XIM Community

Post your Overwatch Settings  (Read 477105 times)

A Big Ol Bully

Re: Post your Overwatch Settings
« Reply #1080 on: 08:13 PM - 06/01/17 »
Overwatch Linear [New][No Boost]

Aim Technique: Linear Ramp
Aim Smoothing: 0

Xim ST: Console Controller Crossover
Boost: 0
Y/X ratio: 1.0 (if you feel vertical aiming is a little slower than horizontal use: 1.40)
Sensitivity: double your current sensitivity, as a start

Ballistic curve:
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAxADEAMgAwEBokLjhDTVdhbHaAipSfqbO9yMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Ballistic curve example:

Let me know what you think. Trained ST would be better, but I'm having a blast with it anyway!

Really like this curve. Only issue  I have is turn speed. Maybe it's just me or my mouse. But I've got my sensitivity up to 36, still cant do a full 360 without resetting my mouse position. Using a Logitech G403, 12k dpi, polling 100hz. Most people on here have lower sensitivity when running 12k dpi, from what i see.
This set up works for....but I'm open to any suggestions for imporvement.

Turn speed is our last mountain to climb. We're hitting the MAX speed that even the controller can hit. At this point you need Blizzard to allow a faster max speed like COD. The reason COD feels like PC is because the MAX speed in the game is faster than a comfortable mouse speed.

If you're a low sens player it'll feel better than a flick player but right now you can make a 45 degree turn with a flick and a good drag on a large mouse pad gets you almost a 180. It doesn't matter what your sens is it's about how fast you hit max speed. A Boost just gets you to the max speed faster but on Linear there's no need for that.
It's probably never coming to be honest with you because there aren't many players that play faster than the current max.
A few snipers wish they could go a bit faster but for the most part Blizzard knows the people making requests are xim players.

See all the Posts about people getting banned on Blizzard's forums for asking for the things to help us ximers perfect our controls (Deadzone fix, Max Turn Speed, Dual Speed Controls...) Not gonna happen, but this is pretty @#$% good.

Offline KILLJOY

• View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: 08:19 PM - 06/01/17 »
Guys, try out BF4 ST. The micro-aiming actually feels better than OW ST.

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: 11:37 PM - 06/01/17 »
]
I will give this a shot. Did you notice things like the most dead on shot missing or not registering?

Not but it could be ur connection or playing on a TV with a lot of delay. If u play on TV make sure u have game mode on.

Offline Kitten_Hearts

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Kitten_Hearts
« Reply #1083 on: 01:23 AM - 06/02/17 »
]
I will give this a shot. Did you notice things like the most dead on shot missing or not registering?

Not but it could be ur connection or playing on a TV with a lot of delay. If u play on TV make sure u have game mode on.

That's not it either. I'm playing on a BENQ zowie gaming monitor. I still do prefer this but its just off at the moment.

Offline goaty

• View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: 01:38 AM - 06/02/17 »
probably just lag. I had it last season as well sometimes with the exponential settings. Happens a lot in the days after a patch it seems. I had some widow shots going right through people and not registering

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: 03:33 PM - 06/02/17 »
Just curious as to what firmware everyone is running with the Linear Ramp setup?
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

A Big Ol Bully

« Reply #1086 on: 09:13 PM - 06/02/17 »
Just curious as to what firmware everyone is running with the Linear Ramp setup?
I was running SA3 but then I JUST changed to SA5-NPD
Both work for me at +12 perfectly with a Logitech sensor.

Offline Edko

• View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: 02:00 PM - 06/04/17 »
Hey Peoplez, is here someone High rank Player who can recommend and post his settings? With controller I stuck around the 3000 rankpoints come and with xim im not getting higher or rather better. After all im not happy with my current settings. I would appreciate it thanks
XIM4 / PS4 Pro + 500GB Samsung SSD / Zowie ec2-a 3200 dpi / Steelseries Qck+ / Cherry Mx Board 3.0 Red / Beyerdynamic DT990 Edition 250 / Speedlink Spes / Overwatch / Battlefield /

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: 03:01 PM - 06/04/17 »
Hey Peoplez, is here someone High rank Player who can recommend and post his settings? With controller I stuck around the 3000 rankpoints come and with xim im not getting higher or rather better. After all im not happy with my current settings. I would appreciate it thanks

U can check all my settings a few pages back.

My highest is 4147 solo que.

Only change since that post is that I am using hip sensitivity 14 now and ads sensitivity 5.7 for widow and ana.

Offline Supernatural X

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: 05:30 PM - 06/04/17 »
My highest is 3700 solo queue which is alright I guess I'm currently 3600 sr and I have been solo queuing this season. I am using 12 sensitivity with the linear ramp setup and 4.75 ADS.

Also whoever told me that my curve was only on Hip was right and thank god you corrected me because exponential ramp can @#$% right off linear ramp is infinitely better when it's set up correctly. 60% Accuracy McCree every game I am #6 McCree on Xbox currently using linear. Also my widow is pretty decent at the moment average 57% scoped accuracy. Playing Genji and Widow on my smurf at 3000sr (approximately) I won all 10 placement games, without even properly concentrating.

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: 10:29 PM - 06/04/17 »

Also whoever told me that my curve was only on Hip was right and thank god you corrected me because exponential ramp can @#$% right off linear ramp is infinitely better when it's set up correctly.

Figured that was it since you were only getting the issue on ADS.

Once Linear is setup correctly it really is much better than Expo IMO and worth trying for anyone who hasn't.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline giangylom

• View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: 07:21 AM - 06/05/17 »
Hello there. Which relative aim sensitivity while zoomed do you reccomand for snipers and Ana in general?

Offline IonlyNanoLucio

• View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: 07:24 AM - 06/05/17 »

Also whoever told me that my curve was only on Hip was right and thank god you corrected me because exponential ramp can @#$% right off linear ramp is infinitely better when it's set up correctly.

Figured that was it since you were only getting the issue on ADS.

Once Linear is setup correctly it really is much better than Expo IMO and worth trying for anyone who hasn't.

I am on ps4, using human female's curve for linear ramp. I am currently using it for both hip and ads, is that incorrect also? Related to 12k dpi I was wondering what sensitivity people are using for linear ramp.

A Big Ol Bully

« Reply #1093 on: 09:06 AM - 06/05/17 »
Hello there. Which relative aim sensitivity while zoomed do you reccomand for snipers and Ana in general?
44% someone figured out some mathematical equation why but it seems to feel pretty good to me.

Offline Zationysk

• View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: 06:18 PM - 06/05/17 »
My current settings updated.

Destroying with soldier, tracer, widow and mccree. This setup requires u aim with the arm and do small adjustments with the wrist, as well as a big mouse pad/space.

In game sensitivity and relative aim all at 100% as expected.
Aim assist: 100
Aim smoothing: 0
Aim assist window size: 20 (increased from 0%)

Mouse dpi: 12k g502 1000hz

Xim hip sensitivity: 14 (was 13.15 but was to slow for tracer.)
Xim ads sensitivity: 5.74 (separated config)(41% of hip)

Y/X Ratio: 1.5 (still trying to fine tune this).

No boost.
No steady aim.

My Curve for hip and ads with Linear Ramp starts at 8.5.

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1ERslLzlDTVdha3V/iZOdp7G7xcjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE