XIM Community

Post your Overwatch Settings  (Read 474974 times)

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: xiiProG_NiTROiix
Re: Post your Overwatch Settings
« Reply #1365 on: 02:26 AM - 09/12/17 »
Too be honest if you are such an advocate of no aim assist xim i would recoment to you above anybody else do whatever you can to get a pc and play on that console overwatch aim mechanics are @#$% they keep adding new things proving how clueless thwy are an how poor their origional controll system is if you play no aim assist on exponential ramp you have no chance there will be nothing to compensate for the random acceleration jumps and it can be played on pinear as big ol bully has proved but it doesn seem to offer a great performance and it mainly seems to be ok with high precision charachters on a really low sensitivity meaning your hanzo mcree widow players could get some use out of it but turning aim assist off in a game where everyone has it just seems like a stupid idea imo. This is my opinion i believe big ol bully is a big advocate of no aim assist but the settings with such a low sense they are playable on console with no aim assist would make flanker charachters impossible to play well and would hinder any charachter that needs some level of turning greatly. Finally aim assist was turned off on console as people were usimg xim4 to CHEAT having a emulation of mouse and keyboard with aim assist in a game that has no base aim assist would be incredibily unfair agains all of the lower end players on pc these players would still get wrecked by the better pc players high master and above but it was a cheasy way to beat the lower skilled players. On console any idiot can hit lucky shots on you even if they are terrible with controller aim as they will just spray in your generall direction whilst this is going on why would you turn aim assist off yourself. I mainly play genji and iv found that tbh i have not improved with xim4 on genji really on most of the other charachters yes as it is just a better way to aim hands down but on genji the limitations mean you can be more accurate than a controller genji but they will always have faster turning, i stuck with xim as i wanted to get better with mouse and keyboard as i was thinking of moving to pc but i honestly dont think its worth it for genji players atm if the turn speed cap is increased this would be very different but as is if i was going for pure performance and only played genji i would not recommend getting xim its not worth it
Mainly play overwatch
Generally high master low gm ☺

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: AKs0n-
« Reply #1366 on: 05:57 AM - 09/12/17 »
Too be honest if you are such an advocate of no aim assist xim i would recoment to you above anybody else do whatever you can to get a pc and play on that console overwatch aim mechanics are @#$% they keep adding new things proving how clueless they are an how poor their origional controll system is if you play no aim assist on exponential ramp you have no chance there will be nothing to compensate for the random acceleration jumps and it can be played on linear as big ol bully has proved but it doesn seem to offer a great performance and it mainly seems to be ok with high precision charachters on a really low sensitivity meaning your hanzo mcree widow players could get some use out of it but turning aim assist off in a game where everyone has it just seems like a stupid idea imo. This is my opinion i believe big ol bully is a big advocate of no aim assist but the settings with such a low sense they are playable on console with no aim assist would make flanker charachters impossible to play well and would hinder any charachter that needs some level of turning greatly. Finally aim assist was turned off on console as people were usimg xim4 to CHEAT having a emulation of mouse and keyboard with aim assist in a game that has no base aim assist would be incredibily unfair agains all of the lower end players on pc these players would still get wrecked by the better pc players high master and above but it was a cheasy way to beat the lower skilled players. On console any idiot can hit lucky shots on you even if they are terrible with controller aim as they will just spray in your generall direction whilst this is going on why would you turn aim assist off yourself. I mainly play genji and iv found that tbh i have not improved with xim4 on genji really on most of the other charachters yes as it is just a better way to aim hands down but on genji the limitations mean you can be more accurate than a controller genji but they will always have faster turning, i stuck with xim as i wanted to get better with mouse and keyboard as i was thinking of moving to pc but i honestly dont think its worth it for genji players atm if the turn speed cap is increased this would be very different but as is if i was going for pure performance and only played genji i would not recommend getting xim its not worth it
Overwatch look mechanic is no where near as bad as ppl claim such to be. The issue w/ the controls stems from being Analog vs DPI acceleration. You can still play the game w/o Aim Assist using M+KB vs Controller. It's alot easier using M+KB. Controller makes perfect sense having Aim Assist. Other than inherent issue w/ Analog the only thing PC M+KB has is Insta-Turn.

I did not buy XIM4 only to make believe I was actually Aiming by having the CPU giving me a magnetic attractive force to the opposition. That in itself defeats the whole point of using M+KB. You use XIM4 to do it yourself unlike Controller. Which is Why we have the issue of unable to differentiate gameplay footage of XIM4 compared to Controller. They look identical when Aim Assist is doing all the work.

- Yes XIM4 works w/o Aim Assist
- Yes Aim Assist requires less Mouse control
- Yes Aim Assist is easier

The problem is that it feels like console rather than PC using such. Which is not very fun having the CPU diminishing the fact that you are using actual M+KB in the 1st place.
So yes. Aim assist is a necessary component for using xim4.

Xim4 is supposed to be the best 1:1 PC-like product on the market, and we are repeatedly told how the ST makes everything Linear...  Aim Assist is not supposed to be necessary if we have all this linear 1:1 precision. But do we?  Sounds like people can't hit a barn unless the game stops their aim on target.
I dont mean any disrespect to anyone but it seriously just bugs the living @#$% out of me reading such.

Yes, you can set up your XIM4 to play Overwatch w/ Aim Assist:OFF. Have been playing that way since Blizzard allowed to turn such off. The part that drives me crazy is knowing that this supposed "Unfair Advantage" that using M+KB gives everyone is actually diminished and negated by Aim Assist itself. How can you precisely turn and Aim w/ the CPU trying to take over by slowing down your Aim making controls literally Unresponsive. Using Aim Assist gives you the same level of controls that Controller gives you since the CPU is giving you that same magnetic attractive force towards the opposition.

I cannot tell you how much better this game feels w/o using Aim Assist. Aim Assist is absolute garbage IMO. No way in hell would I ever advise anyone to use such. Just set up your controls so that they work as intended and learn to go w/o. You are much better off in the end doing such.

No Aim Assist is not necessary. Which is Why I even bother posting vids here. Just to prove it. No other reason. http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=32092.1395
http://www.youtube.com/v/lVYCqu5Hdd4&hd=1
Link: https://youtu.be/lVYCqu5Hdd4
Linear Ramp + Aim Ease
Aim Assist:OFF
http://www.youtube.com/v/E3pluQ0u7ZU&hd=1
Link: https://youtu.be/E3pluQ0u7ZU
Expo Ramp w/o Aim Ease

Too many Setting changes.....
How does control feel w/o Aim Assist
https://youtu.be/MJLOCAWkRoc
Well. Different ofc & should be 0% for everyone IMO
...but w/e no mo vids.
"No sh!+" Aim Assist is Dead Weight IMO the game is alot more like PC than most even know. Aim Assist kills all the fun of using M+KB.
https://youtu.be/HNHjC5Vtvzc
To me there is no point in turning it off completely just play around it and use it for micro movements. If I turn it off I would have to lower my sensitivity -> smaller turn radius only to keep my precision which I only need on enemies anyway.
This is not PC, you have to find the perfect balance between turning speed and accuracy since having both is hard without perfect settings.
You can do 720+ degrees w/o lifting your mouse and still have precision aim. You are definitely not being forced to play this game using Aim Assist. I mean I understand absolutely everyone is using Aim Assist. Im just saying XIM4 works & the game is playable w/o such.
Lol what a 720? When I use lets say a 20 Sensitivity and 12k DPI which is overkill I can barely do a 360 so whats your trick, the Turn Assist?
Actually it's more around 1440 degrees w/o lifting the Mouse.
« Last Edit: 06:17 AM - 09/12/17 by AKs0n- »

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: 06:51 AM - 09/12/17 »
You do you but tbh i think having aim assist and a meh aim mechanic is better than foing it all yourself or whatever with a flawed aim mechanic id much rather actually be able to compete and not have to play games in gold all the games up untill master and even some around there are trash on console have fun with your do it yourself attitude in gold with teamates with 0 brain cells.
Btw i am not having a go at lower skill players in general there are skill tiers for a reason you are not forced to turn aim assist off
Mainly play overwatch

A Big Ol Bully

« Reply #1368 on: 08:57 AM - 09/12/17 »
I believe when people post videos to show the quality of settings or a curve, they should post a video of real (preferably competitive play gameplay).

Practice range proves absolutely nothing IMO. It can give you an indication that a curve or settings might work decently but other than that, only real competitive gameplay will test it properly. Training bots are either standing still or follow a very simple pattern and their head hitboxes are 100x the regular size, designed so that they are easier to hit.

Quick play against a bunch of random people who are running around barely paying attention to you is also not the greatest video to prove how good a setting is... just saying.

This is not to put down anyone's video or settings or anything like that, I'm just trying to say that practice range means nothing.

I've tried settings in practice range that feel insanely good and constant sextuple kills without missing shots, but taking that into real competitive play, you feel the complete opposite.
http://www.youtube.com/v/P3K5VBplows
Fine better? still 0 Aim Assist and we have flying Pharahs and Genjis! These guys are all around 2900-3300 SR. Still 66% scope accuracy and still no training wheels. It can be done!

Offline PureGewalt

• YO
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: PureGewalt
« Reply #1369 on: 12:31 PM - 09/12/17 »
Too be honest if you are such an advocate of no aim assist xim i would recoment to you above anybody else do whatever you can to get a pc and play on that console overwatch aim mechanics are @#$% they keep adding new things proving how clueless they are an how poor their origional controll system is if you play no aim assist on exponential ramp you have no chance there will be nothing to compensate for the random acceleration jumps and it can be played on linear as big ol bully has proved but it doesn seem to offer a great performance and it mainly seems to be ok with high precision charachters on a really low sensitivity meaning your hanzo mcree widow players could get some use out of it but turning aim assist off in a game where everyone has it just seems like a stupid idea imo. This is my opinion i believe big ol bully is a big advocate of no aim assist but the settings with such a low sense they are playable on console with no aim assist would make flanker charachters impossible to play well and would hinder any charachter that needs some level of turning greatly. Finally aim assist was turned off on console as people were usimg xim4 to CHEAT having a emulation of mouse and keyboard with aim assist in a game that has no base aim assist would be incredibily unfair agains all of the lower end players on pc these players would still get wrecked by the better pc players high master and above but it was a cheasy way to beat the lower skilled players. On console any idiot can hit lucky shots on you even if they are terrible with controller aim as they will just spray in your generall direction whilst this is going on why would you turn aim assist off yourself. I mainly play genji and iv found that tbh i have not improved with xim4 on genji really on most of the other charachters yes as it is just a better way to aim hands down but on genji the limitations mean you can be more accurate than a controller genji but they will always have faster turning, i stuck with xim as i wanted to get better with mouse and keyboard as i was thinking of moving to pc but i honestly dont think its worth it for genji players atm if the turn speed cap is increased this would be very different but as is if i was going for pure performance and only played genji i would not recommend getting xim its not worth it
Overwatch look mechanic is no where near as bad as ppl claim such to be. The issue w/ the controls stems from being Analog vs DPI acceleration. You can still play the game w/o Aim Assist using M+KB vs Controller. It's alot easier using M+KB. Controller makes perfect sense having Aim Assist. Other than inherent issue w/ Analog the only thing PC M+KB has is Insta-Turn.

I did not buy XIM4 only to make believe I was actually Aiming by having the CPU giving me a magnetic attractive force to the opposition. That in itself defeats the whole point of using M+KB. You use XIM4 to do it yourself unlike Controller. Which is Why we have the issue of unable to differentiate gameplay footage of XIM4 compared to Controller. They look identical when Aim Assist is doing all the work.

- Yes XIM4 works w/o Aim Assist
- Yes Aim Assist requires less Mouse control
- Yes Aim Assist is easier

The problem is that it feels like console rather than PC using such. Which is not very fun having the CPU diminishing the fact that you are using actual M+KB in the 1st place.
So yes. Aim assist is a necessary component for using xim4.

Xim4 is supposed to be the best 1:1 PC-like product on the market, and we are repeatedly told how the ST makes everything Linear...  Aim Assist is not supposed to be necessary if we have all this linear 1:1 precision. But do we?  Sounds like people can't hit a barn unless the game stops their aim on target.
I dont mean any disrespect to anyone but it seriously just bugs the living @#$% out of me reading such.

Yes, you can set up your XIM4 to play Overwatch w/ Aim Assist:OFF. Have been playing that way since Blizzard allowed to turn such off. The part that drives me crazy is knowing that this supposed "Unfair Advantage" that using M+KB gives everyone is actually diminished and negated by Aim Assist itself. How can you precisely turn and Aim w/ the CPU trying to take over by slowing down your Aim making controls literally Unresponsive. Using Aim Assist gives you the same level of controls that Controller gives you since the CPU is giving you that same magnetic attractive force towards the opposition.

I cannot tell you how much better this game feels w/o using Aim Assist. Aim Assist is absolute garbage IMO. No way in hell would I ever advise anyone to use such. Just set up your controls so that they work as intended and learn to go w/o. You are much better off in the end doing such.

No Aim Assist is not necessary. Which is Why I even bother posting vids here. Just to prove it. No other reason. http://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=32092.1395
http://www.youtube.com/v/lVYCqu5Hdd4&hd=1
Link: https://youtu.be/lVYCqu5Hdd4
Linear Ramp + Aim Ease
http://www.youtube.com/v/E3pluQ0u7ZU&hd=1
Link: https://youtu.be/E3pluQ0u7ZU
Expo Ramp w/o Aim Ease

Too many Setting changes.....
How does control feel w/o Aim Assist
https://youtu.be/MJLOCAWkRoc
Well. Different ofc & should be 0% for everyone IMO
...but w/e no mo vids.
"No sh!+" Aim Assist is Dead Weight IMO the game is alot more like PC than most even know. Aim Assist kills all the fun of using M+KB.
https://youtu.be/HNHjC5Vtvzc
To me there is no point in turning it off completely just play around it and use it for micro movements. If I turn it off I would have to lower my sensitivity -> smaller turn radius only to keep my precision which I only need on enemies anyway.
This is not PC, you have to find the perfect balance between turning speed and accuracy since having both is hard without perfect settings.
You can do 720+ degrees w/o lifting your mouse and still have precision aim. You are definitely not being forced to play this game using Aim Assist. I mean I understand absolutely everyone is using Aim Assist. Im just saying XIM4 works & the game is playable w/o such.
Lol what a 720? When I use lets say a 20 Sensitivity and 12k DPI which is overkill I can barely do a 360 so whats your trick, the Turn Assist?
Actually it's more around 1440 degrees w/o lifting the Mouse.
Man thats just overkill sorry to say it but you are the equivalent of a PC player claiming to have found his perfect Sensitivity with 12000 DPI & 5 Sensitivity while every Pro plays at around 800 & 6 or something similar. Its just too jittery, sure you can aim with your wrist but every Pro will tell you to aim with your whole arm.

Yesterday I gave playing without Aim Assist another shot and still didn't like it however Aim Assist on 50% felt very nice I might try to lower it again but idk.

What are your Setting btw? I play at 9k DPI and 9 Hips & 5.5 ADS if I feel like I need more speed I can simply press my DPI buttons to get 16k for Winston, Mercy, Symmetra.

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: 01:25 PM - 09/12/17 »
The vids I linked speak for themselves. Playing using Aim Assist makes it impossible to differentiate Controller from XIM4 Gameplay. The highest SR players (such as Frankda 5000 SR) using Controllers are all capable of doing anything & everything that XIM4 players are doing which is due to Aim Assist diminishing the capabilities of XIM4 to the same level standard as Aim Assist using Controller. Is it easier playing the game w/ Aim Assist? Of course it is which is WHY they (Blizzard) were forced to Delete Aim Assist from PC cuz even w/ the best possible controls imaginable Aim Assist is still easier than doing all the Aiming on your own. Requiring far less actual Mouse control which is what we are seeing on Console. PC players were using XIM4 on PC just for Aim Assist. Problem was solved. Now we know Why there is no Aim Assist on PC.
Aim Assist on PC The Know vid - tyvm for the heads up.
https://youtu.be/sS2zX9Qnir4
« Last Edit: 05:22 AM - 09/13/17 by AKs0n- »

Offline PureGewalt

• YO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 07:53 AM - 09/13/17 »
The vids I linked speak for themselves. Playing using Aim Assist makes it impossible to differentiate Controller from XIM4 Gameplay. The highest SR players (such as Frankda 5000 SR) using Controllers are all capable of doing anything & everything that XIM4 players are doing which is due to Aim Assist diminishing the capabilities of XIM4 to the same level standard as Aim Assist using Controller. Is it easier playing the game w/ Aim Assist? Of course it is which is WHY they (Blizzard) were forced to Delete Aim Assist from PC cuz even w/ the best possible controls imaginable Aim Assist is still easier than doing all the Aiming on your own. Requiring far less actual Mouse control which is what we are seeing on Console. PC players were using XIM4 on PC just for Aim Assist. Problem was solved. Now we know Why there is no Aim Assist on PC.
Wait won't using mkb with a XIM4 limit you on PC just as much as on Console? I rather not have any Aim Assist, be extremely precise and spin with incredible speed. 100/100 is just too slow on Overwatch and Destiny wasn't know to be a fast game either.
But on Console its a different story as the video pointed out playing with a XIM4 on Console is cheating regardless if you are using Aim Assist or not, so why not use it lol.
I mean you bought this device for +130$ and Mouse & Keyboard if you didn't have them already to play better than everyone with a Controller. Ehhh so whats the point of turning Aim Assist completely off to have a harder time after spending so much money.

