XIM Community

OBsIV ... couple of questions? (For Advanced Xim players)  (Read 253679 times)

Offline Kochise

• View Profile
Re: OBsIV ... couple of questions? (For Advanced Xim players)
« Reply #900 on: 04:26 PM - 07/12/16 »
@rml

Going to try those when I get home.  Thanks for providing. 

Offline Kochise

• View Profile
« Reply #901 on: 06:20 PM - 07/12/16 »
ugggghhhh.....

I'm so lost now.  I used to be decent in crucible however since stv2 dropped and now testing all these curves I don't know what I'm doing or where I need to go... so much so I can't tell the difference from one curve to another.. blah

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: 07:40 PM - 07/12/16 »
ugggghhhh.....

I'm so lost now.  I used to be decent in crucible however since stv2 dropped and now testing all these curves I don't know what I'm doing or where I need to go... so much so I can't tell the difference from one curve to another.. blah

No worries man, I'd suggest you go back to Vanilla. Play that way for a while and try to figure out where your issues are.

That's where I always start, ground zero. Then PM me what it is that is bothering you with the ST. I will try to help you out this weekend when I get my new XIM4.

:)

Offline Kochise

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: 09:20 PM - 07/12/16 »
ugggghhhh.....

No worries man, I'd suggest you go back to Vanilla. Play that way for a while and try to figure out where your issues are.

That's where I always start, ground zero. Then PM me what it is that is bothering you with the ST. I will try to help you out this weekend when I get my new XIM4.

You are too kind sir!  Thank you.

Offline aironite

• View Profile
« Reply #904 on: 09:23 PM - 07/12/16 »
Destiny players need to keep in mind one thing when trying to find their "perfect" setup.  Every weapon in Destiny has different AA values.   One curve may feel nice on TLW, but the hawkmoon, not so much.

Offline JarBOR

• Primum non nocere
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: JarBORx
  • PSN ID: JarBOR
« Reply #905 on: 12:57 AM - 07/13/16 »
I love that curve, the second curve is actually a modified version of your orginal curve and Dr. lupos setttings from here
http://imgur.com/a/aUWTG
all i did was lower the curve on top i feel theres less acceleration or jitter when all the points are not hitting 100%

----------------------------------------
@ Lineater and R3MiX i dont use the features on this current firmware i feel like the aim assist is too strong in destiny already to be adding more.

^ Try this one with PvP see if it helps.

ADS: 5.75 sens @12000 dpi
Code: [Select]
>>> XIM4 [Mouse Ballistics] START PASTE >>>
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA8eLTxGUFpkbniCjJagqrS+yMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Here's prO's - it's very similar.

ADS:
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwZJTI/TVpkb3mEj5mkrrnEx8fI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<
Which firmware are you use?
Ducky Mecha Mini,Ducky One 2 RGB TKL, KBP V60 Mini, Logitech G Pro Wireless, Logitech G Pro X Superlight, Arc Mayflower Mk2 + Sennheiser HD660S, HD560S + Modmic 5 - Ps4, Ps5 , Artisan Hayate Kou Soft, Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft, Zowie G-SR-SE

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
« Reply #906 on: 07:03 AM - 07/13/16 »
I no longer know what you mean, it's been 12 years for me. I have plenty of time to game, well when I'm not helping the kids with homework, running them around or just playing with them.

I love that curve, the second curve is actually a modified version of your orginal curve and Dr. lupos setttings from here
http://imgur.com/a/aUWTG
all i did was lower the curve on top i feel theres less acceleration or jitter when all the points are not hitting 100%

----------------------------------------
@ Lineater and R3MiX i dont use the features on this current firmware i feel like the aim assist is too strong in destiny already to be adding more.

^ Try this one with PvP see if it helps.

ADS: 5.75 sens @12000 dpi
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AA8eLTxGUFpkbniCjJagqrS+yMjI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Here's prO's - it's very similar.

ADS:
X4MB:AAAAGgA0AC4AMAAwAC4AMgAwADEANgAwADQAMAA1AAwZJTI/TVpkb3mEj5mkrrnEx8fI:X4MB
<<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

I've been reading this thread since the beginning and tried all curves and setups. First of all I wanna thank RML for everything and people like thepr0 for sharing their experience and helping the community. After I've tried really every setup with different SA values and sensitivities and checking the pros and cons of each firmware/curve I have to say RML's ADS curve (the one which thepr0 modified) is definitely the best for sniping in Destiny. Never had so much controll over my aim in close range sniping it's really amazing. After I found that curve was my favorite thepr0 also shared his modified version of it and recommended that curve. I also prefer the first test firmware although RML made that curve for the second test firmware. My setup is 7000 dpi with g900 and sensitivity 8,5. I feel more aim assist when setting dpi lower and found 7000 is the best for me.

