XIM Community

Why buy ps4 pro and Xbox Scorpio is next year xim users?  (Read 2105 times)

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
This applies to those who game solo. Plus you are using xim. I am just buffled!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew
Because that's next year? I don't see the problem with getting a Pro now and then getting a Scorpio next year. I never really understood the mindset of "this or that." Why not all? These are relatively cheap devices, it's not like you're waiting for next year's model of an expensive car...
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
Why buy a Scorpio when the PS5 is out 1 or 3 years after Scorpio's release?

Offline FirstRespond3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: NekkedBare
  • PSN ID: BRB_Krew

Why buy a PS5 when the Xbox Three is out in 12 years?
My Roccat Sova review:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=49911.0

Wi-fi speeds

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
Why buy the XIM4 when the xim 5 is out soon. Ok I get it.

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
I tried to delete this post 3 times before I got whiplashed.

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
Thanks for your bf1 curve. Have you tried RML s?

Offline Santigold

• MVP
    • View Profile
I wanna see you Clownface play these games on the Scorpio: Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit Become Human, next God of War, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Days Gone, the last guardian, Tlou2 and any new gmae from Naughty Dog..

Insted, what can you play on the Scorpio? The 37th Halo, Gears, Forza and Alan Wake? Which hardly anyone gives a crap about these days. Plus if you have a halfways decent PC, you can play 80-90% of the Cbox exclusives on the Pc with much better graphics.

When it comes to exclusive games, even the old ps4 from 2013 will offer a better gaming experience than the Scorpio in the upcoming months/years. Why? Because Scorpio doesnt have any exclusives worth mentioning even, let alone playing.

Go ahead and play your Halo 267 and Forza 154, while ps4 pro owners can enjoy those fantastic Sony exclusives.

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
Thanks for your bf1 curve. Have you tried RML s?

No I haven't, but just by looking at his curve I can see what his curve is doing.

You have to keep in mind that any curve out there you have to learn to use it, RML's, O1den, Mist, Zombie's. I think it's awesome that everyone has there own version and they are all very good. You have options to choose from and pick the one that feels most comfortable to you and then spend the time to learn it. You need to put in about 10 hours at my guess to really get a feel for the curve and adapt.

Offline RML

• MVP
  • AKA "KO" - PUBG Shield [ON]
    • View Profile
LMAO ... this thread, thanks bf4noob.  ;)

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
Re: Why buy ps4 pro and Xbox Scorpio is next year xim users?
« Reply #10 on: 11:19 AM - 11/15/16 »
I wanna see you Clownface play these games on the Scorpio: Horizon Zero Dawn, Detroit Become Human, next God of War, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Days Gone, the last guardian, Tlou2 and any new gmae from Naughty Dog..

Insted, what can you play on the Scorpio? The 37th Halo, Gears, Forza and Alan Wake? Which hardly anyone gives a crap about these days. Plus if you have a halfways decent PC, you can play 80-90% of the Cbox exclusives on the Pc with much better graphics.

When it comes to exclusive games, even the old ps4 from 2013 will offer a better gaming experience than the Scorpio in the upcoming months/years. Why? Because Scorpio doesnt have any exclusives worth mentioning even, let alone playing.

Go ahead and play your Halo 267 and Forza 154, while ps4 pro owners can enjoy those fantastic Sony exclusives.
What? Lol. Relax it's just video games.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 04:01 PM - 11/15/16 »
its like with smartphones, a new Galaxy or Iphone comes out every year
those that love to upgrade to always have the best gear are happy about it, while others that dont have that need are fine to stay with the previous model and only upgrade once every few years

its just a preference thing and its nice to have it for consoles too now :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Amuro

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11:40 PM - 11/15/16 »
Because first, all exclusive XB games are or will be on PC, second, no Japanese games, no gundam games. 

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 05:08 AM - 11/16/16 »
Because first, all exclusive XB games are or will be on PC, second, no Japanese games, no gundam games.

https://youtu.be/HFiz-j66X74?t=58

Offline TheCityWok

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 07:14 PM - 11/18/16 »
Microsoft exclusives haven't been good...and they are all releasing on PC now. Red Dead Redemption will be tempting but I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar makes them perform identical due to having a deals with Sony. Scorpio is a year away and that means another year closer to a next generation. Plus Spiderman is a PS4 exclusive.