XIM Community

Post your Overwatch Settings  (Read 422901 times)

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Post your Overwatch Settings
« Reply #1425 on: 12:36 PM - 09/21/17 »
Tfw I open this thread to find some base settings for the free weekend coming up and instead all I get is Aks0n sperging his autism everywhere
The game is Unplayable w/o Aim Assist. M/GM requires AA. Accuracy requires AA. AA feels like PC accuracy. Even w/ AA using M+KB via XIM4 such is inferior to Controller. Indeed. All of the Above.
Here's some more autism for ya, friend.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759156603#post-1
More settings that I have no desire in using. Whatever happened to the concept of Aiming yourself. . . It's just not "Optimal" enough I suppose.

Lol . @#$% was that? What kinda sh1t is that thing using

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #1426 on: 03:35 PM - 09/21/17 »
Tfw I open this thread to find some base settings for the free weekend coming up and instead all I get is Aks0n sperging his autism everywhere
The game is Unplayable w/o Aim Assist. M/GM requires AA. Accuracy requires AA. AA feels like PC accuracy. Even w/ AA using M+KB via XIM4 such is inferior to Controller. Indeed. All of the Above.
Here's some more autism for ya, friend.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759156603#post-1
More settings that I have no desire in using. Whatever happened to the concept of Aiming yourself. . . It's just not "Optimal" enough I suppose.

Lol . @#$% was that? What kinda sh1t is that thing using
Yeah Im not equating AA to AimBot hax. Just honestly did not believe such existed. Then I saw that & messaged the guy. He claimed he was lagging & seeing strange things. Claimed I was just being a sore sport loser.

Now Im rather convinced such exists.

Offline Kills

• View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: 08:18 PM - 09/21/17 »
Has anyone else noticed their aim randomly move away on it's own in a different direction? or is my mouse just messing up? lol

Offline Mkbnoob

• View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: 08:37 PM - 09/21/17 »
Has anyone else noticed their aim randomly move away on it's own in a different direction? or is my mouse just messing up? lol
also noticed dat i think its psmove issue

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: 09:08 PM - 09/21/17 »

It's aim assist and it was happening before this patch as well. Not sure why people are realizing it even more now? Maybe they made it stronger.

Regardless, I don't really care what they do to console Overwatch anymore. I'm off to PC, it's a billion times better experience than console.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline Mkbnoob

• View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: 11:36 PM - 09/21/17 »

It's aim assist and it was happening before this patch as well. Not sure why people are realizing it even more now? Maybe they made it stronger.

Regardless, I don't really care what they do to console Overwatch anymore. I'm off to PC, it's a billion times better experience than console.
i dnt think its caused by aim assist since it can turn away from your target even if there is literally nobody here? Do you use psmove gunit?  It may be aim assist since its completely broken atm

Offline Kills

• View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: 02:55 AM - 09/22/17 »
idk how to reply to people on here but no i'm on xbox one. it happens with pharah often, it moves off the target which is also why i wasn't sure if it was my mouse or the aim assist.

Offline toooool

• View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: 07:53 PM - 09/24/17 »
Hi guys, i'm new here.

mouse: [email protected]
xim4sens: 4.25
ingamesens:100*100
zoomsens: 48
aim tecnique: ex-ramp
aim assist: 0
aim smoothing: 0

Offline misterbat

• View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: 09:44 AM - 09/25/17 »
i bought xim4 a few days ago.but really not enjoying as much i should because of settings.
couldnt find a suitable one for my needs.
can somebody post a good one for me?
not playing any sniper heroes.

thank you

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #1434 on: 09:53 AM - 09/25/17 »
Its mostly preference but most people agree expo ramp steady aim on no curve no boost 100 aim assist then aim assist window is pure preference and the sake goes for dpi and sensitivity but if you want a rough guideline 3200 dpi and between 20 and 30 sense is nice to find something you like or around 7 sense at 12k dpi
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline jonb10198

• View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: 12:28 PM - 09/26/17 »

and its really funny because

on playstation, where skill is ehhhh lower than xbox, and me on xbox after i quit playing for the most part...

Offline toooool

• View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: 06:50 PM - 09/26/17 »
i bought xim4 a few days ago.but really not enjoying as much i should because of settings.
couldnt find a suitable one for my needs.
can somebody post a good one for me?
not playing any sniper heroes.

i read your other post, now you use 5200dpi*13xim4sens, 1200boost.
well, what is your needs?
control mouse in the fulcrum of your wrist or arm(elbow) ?

at least, i suggest you to set boost(xim4) and aim smoothing(ingame) to 0.
and if you want to make 180 turn quickly like shadowburn,
you have to set your xim4 sens at 16 or like that.
but its sooo hard to aim with super high sens in ps4, because of that frame rate.
your eyes need to get used to the jumping scenery.

i made my settings to feel like 18~19cm/180 turn on pc(of course it cant be same, just feel like).
it requires large mousepad, but dont make any dizzy and choppy feeling.
so try my settings and if you want more quick response, set xim4sens up little by little.

mouse dpi: 5000
xim4sens: 10
xim4boost: 0
aim tech: expo-ramp
aim smoothing: 0
aim assist strength: as you like

A Big Ol Bully

« Reply #1437 on: 09:11 AM - 09/27/17 »

and its really funny because

on playstation, where skill is ehhhh lower than xbox, and me on xbox after i quit playing for the most part...

I wish you could send overbuff screenshots to people while playing. I hate when they bark at you about your pick. I get hatemessages all day about Widowmaker. Once I do ok they shut up but it always amazes me that the worst players always have the loudest mouth.
We live in a world of stats and evidence and I love to see people actually use math and science to prove their point instead of UPPERCASE letters and big fonts
« Last Edit: 09:24 AM - 09/28/17 by A Big Ol Bully »

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
« Reply #1438 on: 02:03 AM - 09/28/17 »
Those people are the twats that dont even look at a guys profile before having a go at their pick. At least give people a chance if it doesnt work out maybe ask for a swutch up but dont instantly piss your team off. The only people that really annoy me are people that pick charachters they have basically never played and certainly cant play at their level for example mercy one tricks going dps all the time or a tank player going widow for example 😕. Also if you one trick torb and play him on the attack and the same goes for symetra pls change if you are getting hard countered and not helping the team at all
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline Benjamin720

• View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: 08:24 AM - 10/04/17 »
I noticed a lot of gm/top 500 players or at least the ones I’ve seen every now and then on twitch/YouTube and that share their settings with me use 70+ AAW. I tried playing with a high window myself and couldn’t do it. I struggle shooting people from high ground or that are almost directly under me. I also found myself under shooting sometimes. One good thing I noticed is that once I do get my cross hairs on the enemy/in the window, they’re easier to track (Specifically baby d.va and tracer) however; I have a much easier time snapping on to targets with 15-0 AAW and my tracking is still pretty decent.

Admin