XIM Community

So I do better in PC Overwatch than ps4 with XIM.  (Read 1307 times)

Offline UnRyValD

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: UnRyValD
  • PSN ID: Judea33
I use the xim because It is beyond me to aim with a stick and I do not use xim for an advantage. I just like to play on console with friends.  However, I usually do better with xim on consoles than the PC versions of game.

Overwatch is the exception.  I'm just putting this out there for people who wouldn't buy the pc version. The controls are night and day. I've got over 100 hours in ps4 Overwatch and 20+ hours in the PC version.  The input lag is real on console. I didn't notice it until the honeymoon wore off. I'm not as picky as most people but wow its nice to not have to try and predict aim when you play on PC. Things like genji reflect are terrible on console because you basically have to guess with it. You have to use predict aiming and strafe aiming. The input lag is terrible.

This is non xim related but its a shame for poor console players if they don't fix this.
Edge, XIM 4, Apex, waiting on Nexus

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
Re: So I do better in PC Overwatch than ps4 with XIM.
« Reply #1 on: 07:43 AM - 06/27/16 »
Sounds unplayable, low turn speed and tons of lag.

It'll be nice when Scorpio comes out in 2017, as long as there is a switch for 1080p 120hz, until then I'd play everything on pc except cod.
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline royoverinnan

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bloody Harry
Re: So I do better in PC Overwatch than ps4 with XIM.
« Reply #2 on: 12:02 AM - 06/28/16 »
Sounds unplayable, low turn speed and tons of lag.

It'll be nice when Scorpio comes out in 2017, as long as there is a switch for 1080p 120hz, until then I'd play everything on pc except cod.

Yeah, it is the same for me.
Battlefield, Overwatch, Doom etc. All on PC.
Cod on PS4.

And PC have CS:GO.

Admin