XIM Community

Trash console generation  (Read 1296 times)

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
Trash console generation
« on: 07:10 AM - 08/19/16 »
I can't believe that it actually starts with bf1. Even uncharted wasn't that good compared to its predecessor in terms of storyline. Can't wait for bf1,  mass effect and pes etc. I digress but sheesh am I the only one playing destiny(trash) , cod(more trash) and bf4(old) lol. 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline Grebs

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Grebber1
Re: Trash console generation
« Reply #1 on: 08:04 AM - 08/19/16 »
I'm praying bf1 comes through and is good.  I though destiny was a pretty cool game. My problem is I always jump into a game after its been out for awhile. Everyone is bored with them by the time I start playing.  I've been playing wow for years now and that took up most of my time.  Any fps games I've played in the last 10 years had been on either an Xbox or ps. I have suffered playing these games without a kb/m and got bored quickly being fodder. Occasionally doing decent but the norm is mostly ugly.
Bf1 brings hope. Xim4 brings hope. 

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:39 AM - 08/19/16 »
As far as AAA shooters, yeah, it's been disappointing but shooters have been on a downhill slope for a while. When it comes to everything else, this has at the very least been a better gen than last.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline Grebs

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Grebber1
« Reply #3 on: 08:46 AM - 08/19/16 »
I'm glad it's not another urban shooter.
Very tired of concrete jungles

Offline Quad Damage

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: MR_SCHULTZ
« Reply #4 on: 08:51 AM - 08/19/16 »
sheesh am I the only one playing destiny(trash) , cod(more trash) and bf4(old) lol. 

Why are  you playing games you think are trash?
BF1 will be more of the same BF/Hardline/Battlefront DICE formula, just a different backdrop.

I think RS:S and OW are the unique FPS this gen.  Refreshing from the same old CoD/Halo/BF tired IPs.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:26 AM - 08/19/16 »
Agreed, Siege is a lot of fun and its even better now that they have fixed the major bugs. Give it a shot if you haven't.
Have a problem with your XIM? Find a solution
NEXUS Support FAQ | APEX Support FAQ | XIM4 Support FAQ | Instructional Videos

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 11:31 AM - 08/19/16 »
Yeah pretty much only playing BF4 right now. Get bored with one vehicle, move on to the next... OW was fun but repetitive, I got bored after wearing out the OP heroes.

Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fouldeth
« Reply #7 on: 12:03 PM - 08/19/16 »
Yep, only bf4 for me now. The division and destiny were cool at the beginning. Balance issues, not able to turn off aa, slow turn speeds, and dry content killed it for me. Bf4 I can just pick up from where I left off and not feel behind due to gear. I may play some hardliner from time to time.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 07:58 PM - 08/19/16 »
play overwatch, its really refreshing :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline killawink64

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Fouldeth
« Reply #9 on: 11:53 PM - 08/19/16 »
It looks fun, I think I want to try it but I've been burned too many times... I feel like I'll get bored with ow in a few weeks.

Offline xSundown

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 12:58 AM - 08/20/16 »
As a Battlefield player since 2005. You can take my word with a grain of salt if you want. I believe Battlefield has been dog @#$% since after Bad Company 2.

BF3, BF4, BFH have been absolute dog @#$%.

BF1 does look a bit like Bad Company so hopefully it will be good again.
[email protected]| Noctua D15s| Asus Gene Viii| 16gb DDR4 3200mhz G.Skill Trident RAM| Phanteks Evolv mATX| EVGA 750w G2| 1tb Samsung Evo SSD| EVGA GTX 980ti FTW| Dell U3415W

Offline Bizzar1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bizzar1
« Reply #11 on: 06:35 PM - 08/21/16 »
I haven't even played a shooter since I got my ps4. It's been NHL16 and cant wait for NHL17 lol. I am sort of looking forward to Cod4 remastered even though all the vids I've seen it looks worse! Is that possible? Who cares as long as the maps and gameplay are like the days of old, count me in!
"Surely there must be something you can do."
"I'm doing everything I can... and stop calling me Shirley!"

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:29 PM - 08/21/16 »
I noticed that while technically the remaster looks better, artistically they made some noticeable cuts. Biggest of all being the rain effect and the glow around lights.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 07:46 PM - 08/22/16 »
I just hope they don't butcher the shooting mechanics
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Admin