XIM Community

Battlefield 1 Ballistic Curve *revised  (Read 29636 times)

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
Re: Battlefield 1 Ballistic Curve *revised
« Reply #30 on: 07:43 AM - 10/28/16 »
Yeah true :) lets hope they sort it but im happy with setup one for now as its playable im just putting this
new one together but hey the main thing is you're trying to help folk out im very grateful
you have posted this stuff up 8)

I've been playing around with the curve and I am on to something. I got the HIP revised again and it's even better and as for the ADS is a tough one. I played around with it again and I got something for you to try out later on today.

Zombi, what does this curve do? Did you see my previous comment? I just use default ballistics at the moment and it's fine... my question was what benefits does this curve give you? What difference will I notice when I use this curve?

Thanks bro.

Takz.

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
« Reply #31 on: 08:08 AM - 10/28/16 »
Hey, I did see it  i just was thinking bout the best way to answer it.

Initially it was to balance out low sensitivity mixed with high sensitivity so when you need the turn you can turn but with out having to have a high sens input to maintain without sacrificing low sens input when aiming.

I am going to post a few new curves for both Hip and ADS as the more I adjust the curve the more its changing. I have this curve embeded into my brain from playing BF3 but it needs more adjustment for BF1. I jumped the gun a bit posting these curves before finalizing them. Because of Mindcontrolzombies I dug a little deeper and hes right about the ADS. I've already made good adjustments and later today I will have it out.

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #32 on: 08:12 AM - 10/28/16 »
Ok bud... I'm going to give the curves a test run when I'm home from work tonight, be interesting to see how they feel for me...

I'm finding getting the sensitivity right for sniping to be a ball ache at the moment, I can't find the sweet spot, it's either too sensitive or not sensitive enough...

My ADS game with non-scout weapons though such as The Autoloading 8.5 Extended and the Trench Optical, Sab Optical, that's all pretty perfect for me.. It's just sniping that is causing me some trouble.

Offline Iceman1792

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 11:15 AM - 10/28/16 »
Hey did anyone have the problem that the keyboard and the mouse broke for 1/2 sec and then the the lights from keyboard and mouse came back and i can play normal again
Every 10 min or longer

And everytime i spawn the the sensitivity is very low for a minute or so

Did you know any solution or settings or is this normal?
Thx

Offline giuseppe

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 11:58 AM - 10/28/16 »
Hey zombie - thank you for these!  Ive been using the curves you posted since bf3 and they're fantastic!

Thanks again for your work on this stuff!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Xbox One Day One Edition | Xbox 360 Slim 250GB
XIM Edge | Razer Orbweaver | Logitech G700S | Turtle Beach XP 510
Crappy End Table | Brookstone Lap Desk | Old Mouse Pad | Comfy Recliner | 60" Sharp LED TV

Offline Edko

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 01:21 PM - 10/28/16 »
 I play moment with your curve and would have a question to you. Do you activate Universal soldier aim? And what about the sensitivity for Soldier Zoom or weapon zoom like 1x 1.5x 2.5 and so on
XIM4 / PS4 Pro + 500GB Samsung SSD / Zowie ec2-a 3200 dpi / Steelseries Qck+ / Cherry Mx Board 3.0 Red / Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 250 / Speedlink Spes / Overwatch / Battlefield /

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 01:29 PM - 10/28/16 »
I play moment with your curve and would have a question to you. Do you activate Universal soldier aim? And what about the sensitivity for Soldier Zoom or weapon zoom like 1x 1.5x 2.5 and so on

As for the weapon zoom it doesn't matter.

Can you try out this ST. I just finished it and played with it for a bit and I want to share it.

Apply for the HIP and ADS, when you adjust your sensitivity for this new curve set it for your low end sweet spot that you like and the curve will take care of the rest  on the high end.

I dropped down my sens about 1 to 2 points.

Currently I am at
4000DPI
HIP 11
ADS 8

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAsWIjBBVGyHpcjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
« Last Edit: 03:06 PM - 10/28/16 by Zombieguy »

Uncle-Strejda

« Reply #37 on: 01:37 PM - 10/28/16 »
hi what is USA  ?

