XIM Community

How to optimize Responsiveness and Aim Assist maneuverability (20190810)  (Read 188523 times)

Offline xyphonic

• View Profile
This curve works GREAT in the Destiny 2 beta. I'm using a Logitech G700s at 4000dpi and 45/19 in the XIM settings and it's absolute money. Great work RML!
XIM Apex | XSX | PS5 | G303 Shroud Edition | PS Nav | JDS Atom DAC⇢Subjective3⇢Atom Amp⇢SHP9500

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
This curve works GREAT in the Destiny 2 beta. I'm using a Logitech G700s at 4000dpi and 45/19 in the XIM settings and it's absolute money. Great work RML!

I was pretty confident it would work well as it should on just about any fps! 🙂

Good to see others confirm it though, I appreciate the feedback. I'm on XB1 so I'll give it a go tmw.

Offline Diehard22222

• View Profile
hey RML i want to try this curve for the destiny 2 beta but was wondering if my curve setting for boost and x/y are correct. could you have a quick look. thanks  :)

hip

ads

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
Updated the OP with the latest curve set and pretty much combined a couple of threads into one.

hey RML i want to try this curve for the destiny 2 beta but was wondering if my curve setting for boost and x/y are correct. could you have a quick look. thanks  :)

hip

ads

Looks correct, I have removed the 500 boost since posting that though. You don't necessarily need to do that as well, I just felt it was a little too jittery for me personally.
« Last Edit: 07:24 AM - 07/19/17 by RML »

Offline Call_Me_Ozne

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Call_Me_Ozne
I know you don't play MWR much but when you do, do you have steady aim on or off and if on, for ADS or HIP/Both.

Also another thing I noticed you said Gold firmware, take it you don't use the Experimental SA builds anymore, if you would for MWR which one would you use if you did though?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
I know you don't play MWR much but when you do, do you have steady aim on or off and if on, for ADS or HIP/Both.

Also another thing I noticed you said Gold firmware, take it you don't use the Experimental SA builds anymore, if you would for MWR which one would you use if you did though?

Steady Aim [OFF] for both, and I personally wouldn't recommend any test firmware. This curve set has resolved all issues I previously had with Aim Assist. IMO all you guys need to do is find your sens sweet spot with these curves and AA is spot on, no need for test firmware's anymore.

No setup I've EVER used feels as good and consistent as this one does. Test firmwares were great and did improve the experience but I felt they were still slightly off no matter what I did. That's why I went back to the drawing board and curves.

Offline Aleksandr

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: hadboux
Hello.
Gold firmware does not work with PS Pro.
What type of firmware will you recommend using.
Sorry for the question

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
Hello.
Gold firmware does not work with PS Pro.
What type of firmware will you recommend using.
Sorry for the question

Good question, any firmware should work. You should not use Steady aim or boost if you want to match my settings though.

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
Have you played D2 beta with these settings @RML? If so how'd it go?

Also are you going to be making another advanced setup thread for D2?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
Have you played D2 beta with these settings @RML? If so how'd it go?

Also are you going to be making another advanced setup thread for D2?

Ha! I've been busy all day and completely forgot about the beta. Yes, I'm sure I'll create something for D2.

Offline teeheebag

• View Profile
DUDE RML you are a @#$% god man. This just completely turned Destiny 2 around for me. I did not have any trouble with aim assist on Destiny 1 but the AA on D2 is just dumb. My sight would always get stuck just right of the head or jump from player to player. I was averaging around 9 kills a game now with this curve I am back to my normal play and averaging 20 kills per game. I was getting so aggravated and about to stop playing and wait for the ST to be formulated at release to play but this has brought the game back to life for me. Thank you sir

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
Glad it helped, should work even better once we get a proper ST in Sept.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Is this a multiplayer beta or is there a story mission? I'm wondering if I can be solo during the beta, just trying to get an idea of what to expect in about a month.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline MattyAu

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: o MattyAu o
Is this a multiplayer beta or is there a story mission? I'm wondering if I can be solo during the beta, just trying to get an idea of what to expect in about a month.

You start the beta in a solo mission.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO"
    • View Profile
finally got in a couple hrs of Destiny 2 multi in the beta. Setup I'm really liking right now is these curves, 4000 dpi, hip 23 and Ads 12.5 - tracks targets and breaks AA at multiple ranges including close quarters. And if you're using my Destiny setup remove all boost from Hip and Sprint and lower Sprint sens to 45.

Admin