XIM Community

Battlefield 1 Ballistic Curve *revised  (Read 29648 times)

Offline notlimah

• View Profile
Re: Battlefield 1 Ballistic Curve *revised
« Reply #60 on: 02:38 AM - 10/31/16 »
Just wanted to do a follow up post after using Zombies second curve with a 12k dpi setting. Like everyone else has stated, it rocks!!! I think the standard st worked great as it was, but this really put it over the edge for me. I am using slightly different sensitivity settings thou. Currently 100% for all basic sens in game. 125% for all magnification related sensitivities. Xim side using 12hip and 6ads.

Offline serms

• Metal Up Your @#$%
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 03:27 AM - 10/31/16 »
Hummm tried the curves, they're not bad but they're not for me . :-) however nice work zombi.
I like more that 1:1 feeling, rarely use curves. In bf1 I only use tuffrabbit's hip curve and feels awesome to me.

Mouse:8200dpi
Hip sens: 12
Hip curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABIjMUBKVF5ocnyGkJqkrrjCyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
XB1; V:Samsung 24" curved, KB:CMDevastator; M:A4tech BloodyTL5 8200dpi; A:Corsair HS1A

Offline sum1shi

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 02:34 PM - 10/31/16 »
Well after much fooling around for me I went back to your second revised config. for hip at 12.  Your latest or third one for ADS at 6, and Im using Mist's  more aggressive curve for turrets at 16 using the ADS translator.  All with the Zoom sensitivities not all the way up to 200 but 165 for me, with the aim slowdown turned off.   Thanks again for these awesome curves.

Offline MGSnake19

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 08:15 PM - 11/01/16 »
Zombieguy thanks for your support, it's well appreciated. I tried yours curves and for the hips is really good but not so much for the ads at least for me. I'm a high sensitivity player, i have the g502 at 12k dpi, and use your hips curve at 24.5 sen. & ads around 26, now it feels like lose more  control of the weapon with your curve than the default curve, i tried changing the sensitivity but it just didn't feel as good as the default. Here are two videos, first one using your curves, got 37 kills  and second one using the default curves, i got 49 kills. It's not about the kills but when confronted with an enemy one on one, i tend to lose more often with your ads curve  than the default curve. I will keep trying your curves as you keep updating it, i really appreciate great contribution in the xim community. Ohh and your hips curves are the ones that i keep using  i think is perfect for my gameplay style. Thanks Zombieguy

https://youtu.be/CtZloSZUFDU

https://youtu.be/WMGgkn9GG50

Offline Edko

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 01:55 AM - 11/02/16 »
Zombieguy thanks for your support, it's well appreciated. I tried yours curves and for the hips is really good but not so much for the ads at least for me. I'm a high sensitivity player, i have the g502 at 12k dpi, and use your hips curve at 24.5 sen. & ads around 26, now it feels like lose more  control of the weapon with your curve than the default curve, i tried changing the sensitivity but it just didn't feel as good as the default. Here are two videos, first one using your curves, got 37 kills  and second one using the default curves, i got 49 kills. It's not about the kills but when confronted with an enemy one on one, i tend to lose more often with your ads curve  than the default curve. I will keep trying your curves as you keep updating it, i really appreciate great contribution in the xim community. Ohh and your hips curves are the ones that i keep using  i think is perfect for my gameplay style. Thanks Zombieguy

Nice videos snake! Can you post your full current Config please? I would be happy with it xD
XIM4 / PS4 Pro + 500GB Samsung SSD / Zowie ec2-a 3200 dpi / Steelseries Qck+ / Cherry Mx Board 3.0 Red / Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 250 / Speedlink Spes / Overwatch / Battlefield /

Offline Owais

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Owais9177
« Reply #65 on: 07:09 AM - 11/02/16 »
Hi ZombieGuy nice to see guys like you who help others without any concerns appreciate your work   :) ...

just want to ask you which setting i shall use for mouse curve revised one or latest one ... ??

and this settings for enough bot HIP and ADS ... ??   :)

Offline Lineater

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Pvt_gitsome
« Reply #66 on: 09:12 PM - 11/02/16 »

are your two aim assist settings on or off?

Offline Breezer

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 06:33 AM - 11/07/16 »
Wow Zombie, your latest curve is amazing.  ;D

Quick story : I just got the xim4 last week. After many tweaking, It was not comfortable, at all. I honestly was pulling better numbers with my controller.

