.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline silver87

• View Profile
Hmm ill give it a try thnx  u using 500 polling rate or 1000 ?

Offline Rouss3l

• View Profile
You can use the HIP translator while ADS. That may or may not make a difference.

HIP should ALWAYS be faster in any case, because it's used to traverse the map and / or  change direction quickly. ADS should ALWAYS be slower, because you want more granular control over your aim while shooting.

Dont think this is the case in all scenarios. Coming from a PC background, in particular competitive CS GO, muscle memory is developed a lot quicker if ADS and hip are the same. Like mentioned before, easiest way of handling this is measuring a 360/180 in hip and copying it for ADS

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
As mentioned above.  HIP and ADS are two different look mechanics.  You can use the HIP translator for your ADS movement but it may not feel 1:1.

What game is this for anyway and what other settings are you using for both in game and xim

Offline silver87

• View Profile
B03 and I have plenty pc experience I hold a 4.6 kd on b03 but I still can't find a great setting I move low dpi,s low polling rates to I just can't find no great setting I thought if u had them hip and ads it would feel = but it doesn't 1 is way faster then the other .?

Offline silver87

• View Profile
Also before I had Xim4 I had the eagle year and my God the only thing you had to move was just key bindings and your in-game sensitivey  that's it!! I wanted to ask obvis is there any way I can connect my Eagle eye to compatible mode on xim4 I tryd didn't work is there away he can update firmware on it ?

Admin