XIM Community

How to optimize Responsiveness and Aim Assist maneuverability (20190810)  (Read 156225 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: The Anti-Aim Assist curves for any game. (Updated 20190617)
« Reply #240 on: 03:04 PM - 06/27/19 »
Then I would probably steer away from curves with that game. Maybe just add 200-400 boost instead.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Updated with more info on how to combat Aim Assist like a champ! Also, changed to headline to reflect this.

Cheers!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Updated with a brand new set of curves.

You must use Beta Firmware/Manager 20190702 with these codes.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline BestRyzeEu

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: BestRyzeeuu
I tried to copy paste this two curves both of them gave error.

Also where did the old curve codes disappear? I remember seeing them testerday

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
I tried to copy paste this two curves both of them gave error.

Also where did the old curve codes disappear? I remember seeing them testerday

Added this note to the OP. They're full config codes and you must use Beta Firmware/Manager 20190702 for the codes to work!
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile
Yah they give me error even on 702 beta and firmware my dude

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile

You’re trying to paste as a full config correct?
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline JamesCaywood

• View Profile

You’re trying to paste as a full config correct?

Ahh got it  thanks

Offline Rrerbacam

• View Profile
Does this work on SA3 because the golds and sa0-2 won't show my xbox controller in ap

Is it possible to create curves with a profit from the aim assist?
In Overwatch the Aim Assist helps me after the last update.
And than i see curves for BO3 that work with the aim assist.

Is this for every game possible? Controller player get much advantage from the aim assist.
Can we have the same advantage?

You guys are killing me with this. There's something you really need to understand about AA. If you want MAX AA then you need a VERY aggressive curve to overcome it. Otherwise, you're going to feel like your crosshairs are stuck in the mud when you ADS on a target. Maxing out AA isn't going to just auto aim for you. No offense but people looking for an Aim bot mechanic is a bit annoying to me. My goal has always been to help this device aim more like a mouse on PC. Something that improves your aim, not aim for you! You know what ... Fine!

You guys want max AA, here's how!

#1 - Download this firmware, http://cloud.xim4.com/Beta/XIM4Flash-20160601-STEADYAIM0.exe (If you're on 2014 Firmware then this will be a breaking change and will erase all of your settings. But hey, if you really want MAX AA then it should be worth it, right?)
#2 - Activate Steady Aim by checking the box.
#3 - Set Boost to 90!
#4 - Apply this Curve and run it at a very LOW sens. (Or don't apply this curve and feel your cursor get stuck in the mud).
#5 - Leave feedback about this firmware in this thread or risk forever losing it! http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=46808.0

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AjJObJDIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Don't pay any attention what game this was created for, it doesn't matter, the concept is the same.

You're welcome! 

Sry ... it's early, haven't had my coffee yet.   :-*

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Yes it should
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline ThtFilthy26

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: filth26
Hey thanks for your contributions and bringing to light these curves for us to use, as me being a novice starter on curves, altogether, these really help me to understand and work off of as a guideline to eventually know what I'm doing when tweaking or creating my own personal curves. Quick question if I may, as reading thru the posts I see boost being mentioned here and there but as a solution to weaker levels of aim assist. Wondering are these curves best experienced on their own, if boost is something to include into the formula of these individual curves, or should boost be another stand alone tool if aim assist isn't so much of an obstacle to get over but more or less used to benefit off of? Hope I'm making sense lol
PS4 Pro: Sony Navigation/Nintendo Joy-Con: Logitech G502/G903: dpi 3000 - 5500/1000hz: SteelSeries  mouse pad: ASUS vg245h Monitor:

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Hey thanks for your contributions and bringing to light these curves for us to use, as me being a novice starter on curves, altogether, these really help me to understand and work off of as a guideline to eventually know what I'm doing when tweaking or creating my own personal curves. Quick question if I may, as reading thru the posts I see boost being mentioned here and there but as a solution to weaker levels of aim assist. Wondering are these curves best experienced on their own, if boost is something to include into the formula of these individual curves, or should boost be another stand alone tool if aim assist isn't so much of an obstacle to get over but more or less used to benefit off of? Hope I'm making sense lol

Great question, I personally would not use Boost in conjunction with curves unless you're deliberately trying to inflate the dead zone for some reason. An example would be for something like driving a vehicle that has it's on DZ setting which is different then the Hip DZ. In this case I may use Boost to inflate the DZ until I have movement with small mouse movement. Then I may want to add a ballistic curve on top of this due to aiming behavior.

Here's a quick RML explanation of Boost and curves, maybe it'll help you understand.

The real difference between Boost and Ballistics is Boost is instantaneous from point A to point B. It allows you to manipulate the starting point of the right stick. So if you pick up your controller and slowly move the right stick you will feel a certain amount of play "Dead Zone" before your movement actually registers on the screen. As you push harder on the right stick your movement speed will increase. Boost allows you to completely bypass that dead zone (if you wish) and you can pretty much choose the starting point of your right stick movement. So if you crank Boost WAY up, it's just like starting your movement at the point where the right stick is immediately pegged. Ballistics allow you the same benefit except you can slowly ramp up or down to the desired speed instead of getting there instantaneously. Also Boost only works as acceleration, where ballistics can also slow your movement down if so desired.

Think of it like an electric and a combustion motor.

- Unless you're using a VFD, Electric power is instantaneous, as soon as you turn it on, you have the max output that your motor can draw from it's power core. - BOOST -
- Combustion motors have a lot of mechanical parts that take longer to build up torque. - Ballistic curve -

Now ballistics can be instantaneous obviously, if you make a ballistic like the electric graph above.

ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline Nicktags

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Nicktags
RML could you pls give me a curve for my apex legends st i need help with controlling recoil 🙏🏼

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
RML could you pls give me a curve for my apex legends st i need help with controlling recoil 🙏🏼

Curves aren't going to be of any use with recoil. The best thing you can do is change the Y,X ratio. I use 1.25 alot when struggling with recoil.
ADVANCED SETUPS

Offline RumorhasLt

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Rumorhaslt
RML,
Thanks for being one of most helpful contributors in the community.

I was checking out your new curves and guidance though did not see you mention anything regarding  SAB. I could have missed it but do you have any suggestions on how SAB could impact the curve? Do you prefer SAB off?