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: 06:50 PM - 09/13/17 »
Wait won't using mkb with a XIM4 limit you on PC just as much as on Console? I rather not have any Aim Assist, be extremely precise and spin with incredible speed. 100/100 is just too slow on Overwatch and Destiny wasn't know to be a fast game either.
But on Console its a different story as the video pointed out playing with a XIM4 on Console is cheating regardless if you are using Aim Assist or not, so why not use it lol.
I mean you bought this device for +130$ and Mouse & Keyboard if you didn't have them already to play better than everyone with a Controller. Ehhh so whats the point of turning Aim Assist completely off to have a harder time after spending so much money.
That's perfectly fine. Everyone has the option to use AA or not. That was never the debate to begin w/. Claiming the Controls do not work w/o AA or that such is necessary for M/GM status is just an excuse to use AA. When the game is very much playable w/o and when 99.99% of everyone playing the game is using such then obviously the odds of M/GM existing whom do not use AA are rather slim to begin w/.

Also not everyone bought XIM4 for the reasons you suggested. Just the ability to play the game being in full control w/o using gimmics such as AA is another valid reason. Plus XIM4 is not "cheating" to begin w/. If it was Sony would not be selling the TAC Pro which allows M+KB control for OW just like XIM4 does. PS4 is even a Naitive M+KB system so obviously Sony wants M+KB gameplay to exist on PS4. Labeling such as "cheating" is irrational. Which perfectly sums up Jeff Kaplan's response to M+KB.
Man thats just overkill sorry to say it but you are the equivalent of a PC player claiming to have found his perfect Sensitivity with 12000 DPI & 5 Sensitivity while every Pro plays at around 800 & 6 or something similar. Its just too jittery, sure you can aim with your wrist but every Pro will tell you to aim with your whole arm.
What makes you think everyone uses the same Settings on PC?
https://youtu.be/_wD3dAxP8dA
Not everybody Copy/Paste someone else's controls.
« Last Edit: 07:05 PM - 09/13/17 by AKs0n- »

Offline PureGewalt

• YO
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: 12:02 PM - 09/14/17 »
That's perfectly fine. Everyone has the option to use AA or not. That was never the debate to begin w/. Claiming the Controls do not work w/o AA or that such is necessary for M/GM status is just an excuse to use AA. When the game is very much playable w/o and when 99.99% of everyone playing the game is using such then obviously the odds of M/GM existing whom do not use AA are rather slim to begin w/.

Also not everyone bought XIM4 for the reasons you suggested. Just the ability to play the game being in full control w/o using gimmics such as AA is another valid reason. Plus XIM4 is not "cheating" to begin w/. If it was Sony would not be selling the TAC Pro which allows M+KB control for OW just like XIM4 does. PS4 is even a Naitive M+KB system so obviously Sony wants M+KB gameplay to exist on PS4. Labeling such as "cheating" is irrational. Which perfectly sums up Jeff Kaplan's response to M+KB.
I meant its considered as cheating by most and they won't change their opinion if you tell them "I'm not using Aim Assist".
Necros is insane from but its not like his 800x10 Sens is unplayable, he is still able to do micromovents and hit long ranged shuriken but I guess he is aiming with his wrist like us XIM users. When I first played on a friends PC I was playing on 800x6 = 4800 because he plays at 800x4 and is GM. About Pro's there are sites listing their Gear and Settings.
Most play on 800x5 (4000) or something similar that equals to 4k or 4,8k.
Sure there are some exceptions like Ryujehong 1600x1.16 = 1856 or Miro with 1040x10 = 10400 but he is playing Winston sooo... ShadowBurn with 10k plays on higher Settings than Necros (8k) but destroys too probably because Genji needs a doubled Sensitivity for those sick dash resets.

But I couldn't find a Pro who was playing on something like 15000 and there is a good reason for it, numbers like that will only be used in ranks like Bronze, Silver and Gold.

