XIM Community

Battlefield 1 XBOX ONE Right Stick  (Read 2445 times)

Offline lextheimpaler

• View Profile
Battlefield 1 XBOX ONE Right Stick
« on: 11:00 AM - 10/14/16 »
How do you map the right stick for the commands in the game i.e. so I can choose Get IN, Attack this position etc.

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Battlefield 1 XBOX ONE Right Stick
« Reply #1 on: 03:22 AM - 10/15/16 »
Use Turn Assist, set it to hold and bind it to whatever key you use to bring up the commands.

Offline JerryHatrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12:22 PM - 11/05/16 »
Anyone else having problems selecting Operations using the kb ? I can select the first 2 but can't move across to the other ones? Also find I can't select certain respawn points depending where they are on the screen?

Would appreciate any feedback.

Offline TehSubXero

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:16 PM - 11/09/16 »
Anyone else having problems selecting Operations using the kb ? I can select the first 2 but can't move across to the other ones? Also find I can't select certain respawn points depending where they are on the screen?

press down and right at the same time, up n left at the same time etc.  if u cant figure it out use ur contoller.

Offline JerryHatrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:11 AM - 11/10/16 »

press down and right at the same time, up n left at the same time etc.  if u cant figure it out use ur contoller.

Not sure if you're trolling me? I am pretty good at being able to use a keyboard thanks. I take it using down and right or S &D works for you, it doesn't for me! Will try another keyboard

Offline full58

• The opposite of empty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:03 PM - 11/23/16 »
exactly as suggested. sometimes it seems the game just doesn't want to  select what you want. but keep trying and it works

Offline JerryHatrick

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:57 PM - 11/23/16 »
A non wireless keyboard sorted it out.

Offline Questi4110

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10:17 PM - 01/22/17 »
I can't get anything to work on the xbox one s.  What settings/config are you guys using on the xim edge for it (it recognizes mouse but sensitivity slow)?  I am using cornus max plus.

Thx