XIM Community

you like infinite warfare?  (Read 4804 times)

Offline Dannytk

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Danny_tk
you like infinite warfare?
« on: 05:25 AM - 10/16/16 »
Hey guys,

I kinda dislike the new cod... it feels like it is a step back in the series.

Graphics worst then bo3.

Can't feel my movements, just too flooty and no footsteps?? And it should not have boost jumps and wall running etc cause it dont feel that good.

The beta has small maps.. and is that the best maps they could manage to do? Cause i cannot say i like them.

Aiming is good, hit registration is good.. but why pay to win? Weapon variants that come out in crates.. and i died alot to ppl with their weapons upgraded. You shoot first but you lose the trade cause their weapons stronger.

Spwaning at least in tdm is realy random.. ppl at your left, right, behind... like you kill a guy he spawns in your back and 2 seconds later you are toasted.

Im complaining not because im getting owned or so.. im a 2.4 kda fps gamer in ps4 or pc.. i know my @#$%. Just im disapointed and being baited by them cause mw1 pack.

What do you think of this cod?

Offline xCira LE

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Azoric
Re: you like infinite warfare?
« Reply #1 on: 05:43 AM - 10/16/16 »
Unfortunately i am on XBOX so i can't really comment on the feel but i have been watching a fair bit of it. Also you have to bare in mind that this is still a beta and the game is a version which is over a month old (it takes over a month for them to be allowed to publish on the PS and XBOX store) so i wouldn't pass too much judgement at the moment but obviously it is going to be pretty close at this point.

Time to kill is super low compared to the last 2 COD games but i used to love that in previous IW games.

As for the pay to win, i'm not sure how much that really applies to this with earning salvage as anyone who plays enough can have the variants. In the beta you are earning salvage at an increased rate so i wonder how much we will get over time once released. As it stands it is more play to win than pay.

I love the fact a 25 kill streak is in the game as that is pretty much what i always played for in MW3, ghosts and AW to some extent (i'm not a camper though). The fact that you can earn the nuke SMG from challenges is a great thing.

IW have said they will be tweaking some things over the next few weeks so hopefully that will be the TTK a tiny bit and you can pretty much guarantee the spawns will be adjusted. The spawns are always adjusted pretty early on in a release.

As for the graphics, well i can't really comment on that as i am only watching vids and streams but 100% i will be disabling motion blur and removing film grain completely.
Mice: G403 Prodigy, G502 Spectrum, G402 Hyperion Fury, Razer Deathadder Chroma, FinalMouse Scream One, FinalMouse Classic Ergo 2 (2017).
Keyboards: Corsair K65 RGB LUX, Razer Orbweaver Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma, Sony NAV
Console: XBOX ONE
Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
XIM4 running SA5 PD
Amazon Basics USB 2.0 powered Hub

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05:44 AM - 10/16/16 »
I can see why people dislike it but if you dont take it to serious it can still be enjoyable in small doses.  To me its just another CoD game.

Maps r small with loads of entry points in the beta so everything is all over the place which lends itself to those with quick reactions.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:36 AM - 10/16/16 »
This will sound like a rant, but i'm not mad xD, i'm just kind of dumbfounded that they are pulling a stunt like this.

I literally played one game and uninstalled.

You could say that i should have gave it more time, but I've been playing COD for long enough now to know when i will hate it. And i can say without a doubt, this is the worst COD i have ever played, and that's saying something. Because there are a lot of contenders for that title.

Bla bla its a beta, you only played one game Bla bla, sorry but that's just my opinion.

I mean, lets not even talk about the visuals for this game that they spend 3 YEARS MAKING!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, modding communities can push out insane mods amongst small teams that look better than this in 1/2 years..
I swear they're just sitting in a comfortable job, with their feet up on the desk just getting things done on an as and when basis.

Could you imagine what a team like Rockstar or Naughtydog could develop with the COD engine in 3 years?
MWRM should have just been bundled free to everyone as an apology for the crap they're trying to push this year.

Its absolutely laughable.

Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline PUBzZz

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08:39 AM - 10/16/16 »
If you put a gun to my head this is what I would say about the game so far. I'm level 26 at the moment.

Good things....
1. Hit detection is really good

Bad things....
1. Weapon variants! Just makes the game so unbalanced (you know when you got killed by something special cause you watch the kill cam like what the @#$% was that gun????)

