XIM Community

Dream Machines DM1 Pro S  (Read 1422 times)

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
Dream Machines DM1 Pro S
« on: 11:42 PM - 07/27/16 »
This is new sensie shaped mouse coming out at the end of this week weighing in at 85g with a pmw 3360 sensor i'm just wondering if anyone here has used the previous dream machines dm1 pro mouse with xim and can confirm no issues with scroll wheel and such as i haven't seen any info regarding this mouse here.

If anyone could confirm the dm1 pro works with xim i'm all over the dm1 pro s or even better if someone get's the pro s to purchase that would be a real gem otherwise i will be getting it but not until i'm back from familly holiday late august.

But if anyone has tried the dm1 pro and it works that should mean the new model should be good to go let me know thanks.

Offline walterbishop

• View Profile
Re: Dream Machines DM1 Pro S
« Reply #1 on: 07:57 AM - 07/30/16 »
I had my eye one this and the Nixeus Revel but haven't pulled the trigger yet.  The 3360 is public now so I think we'll see a bunch of new mice coming out sporting this sensor.

Sorry I don't have the DM1 (too many mice already) so I can't confirm your question.  I have a friend who owns one so I'll try and borrow it to test.

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:43 AM - 07/31/16 »
Cheers if you get a chance would be good to know until I get a chance to game again.

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
« Reply #3 on: 12:02 AM - 08/04/16 »
I reported the previous DM1 pro working already. The DM1 pro S will work just fine as well.

Offline sncjez

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10:07 AM - 08/04/16 »
Thanks reading good things just put my order in.

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
« Reply #5 on: 03:47 PM - 08/04/16 »
Thanks reading good things just put my order in.

Yea the DM1 pro S & Nixeus Revel have the community pretty pleased currently.