XIM Community

Overwatch: Best Widow Config "cplw1dow"  (Read 89966 times)

Offline MaXaNN1001

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MaXaNN1001
Re: Overwatch: Best Widow Config "cplw1dow"
« Reply #30 on: 11:52 PM - 09/04/16 »
i copy only this

X4C: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:X4C

But I try to put it He does nothing
i try to put another curve and its ok
But it's strange that I have your version has
I think that can be your curve is too long..

Offline Edko

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 12:46 AM - 09/05/16 »
i copy only this

X4C: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:X4C

But I try to put it He does nothing
i try to put another curve and its ok
But it's strange that I have your version has
I think that can be your curve is too long..

Maybe this Code is not a curve, its the Full Config.
XIM4 / PS4 Pro + 500GB Samsung SSD / Zowie ec2-a 3200 dpi / Steelseries Qck+ / Cherry Mx Board 3.0 Red / Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 250 / Speedlink Spes / Overwatch / Battlefield /

Offline MaXaNN1001

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: MaXaNN1001
« Reply #32 on: 01:03 AM - 09/05/16 »
mybe.. but how i put it in the XIM4 ?

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kojsdojo
« Reply #33 on: 01:34 AM - 09/05/16 »
The full config u can put on the right top corner its marked with "..." press on it and copy it in and  everything should be fine.

Offline winnerwho

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04:31 AM - 09/08/16 »
Hey kojsdojo, I just want to thank you and beam for making this. My aim with widow has improved alot. Now i notice in one of your post, you said you disabled ads with the new update. I was wondering how you do this. I don't see a delete option in the Xim app. Also if possible, can you post a new code update without the ads profile. Thanks.

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04:56 AM - 09/08/16 »
Hello winnerwho

You welcome we like to share our experience with you guys.
I never deactivate my ADS profile on Widowmaker.
I only do it when im  playing McCree or Soldier.
This is really Easy to do u go on to your ADS profil type on activation press 2 times with the finger in so its "empty" and save the config.

the ADS will not work then cause its only working by the activation of the Mouse 2
Hope you understand my instruction for further information dont hesitate to ask.

Greets

Offline MohJ

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 04:23 PM - 09/08/16 »
The setting you posted in the first page is with 0 aim assist. Do you use the same sensitivity now with 100% aim assist? Aim assist drastically decreases the cursor speed when it comes close to targets at 100% aim assist.

Also wouldn't using Aim Assist be bad for developing muscle memory ?

Offline arthred

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 09:04 PM - 09/08/16 »
wow really nice config kojsdojo! Thank u very much for sharing! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 11:43 PM - 09/08/16 »
@MohJ: I didnt really noticed yet any slowing on the cursor while Aim Assist is active.
Yes i still play on 100% and as you can see on my YouTube Channel im pretty much on every game on Fire.

I will inspect this on the following weekend and let you know about my results.

@arthred: You welcome im happy you like my config. :)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 06:37 AM - 09/09/16 »
Dojo if you now play on 100 Aim Assist dont forget to edit your first post with the config ;)

here a new video of Dojo, this time a full gameplay with some very nice scenes!

PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline B00STED

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: | B00STED |
« Reply #40 on: 09:44 AM - 09/09/16 »
I'm looking to play for the first time this weekend when its free to play. I wan't to try find a config that will be plug and play for me since I don't want to waste my free play time messing with it. Will this config work for most any hero? I thought I read that it can, you just disable ADS? How does this work. Do I have to make a new config and load it each time I try a different hero?

Also, I see I would have to use this beta firmware? Will this mess up my other game configs?

Thanks!

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 05:26 AM - 09/10/16 »
Sure u can use my config but the config is usually for widowmaker as the thread says.
If u want to play others u should remove the ADS by simply removing it in the xim manager.

greets and have fun

Offline B00STED

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 09:22 AM - 09/10/16 »
Sure u can use my config but the config is usually for widowmaker as the thread says.
If u want to play others u should remove the ADS by simply removing it in the xim manager.

greets and have fun

So I would have to make a separate config and switch configs if I play with widowmaker?

Also, I'm having a hard time making quick movements. I'm getting the red flashing lights if I try spin around quickly, and I have sensitiviy at 100 in game. Is this normal?

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 02:38 PM - 09/10/16 »
Yes you should make signle configs i play with same config always.
If the Xim is  flashing red u need to make the sensititvy lower because its to fast for Xim.

Offline B00STED

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 03:27 PM - 09/10/16 »
Yes you should make signle configs i play with same config always.
If the Xim is  flashing red u need to make the sensititvy lower because its to fast for Xim.

If you play with the same config always, how come I should make separate configs?
Is Overwatch just a game that has lower turn speeds? It feels like the turn speeds are quite slow. Like I can't do a quick 180 at all

Admin