XIM Community

The Anti-Aim Assist curve set for any game. (Updated 3/22/18)  (Read 91478 times)

Offline Panikos

• View Profile
The .85 thing is really optional and should probably be left at 1.0. At the time I was experimenting with ratio's and AA, but primarily for fast movement games like BO3.

I've personally gone back to 1.0 myself.

Also, I'm currently experimenting with LITHE's PUBG curve #2 and how it works with AA. AA is MUCH more manageable with APEX @ 1000hz. compared to XIM4 @ 125hz. So curves really aren't needed so much, for the most part you can just turn up your sensitivity and be good. However, curves are still fun to use for fine tuning and just personalizing the experience.

Just a question ... if In xim4 have hip 32 and ads 16 what I should have in Apex? I use steelseries rival 100 mouse 4000dpi ..? Should I put 32x4 for hip and 16x4 in ads? Or something else ? Cause if I put the same 32 hip and 16 Ads in Apex is pretty slow and unplayable .!!

Offline Torderro

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Buxsadme
Ok I figured out how to add this RML curve to the Apex(use my phone copy Apex text and paste)  For those using this with Fortnite are you setting the x/y ratio to .85 or keeping it at 1.00?

Yea that x y ratio feels great and I donít know why lol but I kept it.  Try it out and youíll see thereís not much of a huge difference though. But I feel like it helps with micro adjustments. Correct me if Iím wrong

Try what out ? 1 or .85?

Try out .85 youíll feel like you can micro aim so much better.

You using the curve for both ads and hip? With .85 on hip/ads?

yes his Apex curve, and the ADS curve there is two separate curves for both each HIP and ADS.
yes 85 ratio on BOTH hip and ads...

But to be honest with you, I've changed my settings since then and I'm using something completely different.

same mouse settings
12kdpi
1000hz
1000polling
28hip
no more ads profile
no more curve
in game sense has changed down to 85
scope 75
and SYNC: OFF.
smoothing 7.

this is probably what i'm going to keep for now

removing the ADS profile altogether has made my building a little bit faster since there used to be a slow down holding right mouse click.

now I'm going to look into creating a working build mode AUX profile to increase the hip whilst in building mode.

How do those settings feel as far as the AA bubble and cutting thru it.

controllable. hip is perfect, but ADS is just ...controllable... the best way i can put it. through my trials this is the best setting for me thus far. But it's subject to change as I am constantly tweeking lol. I'm also back and forth between aa off and aa on, just for fun.
Bad sad Christmas.

Offline TheRealDucko

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: TheRealDucko
  • PSN ID: TheRealDucko
How can we use these curves with the Apex?

Offline neat

• View Profile
Anyone using this for Fortnite atm?

Offline LITHE

• ig: gregrosolowski
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Kent C Strait

I did a while back when you couldn't turn Aim Assist off. It works well if you don't mind acceleration. I don't play much fortnite but AA off with no curves is way more fun imo.

Offline neat

• View Profile

I did a while back when you couldn't turn Aim Assist off. It works well if you don't mind acceleration. I don't play much fortnite but AA off with no curves is way more fun imo.

I've played with AA on since the release so I cant hit a barn door without it lol. It only annoys me in close combat, with shotguns for example..

Offline Souljazz

• View Profile
Hello people, I want to use that with my XIM apex, but the sensitivity looks really slow, canít even turn fast, anyway I have to use synchro on or off?

Thanks

Offline Antibeam

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Antibeam
  • PSN ID: Antibeam-
I've honestly never felt more accurate or smoother mouse movement in ww2 until now. By far the best curve I've ever used