XIM Community

New owner of XIM4 (Xbox one S)  (Read 1866 times)

Offline facqmofo

• View Profile
New owner of XIM4 (Xbox one S)
« on: 05:46 AM - 09/23/16 »
So i got my xim4 like 3 days ago and yesterday i got the Xbox One S. i updated the XIM4 so it runs ok with the new controller but i havent used it yet. Is there a tutorial on how to connect the xbox controller with the xim4 etc cause i wasnt able to find one in these forum,maybe i ahvent searched properly :P. Thanks in advance ! Later when ive set up my xbox one i will post my gamertag so we could play together ! Thanks again !

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: New owner of XIM4 (Xbox one S)
« Reply #1 on: 08:57 AM - 09/23/16 »
The best thing to do is to check out our instructional videos: http://xim4.com/instructional-videos
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline sparatan117

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Sparatan 117
  • PSN ID: Sparatan117
« Reply #2 on: 04:03 PM - 10/06/16 »
I hate to do this to you...

but you're going to have to look at the new controllers. They're not showing up on the XIM4.

The new controller is Bluetooth enabled, and the first thing I had to do when connecting it to the xbox, is to update the controller... so I'm willing to bet that you're going to have to release a new config of XIM.

I know how to correctly hookup my setup with the PS4, and that comes up right away. However, the new Xbox controller only buzzes for a second and then does nothing. Pairing has no effect.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #3 on: 04:32 PM - 10/06/16 »
Please install our latest Release Candidate (Beta) firmware which has support for this. You can find it under XIM4 -> Downloads -> Release Candidates.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin