XIM Community

Post your Overwatch Settings  (Read 362989 times)

Offline Gjva

• View Profile
Re: Post your Overwatch Settings
« Reply #1590 on: 05:02 AM - 01/31/18 »
@Joeyknock0
Logitech 502 with 12,000dpi
1000hz polling rate

XIM SETTINGS:

HIP sense 8.00
Ballistic curve is Henryís curve

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWmRobHB0eHyAhIiM:X4MB

Boost 1250

I'm playing with 6 and cAPER's curve, I've seen this Henry's curve everywhere and now I wonder, it's really good? I mean so far the cAPERļs curve allowed me to do fast turns without messing around with my tracking and it doesn't need the boost. I will give it try tonight.

8 sens @12000DPI seems insane IMO

Offline HaydenFC

• View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: 06:10 AM - 01/31/18 »
I'm playing with 6 and cAPER's curve, I've seen this Henry's curve everywhere and now I wonder, it's really good? I mean so far the cAPERļs curve allowed me to do fast turns without messing around with my tracking and it doesn't need the boost. I will give it try tonight.

Yeah it is very quick the settings I use hahaha... what cAPER curve are you using because I know he did a video and showed 2 curves he uses? If you donít mind can you copy the curve your using? Also do you use any boost settings or anything different from mine ? Would like to try your settings on my XIM

Offline Gjva

• View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: 06:55 AM - 01/31/18 »
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAoUHigyPEZQWmRueJagqrS+yMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

xim sens 6 @ 12000DPI
100AA/80AAW

this curve allows you for fast turn and eventually, cut off AA.

Offline HaydenFC

• View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: 07:24 AM - 01/31/18 »
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANQAwADgAMQA2AAoUHigyPEZQWmRueJagqrS+yMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

xim sens 6 @ 12000DPI
100AA/80AAW

this curve allows you for fast turn and eventually, cut off AA.

Iíll try these settings soon and see how I get on

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: 04:41 AM - 02/02/18 »
I just donít understand how some people here are playing at a XIM sens of 4, 6, 8 etc. Even at 12,000 dpi or 16,000 dpi, a xim sens of 4, 6, or 8 just seems way too low. Iíve set my xim sens to 5, 10 etc. before in practice range at 16,000 dpi and it was unplayable. I had to move my mouse all the way across my mouse pad (g440) just to turn around, and the turn speed was unbelievably slow.

Maybe itís because I play Mercy? Because I mean you do need a higher sens to play her effectively. (Also Iím well aware that you get no advantage at all with the XIM4 from playing Mercy, I just got it because the game feels way better to play w/ M&KB than a controller)

Personally I play at 16,000 dpi, XIM sens: 30   

100 horizontal 100 vertical

AAS: 100    AAW: 100    Smoothing: 0    Ease in: 0    Expo

Offline Gjva

• View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: 06:57 AM - 02/02/18 »
I just donít understand how some people here are playing at a XIM sens of 4, 6, 8 etc. Even at 12,000 dpi or 16,000 dpi, a xim sens of 4, 6, or 8 just seems way too low. Iíve set my xim sens to 5, 10 etc. before in practice range at 16,000 dpi and it was unplayable. I had to move my mouse all the way across my mouse pad (g440) just to turn around, and the turn speed was unbelievably slow.

Maybe itís because I play Mercy? Because I mean you do need a higher sens to play her effectively. (Also Iím well aware that you get no advantage at all with the XIM4 from playing Mercy, I just got it because the game feels way better to play w/ M&KB than a controller)

you can't be serious right now dude.

30 sens @16000DPI is insane unless your are not using the OW ST.

Just hit GM (4100) (top500 since 3700 on XBL EU server) .

my final settings and recommendation after testing all curves and sens.

XIM Settings:
* HIP: 5
* Curve: None
* Steady Aim: No

** ADS (I have a bind in my F3 to a different profile with the same settings plus ADS for snipers, so I won't trigger ADS with soldier, rog, lucio...)
*HIP: 3.4
*Curve: None
*Steady Aim: No

Mouse Settings:
G502 @ 12000 DPI 1000Hz

IN GAME General config for all Heroes:
Sens: 100H / 100V
Expo ramp.
100AA / 100AAW

Heroes specific settings:

TRACER:
AAW: 70

MERCY:
AAW: 0
Beam toogle: ON

WINSTON:

SNIPERS (ANA/WIDOW):
AA: 0 (ANA only!)
Aim Smooth: 30

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: 10:28 AM - 02/03/18 »

XIM Settings:

** ADS (I have a bind in my F3 to a different profile with the same settings plus ADS for snipers, so I won't trigger ADS with soldier, rog, lucio...)

Mouse Settings:
G502 @ 12000 DPI 1000Hz

Expo ramp.
100AA / 100AAW

TRACER:

MERCY:

WINSTON:

SNIPERS (ANA/WIDOW):
Iím afraid I am. And yes Iím using the official Overwatch ST, 16,000 DPI Xim hip sens 30 with no curves or advanced settings. In practice range the lowest Iíve tested that would possibly be doable is xim hip 15 at 16,000 DPI but it would be too slow if I actually use it in a game. 10 and below is just unplayable.

Keep in mind that like my username here suggests, I only play Mercy. So my settings are really specifically meant for playing her. (I use the xim4 because the game feels better to play w/ M&kb) Obviously my settings are bad for playing Widow, Soldier, McCree etc. but I never play them in competitive, only in no limits or arcade where it doesnít really matter.
« Last Edit: 01:01 AM - 02/04/18 by MercyOneTrick »

Offline Bonqurz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Saibot_The_Noob
« Reply #1597 on: 01:32 PM - 02/03/18 »
For overwatch is best to get a cheap pc and play on it. Since console version has terrible input lag and no curves in existence of the universe will ever fix something that is broken in game... I jus gave up on Overwatch cause latency when you flick with widow is giving me cancer. + with aim assist as cancerous as it is in Ow any low lvl tracer or genji with controller will beat m/kb user, since you can't turn like you can with pad. Unless you play woth insane sens...
PS4 Pro + Xim4 + G502 + Sony Nav

PSN: Saibot_the_Noob

Offline ƑȒƐƐĿǾ

• View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: 12:42 AM - 02/04/18 »
For overwatch is best to get a cheap pc and play on it. Since console version has terrible input lag and no curves in existence of the universe will ever fix something that is broken in game... I jus gave up on Overwatch cause latency when you flick with widow is giving me cancer. + with aim assist as cancerous as it is in Ow any low lvl tracer or genji with controller will beat m/kb user, since you can't turn like you can with pad. Unless you play woth insane sens...
No doubt PC Overwatch is the best and way better than console even with xim4. Problem right now for me at least is I donít have enough money for a good gaming PC which is what I want (gtx 1060 or 1070, Intel i5 8600k or i7 8700k) I mean sure you could get a cheapo PC and run it at 30 FPS or maybe 60 FPS at low settings but that kinda takes away the whole point of getting a gaming PC in the first place.

Because when you get a nice gaming PC, you can actually get the main benefit which is 144/240 FPS. I actually have a 165 Hz monitor that I bought with PC gaming in mind for the future, so when I get a PC I want one that can actually take advantage of my monitorís refresh rate.

Also this might not be an issue for some, but for me itís a big problem. And that is the fact that when you switch to PC you lose all of your skins, emotes etc. I care a lot about my event skins for my favorite character and having to recollect all of my event skins is a daunting thought, plus Iíll have to repurchase all my OWL skins that I bought on PS4.
« Last Edit: 12:57 AM - 02/04/18 by MercyOneTrick »

Offline Taktikz

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Taktikz
« Reply #1599 on: 09:33 AM - 02/05/18 »

XIM Settings:

Mouse Settings:
G502 @ 12000 DPI 1000Hz

Expo ramp.
100AA / 100AAW

TRACER:

MERCY:

WINSTON:

SNIPERS (ANA/WIDOW):

Which characters do you mainly use mate? What's you XBL Gamertag?

Is the 100 AAW not too strong? Does it not pull your aim all over the place?

Offline Aqualtis

• View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: 10:14 AM - 02/05/18 »
I used settings of Gjva,feells very comfy,but widow for me is best with 0 aim assist as ana. Currently use logitech g pro with 3200 dpi and 19 xim sense,no curve/boost/steady aim and only for widow and ana 13 xim sens with sensitiveness viewfinder at 80.

Offline Gjva

• View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: 10:49 AM - 02/05/18 »
Which characters do you mainly use mate? What's you XBL Gamertag?

Is the 100 AAW not too strong? Does it not pull your aim all over the place?

Tracer and Soldier

The 100 AAW does not drag your crosshair  it's really good at 100 for soldier since it will slow you down off the target hitbox so you have time to respond with a click when you get into it, 5 sens @ 12K DPI is a bit too high for me, I was used to 4 / 4.4 but this low sens for tracer is too trash, I was running out of mousepad everytime I needed to 180 and keep tracking.

as tracer, 70 AAW is perfect to me, any value above 70 makes me crazy when trying to flick to track a target in a team fight. the AA gets too strong and causes some inconsistency.

try to see AA and AAW like this:

AA value is the amount of slowness you get when you get your crosshair through a target hitbox.
AAW value is the size of that hitbox.

if your AAW is set to 100 as tracer you will notice that in 1v1 blink, flick to track you will be a god, but in a team fight you will struggle to drag your mouse to your target,  70 is perfect to me (phara, tracer and hog), zero for non skill heroes with fast turn (Winston, Mercy)..

Offline Gjva

• View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: 10:50 AM - 02/05/18 »
I've made a smurf account and it's 25 now, I will turn AA off and see how it feels.

Offline jd1boo

• View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: 08:52 PM - 02/05/18 »
Finally made it to GM this season.  Using linear ramp console crossover and no curve/ 3250 boost.  Adjust the sensitivity to your preference.  A controller user will always have the advantage based on the aim assist which works well with controller but kind of interferes with mkb. Started playing on pc and much prefer.

Offline Kaidozan

• View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: 04:48 AM - 02/06/18 »
@Joeyknock0
Logitech 502 with 12,000dpi
1000hz polling rate

XIM SETTINGS:

HIP sense 8.00
Ballistic curve is Henryís curve

The thing with Henry curve is that you xim4 is never going to flash red when you turn. But this means that his curve feels really slow compared to other curves or standard profile.

I'm using a different curve right now and i can make quick scopes and follow genji's dancing on my head. It feels more natural, but everyone has a different pov.

X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAoUHigyPEZQWmRobHB0eHyAhIiM:X4MB

Boost 1250