Edit: I'm playing Destiny... unfortunately don't had much time to play since I married a year ago. I think some of you know what I mean :) After April update I couldn't even go flawless but it's getting better and I start to have more time again. BTW I didn't notice that there is a new firmware for july. I'm gonna give it a try today.
ping" width="200" height="200

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #907 on: 08:58 AM - 07/13/16 »
Destiny players need to keep in mind one thing when trying to find their "perfect" setup.  Every weapon in Destiny has different AA values.   One curve may feel nice on TLW, but the hawkmoon, not so much.
Yes this. Weapons , sight, perks will change the way it feels. This is why I have multiple configs to compensate for this issue. I'll have RML's curves on one config, then thepr0's config on another and so on. My issue is I forget to change to another profile  when I switch from a scout to pulse and I end up screwin' my self because of this. LOL.

Sent from No Land Beyond using Tapatalk

XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Kochise

• View Profile
« Reply #908 on: 10:08 AM - 07/13/16 »
ugggghhhh.....

After the tilt cleared last night I got into some 3s and my experience was totally different.  Your steep ads curve worked beautifully as did thepr0's.  I've come to conclusion that most of my issues are latency/lag related.

I was popping heads like crazy.  I still need to fine tune it a bit more but once you get used to it it's very nice.

Offline humanfemale

• View Profile
« Reply #909 on: 01:58 PM - 07/14/16 »
RML if MuKen's ballistic curve tool is translating your ADS curve correctly I have to say it's crazy aggressive.

Sounds paradoxical that a feature called Steady Aim does the job best if paired with an "unsteady" curve.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: 03:30 PM - 07/14/16 »
RML if MuKen's ballistic curve tool is translating your ADS curve correctly I have to say it's crazy aggressive.

Sounds paradoxical that a feature called Steady Aim does the job best if paired with an "unsteady" curve.

Like I've said since this test began, OBsIV created almost the polar opposite effect then what I was looking for. I wanted less AA (Stability) he created more with Drop 1. However, that's not necessarily a bad thing per say. More AA (Stability) can be beneficial by offering better target acquisition. This allows you to play faster then before without over aiming. The side effect is pretty massive slowdown while on target, hence that curve. The idea behind the curve is to ADS on or very close to the target. It's meant to give you more range of motion when AA is active.

Ultimately, I prefer less AA for normal playing. However, the added AA can give you an advantage if you use it properly.

Test drop 2, helped with less AA and more AA (stability) but created too much jitter. That's why I'm leaning towards Drop 1 ATM. I believe 2 would ultimately work better for me as I would tweak it to death. But for the majority here, I believe Drop 1's simplicity is beneficial.

I would rather see Drop 1 stick then to go back to the current version of SA. OBsIV isn't done with this yet though. He said he was taking a break, not calling it quits. I think it's good that he let's it simmer for awhile anyways, and I believe he does too. The last thing we need is to throw in a knee jerk fix.

My fear is that we can't accomplish less AA (stabilizing) without creating Too much jitter. I personally still think  the ultimate goal should be to find the MAX and MIN. of stabilization and offer a slider for both.

<---------- MIN - MAX ---------->
 100       -       0           -    100

BTW - if you haven't noticed yet, 1:1 means linear movement based on the games Look mechanic. If that look mechanic incorporates acceleration or deceleration so does 1:1.

So ... what is 1:1 Really? And what is steady or unsteady when AA is putting the brakes on your turn speed??
« Last Edit: 05:58 PM - 07/14/16 by RML »

Offline thepr0

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/HellOnJerzZ
  • Gamertag: xJerzZx
  • PSN ID: JerzZthepr0
« Reply #911 on: 08:24 PM - 07/14/16 »
I know this is a little off topic but ive been following a few good xim4 destiny streamers.  I think you guys should check em out

Dr0ptacularr
https://www.twitch.tv/dr0ptacularr

Probly over 9000
https://www.twitch.tv/probly_ovr_9000/profile

Ninja With No L (ocassionaly uses the xim)
https://www.twitch.tv/ninja_with_no_l/profile

these are some very good players they play lots of pvp if you ever want to watch some fun destiny competition

with that said those of you on x1 if ya need any help in trials ill be running some this weekend just look at my profile for my gamertag

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #912 on: 09:37 AM - 07/15/16 »
I know this is a little off topic but ive been following a few good xim4 destiny streamers.  I think you guys should check em out

Dr0ptacularr
https://www.twitch.tv/dr0ptacularr

Probly over 9000
https://www.twitch.tv/probly_ovr_9000/profile

Ninja With No L (ocassionaly uses the xim)
https://www.twitch.tv/ninja_with_no_l/profile

these are some very good players they play lots of pvp if you ever want to watch some fun destiny competition

with that said those of you on x1 if ya need any help in trials ill be running some this weekend just look at my profile for my gamertag

You don't play PS4 anymore?  Never see you on.

Offline RML

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: 03:38 PM - 07/15/16 »
OBsIV, any chance to wrap this up by September. We've got other fish to fry before BF1 comes out.

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #914 on: 04:26 PM - 07/15/16 »
Wrap what up? Release it?

And, what other fish are you referring to?
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.