XIM Community

How to optimize Responsiveness and Aim Assist maneuverability (20190810)  (Read 159025 times)

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iLiKeEnRiX
Hello Sir, thanks for these curves.
Could you explain the difference between them? I applied your config and there are 6 curves, don't know which one to choose.
Sorry if I missed something.
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logitech G403 | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0
Could you explain the difference between them? I applied your config and there are 6 curves, don't know which one to choose.
They’re mostly for breaking in/out of the aim assist bubble.
Watch the official videos on YouTube re xim b4 you start adjusting things, it really helps.
Rmls curves can be game changing but it’s not just a copy/paste kinda fix. Well actually it can be, but the videos are really worth watching
If you believe it gives you an edge, then it does.
That's why I game 100% nude in a climate controlled room. Clothes are only going to slow you down.

Offline Enrix

• Per Audacia ad Astra
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: iLiKeEnRiX
Watch the official videos on YouTube re xim b4 you start adjusting things, it really helps.
Rmls curves can be game changing but it’s not just a copy/paste kinda fix. Well actually it can be, but the videos are really worth watching

Yeah I know what's the point of curves and what they are for...
What I asked is: in the config RML provides there are 6 curves.
What's the difference between them?
PS4 Pro with SSD | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logitech G403 | Steelseries Siberia 800 | BenQ XL2420T

XIM APEX and mouse settings guide:
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=66901.0

Is the XIM cheating?
https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=72737.0

Offline year0

• Still, if YOU believe it helps YOU play better, tf
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: year0

Yeah I know what's the point of curves and what they are for...
What I asked is: in the config RML provides there are 6 curves.
What's the difference between them?

Different degrees of ‘severity’ re breaking the aa bubble.
Aim assist can/is also  affected by  the quality of your Internet connection,  different ones will work for different people etc
(This is just me taking however, I can’t speak right RML on his curves but I think I’m correct.
If you believe it gives you an edge, then it does.
That's why I game 100% nude in a climate controlled room. Clothes are only going to slow you down.

Offline malde-

• View Profile
Did anybody keep a copy of the last curves for the xim 4 from RML?

I found a quote on page 7 that has some but I wonder if those are the most recent ones since he updated the op for Apex only.

Thanks!

Offline Mement_Mori

• View Profile
Did anybody keep a copy of the last curves for the xim 4 from RML?

I found a quote on page 7 that has some but I wonder if those are the most recent ones since he updated the op for Apex only.

Thanks!

Here you go pal
you will also find a reference to the RML anti aim assist curve at 9:08 in this video (link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iH1hwOvmXo

RML HIP Ballistic Curve

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aJzRBTlxreoyescjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

RML ADS Ballistic Curve

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAhMUJQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

« Last Edit: 06:57 PM - 01/13/20 by Mement_Mori »

Offline Tenacity

• View Profile
Steady Aim seems to do the exact opposite for me in CoD games, that being decreasing my aim assist. It makes it easier to cut in and out of the aa bubble.
I have a G502 set at 3200dpi, 500hz, Common Sync, and 500hz xim polling rate.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Steady Aim seems to do the exact opposite for me in CoD games, that being decreasing my aim assist. It makes it easier to cut in and out of the aa bubble.
I have a G502 set at 3200dpi, 500hz, Common Sync, and 500hz xim polling rate.

Actually you are correct. A lot has changed since I started this thread over 3years ago. Steady aim is completely different now then it was then. I missed it on the last update, I’ll need to update that.

Cheers
« Last Edit: 08:26 PM - 01/13/20 by RML »
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline malde-

• View Profile
Here you go pal
you will also find a reference to the RML anti aim assist curve at 9:08 in this video (link below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iH1hwOvmXo

RML HIP Ballistic Curve

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA0aJzRBTlxreoyescjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

RML ADS Ballistic Curve

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ABAhMUJQX26AnMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Brilliant! Thanks so much! I'll watch the video later and dial in the settings. Good stuff, again, thank you!

Offline Jamesbone

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: FlexNup
  • PSN ID: Flexnitup
Is it possible to create curves with a profit from the aim assist?
In Overwatch the Aim Assist helps me after the last update.
And than i see curves for BO3 that work with the aim assist.

Is this for every game possible? Controller player get much advantage from the aim assist.
Can we have the same advantage?

You guys are killing me with this. There's something you really need to understand about AA. If you want MAX AA then you need a VERY aggressive curve to overcome it. Otherwise, you're going to feel like your crosshairs are stuck in the mud when you ADS on a target. Maxing out AA isn't going to just auto aim for you. No offense but people looking for an Aim bot mechanic is a bit annoying to me. My goal has always been to help this device aim more like a mouse on PC. Something that improves your aim, not aim for you! You know what ... Fine!

You guys want max AA, here's how!

#1 - Download this firmware, http://cloud.xim4.com/Beta/XIM4Flash-20160601-STEADYAIM0.exe (If you're on 2014 Firmware then this will be a breaking change and will erase all of your settings. But hey, if you really want MAX AA then it should be worth it, right?)
#2 - Activate Steady Aim by checking the box.
#3 - Set Boost to 90!
#4 - Apply this Curve and run it at a very LOW sens. (Or don't apply this curve and feel your cursor get stuck in the mud).
#5 - Leave feedback about this firmware in this thread or risk forever losing it! http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=46808.0

Code: [Select]
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AjJObJDIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Don't pay any attention what game this was created for, it doesn't matter, the concept is the same.

You're welcome! 

Sry ... it's early, haven't had my coffee yet.   :-*

This curve feels amazing on xim4 would love to try on xim apex how can I convert it?

Admin