XIM Community

COD Infinite Warfare, Best COD Since Ghosts (hands down)  (Read 14751 times)

Offline PointBlankShot

• MVP
  • Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
Well, I am going to be the one to say it amongst my friends list, as well all HATED with a passion all CODs since Ghosts.

I really enjoyed the COD IW Beta, I bought the game months ago... and I for one can deal with the way they finally tweaked the maps to give you the best of both worlds of indoors play limiting the double jumps, and use of said jumps.

I also am a big fan of how they implemented the weapons, classes and soldiers.

The only thing I wish they did was follow suit with BF1 and ONLY give skins in supply drops...

The eraser pistol is my favorite gun in the entire game.
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4/APEX

Offline xCira LE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Azoric
Re: COD Infinite Warfare, Best COD Since Ghosts (hands down)
« Reply #1 on: 02:05 PM - 10/24/16 »
I had fun playing it too.

I don't really mind the weapon variants as they can be crafted. I think they implemented the weapon variants & supply drop combo the best way for the community and them also earning a load from supply drops
Mice: G403 Prodigy, G502 Spectrum, G402 Hyperion Fury, Razer Deathadder Chroma, FinalMouse Scream One, FinalMouse Classic Ergo 2 (2017).
Keyboards: Corsair K65 RGB LUX, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma, Sony NAV
Console: XBOX ONE
Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
XIM4 running SA5 PD
Amazon Basics USB 2.0 powered Hub

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:18 PM - 10/24/16 »
I actually loled when I saw that topic title but I guess you were sincere. Anyway, I did enjoy IW overall. In fact, I liked it more than Titanfall 2 and BF1. Even though I wouldn't argue that BF1 is a better game.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:06 PM - 10/24/16 »
Yeah I enjoyed the Beta on both weekends.  I played in solo on PS4 and with friends on Xbox. I'm happy with my decision to pre-order it.  For a while my pre-order was really just for COD4 and struggled with the idea I was paying $80 for a game I already own but after playing the beta I'm good with the price for 2 games.

Game has some issues they need to address for a day one patch. Snipers shouldn't be that easy to use to where any random can pick it up and go ham quickscoping. 
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #4 on: 06:28 AM - 10/25/16 »
I'm not on this train.  I played a bunch on the first weekend, but really didn't like it.   May buy just for the remaster.....

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:17 AM - 10/25/16 »
I ended up liking it back on the shopping list i also like BF1 at lot more than i thought i would.  And with the new quake and titan fall out sometime next year could be a rocky road for cod this time round with a few more choices to play.

Offline colb

• MVP
  • The Global Elite
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: mynameiscolb
  • PSN ID: mynameiscolb
« Reply #6 on: 08:33 AM - 10/25/16 »
Ghosts was awful.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:52 AM - 10/25/16 »
I actually agree with colb......

To be honest as i dont invest too much of myself in gaming i never really care too much about all the love/hate of games.  I can pick up a CoD game and know not alot will have changed in how it plays even with the addition of funky boost jumping and space junk it still plays like CoD albeit maybe a tad faster.

The last CoD i can say i really enjoyed was MW3 and that had death streaks and support in it ffs but i just liked a good old moab hunt.

As for Quake tho jez my laptop died so i wont be joining you anytime soon with that one :)

Offline FortyOne

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Forty0ne
  • PSN ID: Forty_One
« Reply #8 on: 01:17 PM - 10/25/16 »
I loved the beta and am looking forward to it.  Go ahead and add me on PS4.  FYI I hated ghost but then again I tried it on PC and that was a mess...so much for masterrace.

Offline PointBlankShot

• MVP
  • Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:58 PM - 10/25/16 »
I loved the beta and am looking forward to it.  Go ahead and add me on PS4.  FYI I hated ghost but then again I tried it on PC and that was a mess...so much for master race.

I really loved Ghosts, not sure why people didn't like it?

either way Ghosts was the very first COD where I ranked all the way to 10th prestige, all other CODS I only prestiged once or not at all...
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4/APEX

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 02:14 PM - 10/25/16 »
Oddly enough i think i had my best KD on Ghosts but as soon as the PS4 version was released it was an awful stuttering mess.

Offline combo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:18 PM - 10/25/16 »
I'm not sure why ghosts gets so much hate, I really liked it, the hit detection was spot on for one thing.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 02:33 PM - 10/25/16 »
How could you tell you died in 2 hits lol XD

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 02:39 PM - 10/25/16 »
the points that pop up when you get a kill in cod4R @#$% near ruin the game for me lol. Something about a fancy golden +100 in cod4 seems off. I mean really off, I want my plain yellow +5.

Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline xCira LE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Azoric
« Reply #14 on: 02:43 PM - 10/25/16 »
the points that pop up when you get a kill in cod4R @#$% near ruin the game for me lol. Something about a fancy golden +100 in cod4 seems off. I mean really off, I want my plain yellow +5.

You can disable the medals from popping up in MWR
Mice: G403 Prodigy, G502 Spectrum, G402 Hyperion Fury, Razer Deathadder Chroma, FinalMouse Scream One, FinalMouse Classic Ergo 2 (2017).
Keyboards: Corsair K65 RGB LUX, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma, Sony NAV
Console: XBOX ONE
Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
XIM4 running SA5 PD
Amazon Basics USB 2.0 powered Hub