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 02:19 PM - 09/14/17 »

I meant its considered as cheating by most and they won't change their opinion if you tell them "I'm not using Aim Assist".
Necros is insane from but its not like his 800x10 Sens is unplayable, he is still able to do micromovents and hit long ranged shuriken but I guess he is aiming with his wrist like us XIM users. When I first played on a friends PC I was playing on 800x6 = 4800 because he plays at 800x4 and is GM. About Pro's there are sites listing their Gear and Settings.
Most play on 800x5 (4000) or something similar that equals to 4k or 4,8k.
Sure there are some exceptions like Ryujehong 1600x1.16 = 1856 or Miro with 1040x10 = 10400 but he is playing Winston sooo... ShadowBurn with 10k plays on higher Settings than Necros (8k) but destroys too probably because Genji needs a doubled Sensitivity for those sick dash resets.

But I couldn't find a Pro who was playing on something like 15000 and there is a good reason for it, numbers like that will only be used in ranks like Bronze, Silver and Gold.
They play w/ the highest Setting possible that they are comfortable w/ controlling. You were trying to equate Analog M+KB w/ PC M+KB but you were wrong w/ both concepts. Nobody on PC whom is "Pro" just Copy/Paste what they are told to use & what is best. Your point did not make any sense whatsoever. You can play using Aim Assist, can barely turn at all & consider such optimal. Meanwhile I can easily turn and still control Aim w/o Aim Assist yet you claimed that's like breaking the Copy/Paste Rule of PC. Does not make sense.

If I can catch an incoming flying Junkrat w/o Aim Assist what makes you think I have No Control? https://youtu.be/v9JyVUrvIKg I dont use Auto Aim, can easily Turn and able to control Aim on my own. My mistake I guess. Ya'll are claiming Im doing absolutely everything wrong. Aim Assist is "Pro" Level. Anything that's not Aim Assist is Unacceptable. Understood.
« Last Edit: 08:25 PM - 09/14/17 by AKs0n- »

Offline Tristag

• View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: 02:23 AM - 09/15/17 »
If I can catch an incoming flying Junkrat w/o Aim Assist what makes you think I have No Control? https://youtu.be/v9JyVUrvIKg I dont use Auto Aim, can easily Turn and able to control Aim on my own. My mistake I guess. Ya'll are claiming Im doing absolutely everything wrong. Aim Assist is "Pro" Level. Anything that's not Aim Assist is Unacceptable. Understood.

What makes me think you have no control is 30% accuracy on a non hitscan character.

No one is saying for you not to play without AA, the other guy is saying the sensitivity is crazy high and I'm saying you shouldn't be saying "no aim assist is playable" when most people here are talking about high level play where AA is necessary to some extent.

I'm also saying it doesn't help your argument that you're 2 star silver playing at 2500 SR.  If the setup you're swearing by was so good you would either a) be a higher SR or b) just completely suck at the game.  I'm telling you, others are telling you that the setup is simply not optimal but honestly its whatever you feel like.  You clearly have a dislike for setups that use Aim Assist and feel your motives for trying to push people away from using AA is simply because you don't like it and feel its cheating.

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: 10:58 AM - 09/15/17 »
Good points made by tristag and also if you do reply stop relying on this clip of you hitting junkrat mid air it means nothing it was almost certainly chance and tbh nobody cares
Mainly play overwatch

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: 03:07 AM - 09/16/17 »

What makes me think you have no control is 30% accuracy on a non hitscan character.

No one is saying for you not to play without AA, the other guy is saying the sensitivity is crazy high and I'm saying you shouldn't be saying "no aim assist is playable" when most people here are talking about high level play where AA is necessary to some extent.

I'm also saying it doesn't help your argument that you're 2 star silver playing at 2500 SR.  If the setup you're swearing by was so good you would either a) be a higher SR or b) just completely suck at the game.  I'm telling you, others are telling you that the setup is simply not optimal but honestly its whatever you feel like.  You clearly have a dislike for setups that use Aim Assist and feel your motives for trying to push people away from using AA is simply because you don't like it and feel its cheating.
Extreme ignorance at it's best.

Accuracy itself is based on the target itself & distance. Are you hitting shots vs squishies or Tanks. Are you aiming to hit targets Widow range w/ projectiles or close range. Do you even play the game at all to understand such basic principles that when you see PC players w/ accuracy on such characters as well w/ various ranges of accuracy from low to high %. Do you even understand the circumstances to why such variation occurs?

