XIM Community

Overwatch: Best Widow Config "cplw1dow"  (Read 89154 times)

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: kojsdojo
Overwatch: Best Widow Config "cplw1dow"
« on: 12:17 PM - 08/29/16 »
Hey guys

*UPDATE 12.05.2017*

For the newest configs and tipps and tricks check out my YouTube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDH4rHoGQh2sLfIrStucBUA

Or the newest video how to create your perfect config:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo4lL7Ev2jo

*UPDATE 10.12.2016*

The end of your waiting has come heres my actual config im going really crazy with.
Yes guys its the end of Curves in the ADS Scoped in Version!
Please Note the Config is still in progress to be optimized but i cant tell you a time of it cause im really happy with it right now and im maining Sombra instead of Widowmaker.

Greets and have fun!

Maybe i gonna do another YouTube Tutorial Video will see if i find time.

#cplw1dow pr3cision

Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [cplw1dow pr3cision] START PASTE >>>
X4C:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAAAJABjAHAAbAB3ADEAZABvAHcAIABwAHIAMwBjAGkAcwBpAG8AbmcEDQAAZwQAAAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAAAEABrAG8AagBzAGQAbwBqAG8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAApaAGQAUGOAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZGhscHR4fICEiIxjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdTABAAUACYQJ8AmEBfAJlEGBAYiBiEGKAY4BjQGoBZQJlCGkBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANQAAAAYAQQBEAFNAAgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQRMAGQAAAAAAAAAAAEAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vshjBGAQYIBiQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAdTABAAUACYQF8AmEEYhBlEGBAYiBjQGoEagJpgGoBaQFlCGUCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANf////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ+gAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANf////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ+gAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANf////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ+gAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABoANAAuADAAMAAuADIAMAAxADYAMAA0ADAANf////8AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQ+gAGQAAAAAAAAAAAAAChQeKDI8RlBaZG54goyWoKq0vsgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA==:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

*UPDATE 25.10.2016*

Please go on YouTube for the cplw1dow 2.0

#Beam1mpact and me are very proud to present you the best possible widowmaker config.
#Im using the firmware 20160624-Steadyaim1.exe

#We worked on it around 2 weeks finally ive found my perfect settings i got like every 1-2 Games PotG easily the accuracy is straight on around 50-60% what is really impressive if you check the overall Widow Accuracy in the world. (38%)

#Feel free to give any improves or tipps this is meant to be shared for all xim4 users in the world.

#Check out this Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm0xvEEImhI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIeSa0fYuws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWAmmS7r1pE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mngjO3ROcCw

#cplw1dow config:

>>> XIM4 [cplw1dow] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

#My Equipment

#Logitech G410 Keyboard
#ZOWIE FK-2
#ZOWIE P-SR Mousepad

#My Settings: (Logitech Software)

#3200 dpi
#1000 tickrate
#default mousepad Logitech settings

#My Overwatch Settings:

#Sensitivity on max 100/100
#Aim Assist 100
#Widow Sensitivity 100 (This is very important otherwise you wont be able to score reflex headshots!)

#Xim4 Hip Settings:

#Sensitivity 35.0
#henrylibre curve (to be allowed to turn fast with a quite low sens in hip fire state)
#Steady Aim ON
#Boost: 80

Curve:
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWmRobHB0eHyAhIiM:X4MB

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

#ADS Xim4 Settings:

#Sensitivity 12.50
#henrylibre curve as well (to be able to do reflex shots)
#Steady Aim ON
#Boost: 0

Curve:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Enjoy guys i really tell you if u practice with it a few hours you will already feel this config!
« Last Edit: 05:44 AM - 05/12/17 by kojsdojo »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Overwatch: Best Widow Config "cplw1dow"
« Reply #1 on: 12:59 PM - 08/29/16 »
nice config ;)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 01:03 PM - 08/29/16 »
heres another awesome short video where u can see what is possible to do with this config!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0EMozDHJxM

Offline arthred

• View Profile
Re: Overwatch: Best Widow Config &quot;cplw1dow&quot;
« Reply #3 on: 01:45 PM - 08/29/16 »
Hey guys

#Beam1mpact and me are very proud to present you the best possible widowmaker config.
#Im using the firmware 20160624-Steadyaim1.exe

#We worked on it around 2 weeks finally ive found my perfect settings i got like every 1-2 Games PotG easily the accuracy is straight on around 50-60% what is really impressive if you check the overall Widow Accuracy in the world. (38%)

#Feel free to give any improves or tipps this is meant to be shared for all xim4 users in the world.

#Check out this Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm0xvEEImhI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIeSa0fYuws
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWAmmS7r1pE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mngjO3ROcCw

#cplw1dow config:

>>> XIM4 [cplw1dow] START PASTE >>>
X4C: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:X4C
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

#My Equipment

#Logitech G410 Keyboard
#Logitech G502 Mouse
#ZOWIE P-SR Mousepad

#My Settings: (Logitech Software)

#2400 dpi
#1000 tickrate
#default mousepad Logitech settings

#My Overwatch Settings:

#Sensitivity on max 100/100
#Aim Assist 0
#Widow Sensitivity 100 (This is very important otherwise you wont be able to score reflex headshots!)

#Xim4 Hip Settings:

#Sensitivity 35.0
#henrylibre curve (to be allowed to turn fast with a quite low sens in hip fire state)
#Steady Aim ON
#Boost: 80

Curve:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

#ADS Xim4 Settings:

#Sensitivity 12.50
#henrylibre curve as well (to be able to do reflex shots)
#Steady Aim ON
#Boost: 0

Curve:

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Enjoy guys i really tell you if u practice with it a few hours you will already feel this config!

Hey sounds really nice! :)

I got a Logitech G502, does it make a difference if I use 12000 dpi and lower the sensitivity? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:49 PM - 08/29/16 »
Hey

Do you have a plastic mousepad or cloth?
If plastic yes, if cloth no.

greets

Offline Edko

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 02:28 PM - 08/29/16 »
I will try this Config, it looks very good :) but do i need to install the Firmware 20160624-Steadyaim1.exe? And When, how i can install this? Iam using Firmware 20160405
XIM4 / PS4 Pro + 500GB Samsung SSD / Zowie ec2-a 3200 dpi / Steelseries Qck+ / Cherry Mx Board 3.0 Red / Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 250 / Speedlink Spes / Overwatch / Battlefield /

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 02:46 PM - 08/29/16 »
I will try this Config, it looks very good :) but do i need to install the Firmware 20160624-Steadyaim1.exe? And When, how i can install this? Iam using Firmware 20160405

yes you would need that firmware since it has the new steady aim changes
here you can download and install it, you can use the same xim manager with it that you use right now

http://cloud.xim4.com/Beta/XIM4Flash-20160624-STEADYAIM1.exe
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 08:11 PM - 08/29/16 »
Just curious. What is the benefit to using the beta firmware if you are using 0 aim assist in game settings?

Also, would this config be any good with other heros? (after getting rid of the ADS portion of the setup of course)
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09:04 PM - 08/29/16 »
its there to stay being used to it until the overwatch aim assist is patched and works as intended
then the config will be even better (probably patched with the next update)

here a topic that explains why aim assist is set to 0 at the moment:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4yerer/aim_assist_broken_on_console_video_evidence/

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 09:31 PM - 08/29/16 »
its there to stay being used to it until the overwatch aim assist is patched and works as intended
then the config will be even better (probably patched with the next update)

here a topic that explains why aim assist is set to 0 at the moment:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/4yerer/aim_assist_broken_on_console_video_evidence/

Oh okay. What aim assist setting would you be using once the patch drops?

Also, is the HIP portion of this setup useable for other heros?
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05:09 AM - 08/30/16 »
im using it for hip heroes as well.
Last Season i had 3 Accounts in the Top 500 on PSN.
For me it works perfect with almost every champion (except lucio here u should increase the hip sens in xim to be able to cruise around the pillars.)

AA after patch? I noyet know lets first see how they release it.
« Last Edit: 10:13 AM - 08/30/16 by kojsdojo »

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10:31 PM - 08/30/16 »
im using it for hip heroes as well.
Last Season i had 3 Accounts in the Top 500 on PSN.
For me it works perfect with almost every champion (except lucio here u should increase the hip sens in xim to be able to cruise around the pillars.)

AA after patch? I noyet know lets first see how they release it.

Nice! Thanks for your contribution.

Hopefully things are a lot better after the patch! And hopefully that patch drops before the next season start!
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08:15 AM - 08/31/16 »
Yeah lets hope they bring fast the 60 tickrate update and the AA update as well.
Then we might have a new feeling with our XIM setup :)

Offline kojsdojo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 06:49 AM - 09/01/16 »
Ive receiving alot of E-Mails with alot Questions about my config.
Please ask your Questions in this Thread.

Sharing is caring - everyone should be able to see it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Offline anarqi

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Anarqi
  • PSN ID: ANARQI
« Reply #14 on: 09:01 AM - 09/01/16 »
Thank you for this, brother.

Admin