XIM Community

Battlefield...1  (Read 26078 times)

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
Re: Battlefield...1
« Reply #15 on: 03:03 PM - 05/06/16 »
Weapon selection will make this extremely hard to buy for me.  Main reason I didn't want a WWI game.  FML

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 03:21 PM - 05/06/16 »
Yeah, looking at that weapons list actually gave me a bigger soft on than before.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 03:23 PM - 05/06/16 »
What do you mean?  You don't want 20 versions of the same bolt action rifle with no scopes???
« Last Edit: 03:31 PM - 05/06/16 by Web-head »

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 03:42 PM - 05/06/16 »
What do you mean?  You don't want 20 versions of the same bolt action rifle with no scopes???

what makes you think they stick to histocial accuracy?
no BF game really did that so far
that zepelin gunship, that machine gun, the trailer showed so much stuff that hints not towards boltaction
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Phantom Machine

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 05:11 PM - 05/06/16 »
I'm sure they'll be putting gameplay first and historical accuracy second. There will still be assault rifle type weapons and lots of optics. They know better than to completely strip down the game.

Offline DIRTYxWHITExBOY

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Gamertag: Dirty x2
« Reply #20 on: 06:21 PM - 05/06/16 »
Finally, it's about time.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 07:02 PM - 05/06/16 »
WOW!! Game looks to be amazing. Definitely need the change of pace. It's like they are rivaling MW remaster instead of Infinite lol ... smart move IMO.

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01:42 AM - 05/07/16 »
Pre-ordered it on PSN.  Am I crazy?

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05:07 AM - 05/07/16 »
WOW!! Game looks to be amazing. Definitely need the change of pace. It's like they are rivaling MW remaster instead of Infinite lol ... smart move IMO.

Looks awesome, really cant wait to see the beta tbh.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #24 on: 06:59 PM - 05/07/16 »
Im psyched but i still feel burned on battlefront, played that game for a week. So im not getting my hopes up. Trailer was amazing though.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 10:57 AM - 05/08/16 »
Im psyched but i still feel burned on battlefront, played that game for a week. So im not getting my hopes up. Trailer was amazing though.

I'm a pretty big Battlefield fan and I only played Battlefront a few times myself. Something about it just felt off, it just couldn't keep me engaged more then an hour or two at a time. I went back and played some BF4 yesterday and really enjoyed it, even enjoyed some Hardline as compared to Battlefront. The game just didn't reside with me well either.

I'm fairly confident BF1 will appeal to me a lot more then Battlefront did though. I'm actually excited about a BF campaign for the first time in quite a while. I love history and really look forward to the WWI setting.
« Last Edit: 11:02 AM - 05/08/16 by RML »

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 12:30 PM - 05/08/16 »
I'm fairly confident BF1 will appeal to me a lot more then Battlefront did though. I'm actually excited about a BF campaign for the first time in quite a while. I love history and really look forward to the WWI setting.

My sentiments exactly! I really want to play a gritty ww2 SP campaign that looks amazing. I can see this could be just as good if not better with the 'focus' Bayonet charges and bludgeoning, the bolt action snipers / rifles and hopefully a mission or two in the biplane's..
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline amak1

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Wa2En5emble
« Reply #27 on: 04:57 AM - 05/09/16 »
We will see boys, im a huge bf fan aswell.
Ice... 15ml lime cordial... 1 dash angostura bitters... 2 oz 100% agave tequila... top off with sprite or 7 up

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 07:58 AM - 05/09/16 »
I was huge into BF2, BF3, BF4..and the controls of BF3 and BF4 felt great and smooth.  Gunplay was fantastic and skillful.

In my opinion, I feel like DICE messed up the gunplay and feel of hardline...it felt cheapened..stiff, non-responsive, etc...

That feel was pushed even further in battlefront...where it felt just straight arcade shootery and overall crap controls.

I will wait to play the beta before making any purchase of a future DICE game.  I'm hoping they return to form, and cut out this casual catering of simplistic feeling shooting mechanics and controls.
I thought Hardline had been developed Visceral not DICE.

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 08:41 AM - 05/09/16 »

what makes you think they stick to histocial accuracy?
no BF game really did that so far
that zepelin gunship, that machine gun, the trailer showed so much stuff that hints not towards boltaction

Are you honestly telling me you expect modern weapons in this game?  What's the point of doing WWI then?

Admin