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 01:53 PM - 10/28/16 »
I ended up having UsA off while training, not that it matters. This setting is user choice.

hi what is USA  ?

Uniform Soldier Aiming - its an advanced setting in the game options.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 03:05 PM - 10/28/16 »
I ended up having UsA off while training, not that it matters. This setting is user choice.

hi what is USA  ?

Uniform Soldier Aiming - its an advanced setting in the game options.

I read it was on? good to know. Thanks for clarifying.

I found this about what exactly USA does for anyone that doesn't know.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/forum/threadview/2979150494051524581/
« Last Edit: 03:12 PM - 10/28/16 by Zombieguy »

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 03:50 PM - 10/28/16 »
Cheers zombi Nice one  ;) I'll try it out bud  8)

If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline giuseppe

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 03:39 AM - 10/29/16 »
Hi zombie - these curves are great!  I got to check it out yesterday.  I did a few questions on 'em.

1- Any alterations for a tank driver?  Like the BF days of old?

2- Should I tinker with either YX ratio, or boost?

In a gunner seat I used to flop to the tank curve (similar to this one) that had a 5780 boost and a YX of .9.  Seems like I'm all over the map now if I try that.  Just wanted to ask about what you were rocking there.

Also.  I play from my living room.  My mouse pad is tiny. I am low sens' but maybe i want the curve to take off sooner?  If I have say a 5" span of real estate for my mouse and want to do some turning around if I move that mouse but I don't want to actually aim like I had 2 pots of coffee and a monster, how should I tinker with the curve?  Is adding boost / sens the answer? Or do I make the curve lift off sooner?

Thanks again and thanks for work since BF3.

Giuseppe

Xbox One Day One Edition | Xbox 360 Slim 250GB
XIM Edge | Razer Orbweaver | Logitech G700S | Turtle Beach XP 510
Crappy End Table | Brookstone Lap Desk | Old Mouse Pad | Comfy Recliner | 60" Sharp LED TV

Offline Iceman1792

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 06:46 AM - 10/29/16 »
@zombieguy
Hey thx for your curves
What settings i must set by boost, xy......
Or do i only have to copy and paste the ballistic curve?
Thx

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 07:09 AM - 10/29/16 »
Don't change the Boost and X/Y default and yes copy and past both into HIP and ADS.
« Last Edit: 07:19 AM - 10/29/16 by Zombieguy »

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 07:18 AM - 10/29/16 »
Hi zombie - these curves are great!  I got to check it out yesterday.  I did a few questions on 'em.

1- Any alterations for a tank driver?  Like the BF days of old?

2- Should I tinker with either YX ratio, or boost?

In a gunner seat I used to flop to the tank curve (similar to this one) that had a 5780 boost and a YX of .9.  Seems like I'm all over the map now if I try that.  Just wanted to ask about what you were rocking there.

Also.  I play from my living room.  My mouse pad is tiny. I am low sens' but maybe i want the curve to take off sooner?  If I have say a 5" span of real estate for my mouse and want to do some turning around if I move that mouse but I don't want to actually aim like I had 2 pots of coffee and a monster, how should I tinker with the curve?  Is adding boost / sens the answer? Or do I make the curve lift off sooner?

Thanks again and thanks for work since BF3.

Giuseppe

Hey Long time!

If your a low sense player and playing on a that small of a pad is a bit to small. Now is your pad 5" radius or Diameter? or 10" Diameter?

As for boost and X/Y I wont be getting into that.

I have no idea what Dice is smoking when it comes to the 4-6 different vehicle schemes in BF1. Why the fire button is froward on the board and W is for the tank.  So I will be doing a bunch of global Configs so that all the vehicles work with the same buttons along with my tank turret and air plane setup. It will be weeks before its all done. 

I'm not sure what ST you are using but I updated the main page again and I would use the second one for sure. It works very well and I find it very fluid when turning and aiming now.