XIM Community

New Ds4 polling rate over usb?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
New Ds4 polling rate over usb?
« on: 03:10 PM - 10/03/16 »
I heard that there is a new sony ds4 that polls faster over usb then the old versions.
what rate does it poll at and does this only work faster with the slim ps4 and pro or will it poll faster with the fat ps4?

I know ob probably wont alter the current setup so as not to exclude those of us with older ps controllers
but i am thinking about how it might affect the combo of xim and titan one and also interested to know
what you guys think of the change and if it matters for the future sandhawk etc.

And also if you were going to buy the new 1 how would know where to buy the new one instead of the old 1
is there a model number for the new ones?.
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline Brutalimp

• View Profile
Re: New Ds4 polling rate over usb?
« Reply #1 on: 09:52 PM - 10/03/16 »
XIM4 already polls through USB. I believe the PS4 is capable of 4ms polling rate, by xim4 is 8ms

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 09:59 PM - 10/03/16 »
XIM4 already polls through USB. I believe the PS4 is capable of 4ms polling rate, by xim4 is 8ms

XB1 polls at 8ms (125 hz), PS4 at 4ms (250 hz).
« Last Edit: 05:28 PM - 11/16/17 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM Apex, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 03:41 AM - 10/04/16 »
Yeah thats what i thought but i read somewhere the new ds4 for the slim polls higher is that not the case?.
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?