XIM Community

Pairing Xim 4 with PS3 NAV controller and a wireless mouse  (Read 1847 times)

Offline SH1984

• View Profile
Dears,

I am considering buying the XIM 4 on my PS4.

I have seen the manual and it is written that its possible to pair the XIM4 with a wireless mouse and Sony Ps3 Nav controller.

However i have not been able to find a video that details how this can be done. is it possible to obtain a link or tutorial before i purchase the XIM4. I wouldnt want to have cables lying around, a wireless connection is much more suitable thing for me.

Also what would be a good compatible wireless gaming mouse?

Thank you.
Awaiting your replies.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Welcome to the community. To use a mouse wirelessly, you'll need to the wireless USB adapter that comes with the mouse and plug that into your XIM4. For Nav, we can connect to that wirelessly. All you need to do is plug it into your XIM4 wired once and then it'll automatically pair. A word of caution though -- we only support genuine Sony PS Nav controllers and since they are no longer sold it's easy to accidentally buy a knockoff that won't work.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline SH1984

• View Profile
Thanks for the reply.

2 things im am wandering about:

You think the Xim4 would support the PS4 PRO if I decide to buy that later on instead of the regular PS4?

I prefer also the wireless setup as I mentioned earlier, is there anything recommended for a wireless approach other than the NAV controller?

Admin