Offline Glocksquad

• View Profile
Re: The God Mouse
« Reply #16 on: 07:13 AM - 09/10/16 »
Where are you guys buying yours from?

The Logitech website

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 10:41 AM - 09/10/16 »
I'll have to give this mouse a try. I really like that weight 83g. I loved the G303 but the design caused my hand to cramp. I'm currently using the G402 which is a pretty darn good mouse IMO. Always looking for the next GREAT thing though. 

Same, but also the 403 seems like a better shape for me, maybe i could drill some holes in it to make it lighter (jokes) xD.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 11:23 AM - 09/10/16 »
I'll have to give this mouse a try. I really like that weight 83g. I loved the G303 but the design caused my hand to cramp. I'm currently using the G402 which is a pretty darn good mouse IMO. Always looking for the next GREAT thing though. 

Same, but also the 403 seems like a better shape for me, maybe i could drill some holes in it to make it lighter (jokes) xD.

I've ordered the 403 coming in on monday i've read some have opened up and stripped the weight down to 83g on the wired version already.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 11:26 AM - 09/10/16 »

I've ordered the 403 coming in on monday i've read some have opened up and stripped the weight down to 83g on the wired version already.

Ordering ASAP.

Can't actually find any information on that, do you have a link please?

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 12:10 PM - 09/10/16 »
Yeesh i've narrowed down the thread with weights so you will have to look further from 15 down in the link. But looks like removing the weight door saves 2.5 g if you don't intend to use the additional 10g weight and then changing cable don't trust myself on that one.

http://www.overclock.net/newsearch/?advanced=1&byuser=&containingthread%5B0%5D=1609899&newer=1&output=posts&resultSortingPreference=recency&sdate=0&search=weight&type=all

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01:08 PM - 09/10/16 »

Yeesh i've narrowed down the thread with weights so you will have to look further from 15 down in the link. But looks like removing the weight door saves 2.5 g if you don't intend to use the additional 10g weight and then changing cable don't trust myself on that one.

http://www.overclock.net/newsearch/?advanced=1&byuser=&containingthread%5B0%5D=1609899&newer=1&output=posts&resultSortingPreference=recency&sdate=0&search=weight&type=all

Quote from the forum about the G403 dropping a few grams.

Quote from: tenminutemailer
Got my 403 this afternoon, no problems with the scrollwheel for me. Replaced the cable (thanks ceesa) and also removed (unscrewed) the magnets holding the weight cover. I didn't touch the upper shell housing all the switches and leds (yet) Mouse weighed 83-84 grams on my scale.

Just contacted ceeSA about his cables, waiting on a reply.

To order his cables follow the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NwKa8J-4IFjwrnMHCNbm-iYIUsfxX1Jma20VMZca9jg/viewform?edit_requested=true#
« Last Edit: 04:23 PM - 09/10/16 by YEESH_DALE »

Offline Glocksquad

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:25 PM - 09/10/16 »
Idk why everybody so hyped for the G403 ,the G Pro shape  and weight feels amazing

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 04:17 PM - 09/10/16 »
Idk why everybody so hyped for the G403 ,the G Pro shape  and weight feels amazing

less than 7-8g between the both  ;)

Offline DomA

• View Profile
    • Youtube
  • PSN ID: DomAll
« Reply #24 on: 04:31 AM - 09/12/16 »
Does this mouse have a tilt wheel please?
PS3/PS4 2tb - XIM4 - G502 - Nav - Optoma HD141X - HD598 - Mixamp - Hauppauge HD PVR Rocket

http://www.twitch.tv/snafudom/
https://www.youtube.com/user/snafudom/

Offline mindworm22

• MVP
  • "I'm your huckleberry..."
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Liquidboy
« Reply #25 on: 02:30 PM - 10/02/16 »
I think I'm going to make the jump....thx for the insight. 

"You beat that horse to a bloody pulp in that circle-jerk of a thread .... and then poured the remains in a blender, pureed them, and gargled the leftovers. How you're not sick of it is beyond me." --- RookCheck

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 04:11 PM - 10/02/16 »

Everyone has different tastes in a mouse.

I actually returned my G Pro because I didn't like the surface texture and egg shaped sides. Made it very hard to grip the mouse unless you were death gripping it. Just didn't feel very nice in the hand.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
« Reply #27 on: 07:31 PM - 10/02/16 »

Just contacted ceeSA about his cables, waiting on a reply.

To order his cables follow the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NwKa8J-4IFjwrnMHCNbm-iYIUsfxX1Jma20VMZca9jg/viewform?edit_requested=true#

Thanks for the link, gonna order a cable to repair a Mamba T.E, Razer support made me cut the cable to get a RMA replacement but it made no difference, the sensor just hates hard pads lol

So now I'll have 2 as back up mice incase my G303 dies hehe
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 08:39 PM - 10/02/16 »
My g303 has been a great mouse even tho there is things about it i don't like (SHAPE AND SIZE and button layout) it was still the best mouse 4 xims Ive ever used so far ,the sensor and lightness(When de-braided) meant i could throw that thing about like nothing thats come b4 it.

If the g403 suits my hand better then i am switching to that,looking at the shape of it i reckon i will like the 403 better.)

If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?

Offline MindControlZombies

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 10:18 AM - 10/03/16 »
Does this mouse have a tilt wheel please?
Don't think so bud well mine doesn't seem to.

1st impressions are good but wont be able to test in a game until 2nite or 2moro.
Does not feel heavy to me even with the braid on and weight cover left in.

The braiding feels less of an issue then the g502 or g303 but that wont be as noticeable at the mo with just desktop use.
I'll try it for gaming with the braid on 1st if its a pain in the b u t t I'll De-braid it like i have with the other logi G mice :)
If I can make a Good map in 1 month why cant these clowns make a good map in 3 years ?