XIM Community

From ps4 to xbox1  (Read 542 times)

Offline Grebs

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Grebber1
From ps4 to xbox1
« on: 04:12 AM - 09/07/16 »
So I bought the xim4 for my ps4 but I may be buying a xbox1 because of friends who play.  Anyone have both that switches between the 2? Any difference in set up?  It was really easy to set it up for the ps4 just hoping for the same if I do buy a xbox1

Offline Grebs

• View Profile
Re: From ps4 to xbox1
« Reply #1 on: 04:22 AM - 09/07/16 »
Also I may add. What headphones are you guys using with the xbox? My elite 800s are ps4 only I believe.
Do they have wireless headphones for an xbox that DOESN'T need to be hooked to the controller?

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
« Reply #2 on: 07:43 AM - 09/07/16 »
Also I may add. What headphones are you guys using with the xbox? My elite 800s are ps4 only I believe.
Do they have wireless headphones for an xbox that DOESN'T need to be hooked to the controller?

For me the Xim4 works the same on both. You might have to tweak sensitivity. I use the 800X headsets for my X1 gaming which is 100% wireless.
ping" width="200" height="200

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline Grebs

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:02 AM - 09/07/16 »
Ok cool thanks. Looks like yoy have the same headset I have except mines for the ps4. Too bad there not interchangeable.
Sucks spending that much for head sets I already have. Looks like I would need the chat adapter to use it on the xbox. .  The xim4 doesn't work well with headsets that's corded to the controller correct?
« Last Edit: 08:08 AM - 09/07/16 by Grebs »

Admin