I made myself perfectly clear. The Game is PLAYABLE PERFECTLY FINE w/o Aim Assist. Is the Game EASIER using AUTO AIM? Yes, AUTO AIM on PC is EZ MODE also. Anything beyond such is straight trash talk by those whom REJECT actual gameplay requiring AIMING w/o the CPU doing the work. "I think Auto Aim is Optimal" Fantastic yet I never debated against such ideas. Which is WHY it was DELETED FROM PC.

I never said AA was cheating. I made myself perfectly clear from the start w/o talking trash against anyone but the Auto Aim function itself. Why would I even need to. Im perfectly confident in my own Abilities w/o needing to claim option "b) just completely suck at the game." cuz Im fully aware nobody here is playing 1v6 and every Hero can be countered just like Im not ignorant of Accuracy %. I have no reason to stoop so low against ppl whom dont even connect nor show their hidden ID.
http://www.twitch.tv/shadder2k/v/174778927?sr=a&t=7283s
Shadder2k w/ 26% Accuracy @3:04:00. Ya'll seriously think yall are more Pro than actual Pro? What about 52% Accuracy vid I posted. . . Ya'll dont understand basic fundamentals of Accuracy%? "You're claiming AA as CHEATING and we will NOT tolerate such Blasphemy against CPU giving us Auto Aim" My bad yo. No offense to anyone "Pro". Even though never did claim any of such.
« Last Edit: 04:18 AM - 09/16/17 by AKs0n- »

Offline N1TRO

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: 04:56 AM - 09/16/17 »
Haha if your settings are so called fine and your accurate as you keep saying with no backup except one random clip then why are you in gold? In my experience you can get to diamond with 0 game knowlege and just good aim thats why diamonds a @#$% show of mixed ability.if your stuck that low that means your either just terrible due to your no aim assist stance or more likely your incredibly inconsistant due to no aim assist settings being crap because of acceleration and even with a linear setup the aim mechanic is still off. Nobody is taking issue with you using whatever you want you are entitled to but dont go around recomending things as if they are better or vilifying aim assist users when you are in gold get to master with no aim assist and people might take you seriously as it would show that its possible to play at the high levels with a setup like that. With your current setup you would be better off using controller but you do you i guess.
Mainly play overwatch

Offline AKs0n-

• View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: 05:29 AM - 09/16/17 »
Haha if your settings are so called fine and your accurate as you keep saying with no backup except one random clip then why are you in gold?
There you go more trash talking. The countless vids I've posted, including the one you said "nobody cares", illustrates exactly what I am claiming. They speak for themselves the level of control possible w/o using AA. Yet you keep talking w/ hurt feelings. I've posted an Evolution in Playability through each New Gameplay vid showcasing what the Game is like w/o AA.
In my experience you can get to diamond with 0 game knowlege and just good aim thats why diamonds a @#$% show of mixed ability.if your stuck that low that means your either just terrible due to your no aim assist stance or more likely your incredibly inconsistant due to no aim assist settings being crap because of acceleration and even with a linear setup the aim mechanic is still off.
How could I even Question your "Pro" experience when you are HIDDEN w/ no means to see your ID nor personal Gameplay. Does it look Im hiding in the shadows throwing jabs? I know you some way some how? WHO are YOU again? lol
Nobody is taking issue with you using whatever you want you are entitled to but dont go around recomending things as if they are better or vilifying aim assist users..
I DO NOT + DID NOT RECOMMEND ANYTHING whatsoever. Whoever claimed that OW was "UNPLAYABLE W/O using AA" & I said that was "Incorrect". Jfc that's IT fcs lol
..when you are in gold get to master with no aim assist and people might take you seriously as it would show that its possible to play at the high levels with a setup like that.
0.0001% Dont use AA & are not M/GM so that MUST MEAN Aim Assist = GOD MODE.
With your current setup you would be better off using controller but you do you i guess.
That's exactly my point. You're stuck using CONTROLLER gimmics demonizing the Aim Mechanics of the Game when everything WORKS as is... I know the "problem". It's that you absolutely LOVE those Controller gimmics. I hear you. You're all emotional trash talking me nonstop. Do I sound like Im crying? "YOU SUCK & I'M AWESOME" & it aint even got nothing to do w/ that whatsoever.
It's about Controls that WORK w/o Auto Aim! lol you're crying over nothing throwing very weak personal jabs. You dont think that's... um lol? Im mocking Aim Assist not you personally xD
« Last Edit: 06:09 AM - 09/16/17 by AKs0n- »