XIM Community

Post your Overwatch Settings  (Read 482940 times)

Offline TheCityWok

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Post your Overwatch Settings
« Reply #375 on: 07:52 PM - 07/12/16 »
Man how are you guys playing with 0 aim assist? Pharah i understand but someone like widow? I had it off up until today and the first game with 100 percent aim assist back on i hit 75 percent of my shots with 30 kills. Aim assist helps more then it hurts.

Offline humanfemale

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 09:31 PM - 07/12/16 »
Not at 100% it doesn't (help me).

Go to the training range just stand in front of those first two bots and try to make a single turn with the mouse eventually crosshairs going over those bots, it will drag you down to a stand-still.

Next, climb that roof above the two friendly and two enemy bots. Try to snipe the group of 4 moving bots on the left side by dragging your scope downwards to their head. Your scope bounces off the aim assist like it's a rubber ball.

In a match, try to snipe a Mercy healing a Roadhog or another character with huge hitbox extending from his player model. Takes so long to manuveur around the aim assist that your team got 30 eliminations while you were trying :)

We nagged Blizzard so hard to get this option to improve quality of life (of gamepad users too to be clear!). I recommend to try 90%, 80%, 75%... anything but 100%.
« Last Edit: 09:37 PM - 07/12/16 by humanfemale »

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #377 on: 12:07 AM - 07/13/16 »
Even if it does help me. I just flat out refuse to use it on any character. Getting better at using a mouse is alot more important to me than Aim Assist handing me over unearned kills. Having such enabled will not allow you to improve your mouse skills cuz yall be constantly fighting with it as it pulls your cursor over towards locations that you are not personally aiming at. It's like training wheels. Sooner or later you take them off.
It goes to 46 not 40. It will look like the equivalent of this in your manager:

Gonna have to redo sensitivity one last time. Was extremely happy w/ 40.0 and went back & forth keeping sensitivity same but... yeah just knowing. I cant keep 40.0
« Last Edit: 03:11 AM - 07/13/16 by AKs0n- »

Offline hashsnob

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 06:38 AM - 07/13/16 »
Out of all the things I have tried for Overwatch, the single biggest improvement was me ditching the TV and hooking up my old 2ms samsung lcd monitor.  I'm now using 12000 dpi, 1000hz poll, no curves, and it feels great. I don't know why I didnt hook this up before, seriously big improvement in the xim across the board.
« Last Edit: 06:58 AM - 07/13/16 by hashsnob »

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 04:32 PM - 07/13/16 »
Out of all the things I have tried for Overwatch, the single biggest improvement was me ditching the TV and hooking up my old 2ms samsung lcd monitor.  I'm now using 12000 dpi, 1000hz poll, no curves, and it feels great. I don't know why I didnt hook this up before, seriously big improvement in the xim across the board.
That is due to input lag. Which is extremely complicated and varies depending on which TV or Monitor and settings you are using.
https://youtu.be/8uYMPszn4Z8
« Last Edit: 04:55 PM - 07/13/16 by AKs0n- »

Offline ndrynih

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: PotatoNine
« Reply #380 on: 06:40 AM - 07/17/16 »
Ok guys. Been MIA for a bit but I finally dialed in my settings that worked fantastic for me.

G502
8200 DPI
1,000 poll

Using same old RML Destiny curve

>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA8eLTxLW2VveYONl6Grtb/IyMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

20160405 FIRMWARE

HIP : 11
All characters aim assist is set to 90. Pharah at 70, MCCree at 100
Steady Aim ON

Widowmaker - will get back to you I just shut it off lol my bad. Still no ADS profile for her.

Try it out. Let me know if it helps. It's helped two of my good PS4 buds so I figure I'd share what's worked for me.

Catch my streams over at twitch.tv/SugahFree_
Going to try your setting.
Hope it will works well on me too.

Offline tommyaquila

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 07:55 AM - 07/17/16 »
Hello, a stupid question: I am not able to use the rapid menu with xim 4; I can't make emotion or ask life, some one can help me, thanks.   Sorry for my bad english

Offline Deadpool99

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Deadpool906890
« Reply #382 on: 10:37 AM - 07/17/16 »
I just open the menu and move my mouse whatever direction I want in the menu and works fine for me.

Offline ndrynih

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 10:39 AM - 07/17/16 »
Hello, a stupid question: I am not able to use the rapid menu with xim 4; I can't make emotion or ask life, some one can help me, thanks.   Sorry for my bad english
bind the key on F or 2.
and flick the mouse on the direction.

it should works.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 03:27 AM - 07/19/16 »
You could also add a 2nd page, set Activation Key, turn off mouse control, and just use D-Pad or Analog over mouse to select. I use an Orbweaver D-Pad and find it less bothersome than selecting with a mouse.

Offline Lejind

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 07:18 PM - 07/20/16 »
Quick question - how do I know if I'm on the new ST? ST 2?

I've been on vacation for 2 weeks... and just started playing again tonight.  =)

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 09:05 PM - 07/20/16 »
Quick question - how do I know if I'm on the new ST? ST 2?

I've been on vacation for 2 weeks... and just started playing again tonight.  =)

launch your config and click on the big overwatch picture in the middle
you should see something like X1.2 which means you have the latest translator version (number 2)
if it shows X1.1 then you need to go to globals, click force library download and then create a new overwatch config
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline henrylibre

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 01:22 AM - 07/22/16 »
I got 60 elimination 19,000 demage 40 final shot in a rank yesterdays with 76, verything seems good,my setting here:
12,000dpi, 1000pull
latest beta vision(steady aim)0624
sensitivity:40
boost:80
steady aim on
curve:

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWmRobHB0eHyAhIiM:X4MB

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
in game setting:
aim assist 70~80

Offline ndrynih

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 01:39 AM - 07/22/16 »
I got 60 elimination 19,000 demage 40 final shot in a rank yesterdays with 76, verything seems good,my setting here:
12,000dpi, 1000pull
latest beta vision(steady aim)0624
sensitivity:40
boost:80
steady aim on
curve:

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWmRobHB0eHyAhIiM:X4MB

<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
in game setting:
aim assist 70~80
How did you do that??
12k DPI 40 sens.. thats too much for me.

Offline Deadpool99

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Deadpool906890
« Reply #389 on: 07:08 PM - 07/22/16 »
Holy crap Henry that curve is amazing, i had to change my sense because I also play 12k 1k but I can actually use aim assist with the curve! I played with 0 usually with default I dont know what this curve does, but it's magic. I tried soldier in qp right now and the buffed mcree raged at me and sent me a pm "nice scuf bro" oohhhh if only he knew!