I have then switched mouse, (went from a old 2012 naga to a g502).. it felt much better but still my sensitivity always seemed too high or too low.

I then, tried your curve and haven't look back since. I had to lowered my sensitivity considerably, but now I find myself being able to quickly aim on target without any hesitation.

My current setup feels 97% just like on PC.

DPI: 12k
HIP: 7.0
ADS: 4.0

Everything maxed out, in game.

Funny thing is I always thought that "curves" were bad.   ::)
PlayStation Pro | XIM4 |  Titan Two | Logitech g502 (DPI: 4000, Poll Rate: 1000hz) | QcK+ | Razer BlackWidow Stealth | 28" Samsung UHD U28E590D | A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR

Offline jvr2401

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bigmoo31
  • PSN ID: Bigmoo31
« Reply #68 on: 07:42 AM - 11/07/16 »

Nice videos and some good kills however, minus points for not using the revive perk.  :(

Offline Sangi

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: CrippledIcarus
« Reply #69 on: 10:40 AM - 11/08/16 »
Hi ZombieGuy nice to see guys like you who help others without any concerns appreciate your work   :) ...

just want to ask you which setting i shall use for mouse curve revised one or latest one ... ??

and this settings for enough bot HIP and ADS ... ??   :)

I want to know this too..

Revised or latest?

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
« Reply #70 on: 04:59 AM - 11/09/16 »
Hi, you can use the 2 depending on what you prefer.

One has a negative force when fine aiming and the other one has 1:1 aiming and then it takes off quickly to max turning speed.

For now with RML's Curves and my curves this is as good as it gets. The aiming mechanic I believe is tied to the dynamic resolution scaling that is causing the inconsistent  sensitivity.

Last night it was more noticeable than ever. When my frame rates dropped I couldn't track people in ADS. I was using the 1:1 or 2nd curve. When the FPS is high the aiming is fine..

There is a big patch coming for BF1 and all of this should be fixed.. I hope.

Offline Breezer

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 07:23 AM - 11/09/16 »
Hi, you can use the 2 depending on what you prefer.

One has a negative force when fine aiming and the other one has 1:1 aiming and then it takes off quickly to max turning speed.

For now with RML's Curves and my curves this is as good as it gets. The aiming mechanic I believe is tied to the dynamic resolution scaling that is causing the inconsistent  sensitivity.

Last night it was more noticeable than ever. When my frame rates dropped I couldn't track people in ADS. I was using the 1:1 or 2nd curve. When the FPS is high the aiming is fine..

There is a big patch coming for BF1 and all of this should be fixed.. I hope.

I noticed this also... For some reason, I really struggled last night.
I missed so many shot by "over-steering" and simply struggling to track ennemies.
Felt like my Sensitivity was too high.

I also noticed low FPS and texture/models rendering poorly at time. (related?)

It was fine Sunday - Monday.. In fact it was near perfect as I could very quickly aim on people and easily track.

I'm normally a 2+ K/D player, but yesterday, I essentially struggled to stay over 1+ K/D.

PlayStation Pro | XIM4 |  Titan Two | Logitech g502 (DPI: 4000, Poll Rate: 1000hz) | QcK+ | Razer BlackWidow Stealth | 28" Samsung UHD U28E590D | A40 TR Headset + MixAmp Pro TR

Offline digital blasphemy

• Run, think, shoot, live. Black Mesa....
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Digital Blasphemy
  • PSN ID: DigLtaLbLaspheme
« Reply #72 on: 12:29 PM - 11/14/16 »
great curve. useing 6400 dpi and 3 hip 1.50 ads. Pulling 26 and 2 game after game. thanks.
G900  12000 dpi 1000hz - Astro A50 - 19 inch Logitech hard pad.

Run think shoot live.

What an amazing accomplishment APEX! Wow!!!

SA4 gameplay.
https://youtu.be/5eeYvLRrRpc
https://youtu.be/KSRehsWyOek
https://youtu.be/Ta-haTfVDpU

Offline eldee83

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: eldee83
« Reply #73 on: 07:57 AM - 12/27/16 »
Will this work on planes? I'm having a really hard time using planes  and would love to get them set just right so I can start using them

Admin