XIM Community

Dr Lupo and Ninja_with_no_L sherpa a 5 year old to the Lighthouse  (Read 1947 times)

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
In case you missed it earlier today, Destiny player and Xim4 user Dr Lupo, and fellow streamer Ninja_with_no_L (an occasional Xim user) carried a 5 year old boy to the Lighthouse on a flawless Trials of Osiris run.

It took two attempts - the first failed when a suspicious-looking XB1 account with no Gamerscore stopped them at the final hurdle, much to the frustration of both streamers and the thousands of Twitch viewers tuned in to watch the run.

After some bedtime negotiation with the boy's father, Lupo and Ninja made one final attempt on the last day of Trials for a month. Both were on fire and pulled a flawless run, with the boy popping up every now and then with a kill of his own.

After making it to the Lighthouse, the Doc's chat erupted, pulling in dozens of new subscribers and thousands in donations. Needless to say, the generosity of the Twitch and Destiny communities brought Dr Lupo to tears.

Stories like these need to get out to mainstream media, gamers ain't half bad after-all. Congratulations Mr Lupo, I said the same in your chat today but no doubt it got lost in the flurry of like-minded messages. You're one of the good guys :salute:

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
That's awesome! Good job Lupo and ninja! Here I am struggling to get adults to the lighthouse! Got @#$% I need to get gud !!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

XiM3R since ever since.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Lupo's a cool kat man.

Offline oldmailmain

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: thepostaldave
i love his channel and watched it long before ever thinking about going xim. class act and great show he has.

Offline TeslaDev

• View Profile
https://www.twitch.tv/drlupo/v/87823536

His video is still up.  Around the 1:26:00 (hour:twentysix) mark is where he is getting the first run together.

Offline bcider

• View Profile
Lupo seems like a good guy. It's too bad people are going to start calling him a cheater and what not once private matches and gamebattles takes off.

Online antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
Lupo seems like a good guy. It's too bad people are going to start calling him a cheater and what not once private matches and gamebattles takes off.

The guy can play with a controller, which he'll be doing for tournaments. He just prefers m/kb.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts