XIM Community

Destiny: My "INSANELY" Advanced Setup!  (Read 44770 times)

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
Re: Destiny: My "INSANELY" Advanced Setup!
« Reply #120 on: 08:00 AM - 11/18/16 »
Hi there. I used the sparrow and return to orbit macro with the "old" setup, which seem to not work with this new setup. Every time I push the orbit butten, the heavy weapon config is kicking in. I wanted to programm a new macro. Is there a "how to" thread for this somewhere? The link for the old macro on imgur is not working anymore. Thank you, Jochen

Follow the Advanced Settings link in my sig

Offline Frasier0303

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Frasier0303
« Reply #121 on: 09:30 AM - 11/18/16 »
Thanks RML ... I found this. But the link to imgur does not work anymore. It showed how to program the sparrow and the heavy weapon macro. Is there some place else I can find this? Thank you, Jochen

Offline wadec22

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 06:46 PM - 11/18/16 »
love the setup but 75% of the time my weapon switch gets off and doesn't work with the scroll wheel.  i end up using scroll to change xim profile and triangle to switch weapon.  super suck.  any thoughts on why this gets off or how to prevent it?

Offline RML

• MVP
  • Live Different
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 08:40 PM - 11/18/16 »
love the setup but 75% of the time my weapon switch gets off and doesn't work with the scroll wheel.  i end up using scroll to change xim profile and triangle to switch weapon.  super suck.  any thoughts on why this gets off or how to prevent it?

There are a few things that can cause this, but the probable cause is switching weapons back and forth too fast. You have to make sure the XIM is done flashing and is on the proper sub before switching weapons again. Otherwise you'll switch weapons faster then the XIM4 switches configs.

Hope that helps.

Offline wadec22

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 09:38 AM - 11/19/16 »

There are a few things that can cause this, but the probable cause is switching weapons back and forth too fast. You have to make sure the XIM is done flashing and is on the proper sub before switching weapons again. Otherwise you'll switch weapons faster then the XIM4 switches configs.

Hope that helps.

yeah, i think the fact that triangle is also how i go to orbit and inspect weapons in gear just jacks with it more.  bummer b/c it's a ridiculously powerful setup for sniping.

stick with the primary profile for sidearms?

Offline knox66

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: shogun6x
« Reply #125 on: 02:14 PM - 11/19/16 »

Hope that helps.

I run into this a lot. how i resolved it was have a sub config for each profile that is activated with a press and hold. in that sub config i have a unused button set to change weapons. I use this option for when i need to synch my profiles back up or pull out heavy.

Also for trials you always spawn with heave in hand so if you die in a shotty battle know you will need to swap config on start. normally i just press the primary config button when dead so i have the primary config ready to go on spawn. Unless of course your teammate will get teh revive then you need to swap back.

Offline Necrotype1

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Necro_type1
« Reply #126 on: 01:33 PM - 12/28/16 »
RML

I've been using your settings and have been loving it but I was curious if you have updated your ADS for primaries curve?

Admin