2. Matchmaking (I know it's a beta but after all these years no excuses accepted here on matchmaking)

3. Game is a step backwards from BO3. Call me crazy but the wall running, jumping and sliding felt better in BO3 than it does in this game. (Maybe it will feel better with a proper ST for it)

4. Game feels cheesy. The graphics are cheesy. COD use to be a Military shooter now I have no clue what it's attempting to be. Kind of like Rap. Rappers use to be hard but now a lot of them wear tight pants or skirts.

5. Feels more like a Free 2 Play game with a Pay 2 Win attitude.  Which I would be totally fine with if that was the case but when you asking $60+ it's not F2P.  Activision's only goal here is to sell you keys. They don't care if the game is the best it could be. They know there is more than enough idiots out there willing to throw away thousands of dollars on keys to get variants.

6. Quickscope sniping is on that Black Ops 2 level. I do like quickscoping at times however I feel it does more damage than good to the overall game. I felt the way it is now in BO3 is much better for the overall good of the game.

7. Funky spawns in TDM/Kill Confirmed.  Some of the funky spawns remind me of MW3 spawns. Where I'm watching the kill cam trying to figure out how did the guy appear there when I cleared that area a second ago.

8. As I'm playing the beta or waiting in a lobby for a game I can't help but debate with myself if I should buy this game or not. Will this game last more than 3 months if that. Will I even want to put the time into this game. Is this game fun? After playing the BO3 beta I was 100% sold and happy with my pre-order. This beta has left me with more questions than answers.

« Last Edit: 09:11 AM - 10/16/16 by PUBzZz »
PS4 / Xbox One
Xim Apex / Xim 4
Cooler Master MM710 16k @1000hz
Zowie G-TF SPAWN PAD
Netduma to OpenWRT "Cake/PieceOfCake"
BenQ XL2420T
Astro A40 + Mixamp

Offline piiwii

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 08:45 AM - 10/16/16 »
Yup I like it. I hope the firing range returns from AW.
Setup: XIM Apex, Titan Two, K780 keyboard, G Pro Wireless mouse, Logitech G440 mousepad, LucidSound LS30 headphones, Netduma router, Ubiquiti UniFi AP LR wireless access point

My RAINBOW SIX SIEGE Titan Two Mega Script: https://youtu.be/x-9NtxyySVM

What is a ballistic curve? Click here to learn more: https://bit.ly/2qzUAjg

Comprehensive guide on scissor style keyboards: https://goo.gl/UtkZyX

Find me on the ConsoleTuner (Titan Two) forums: pablosscripts

Offline ItsMeDude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:05 AM - 10/16/16 »
It is sounding like cod has finally jumped the shark.  :-\

Offline justtrying

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:49 AM - 10/16/16 »
I am level 30 here and the game definitely is a let down knowing this is what they came up with after 3 years. It's looks like a bo3 remake. As of right now it seems bo3 plays much better.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10:53 AM - 10/16/16 »
What i dont get is sll these people who have bothered to reach the level cap in a couple of days and saying they dont like it. 

Offline ItsMeDude

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 01:22 PM - 10/16/16 »
What i dont get is sll these people who have bothered to reach the level cap in a couple of days and saying they dont like it.

Is it better they only watch a small part of the movie/game and than critique it? This sounds like the ole damned if you do damned if you don't scenarios. If they play to little they can't judge it fairly, if they play to much they must have liked it.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:50 PM - 10/16/16 »
Its Call of Duty mate its not exactly new in a sense.  A couple of hours is definately enough to know if you like it.  6-8 hours of something u dont like just makes no sense.  Saying that though i have stayed in a Cinema thru some shocking films when i should have left XD

Offline roads

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 02:12 PM - 10/16/16 »
I have a déjà vu right now. I think I have seen the thread exactly like this. Strange...
Crusade atm: none

Offline silver87

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03:15 PM - 10/16/16 »
I have a 4.6 kd on b03 so I can say if I like it or not cuase I'm good every game :D solo but iw is  bad it's  Mainly a game to past the time till cod remastered is out  .

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #13 on: 10:16 PM - 10/16/16 »
Roads!!!

I'm a COD fanboy, and this screams "Ghosts" levels of bad.  First one in years I'm thinking of not buying.  Remaster has me intrigued tho....jerks. 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline Cybie

• Expert Cutter
    • View Profile
    • Cybie's Youtube Page
  • Gamertag: cybie1111
  • PSN ID: cybie1111
« Reply #14 on: 02:23 AM - 10/17/16 »
It is sounding like cod has finally jumped the shark.  :-\

COD jumped the shark after Advanced Warfare's release.