XIM Community

Xim4 purchased with overnight shipping, but no email or anything  (Read 573 times)

Offline nlimx3

• View Profile
Hello guys, as you can see I am quite new to this forum. I just wanted to ask the sellers or anyone who can help me with this small problem going on I have going on. So basically I ordered the XIM4 with overnight shipping and of course this is the day I ordered it so I wouldn't expect it to come till tomorrow, but the problem is that I did not even get a order confirmation from the XIM website. The only thing I can look forward to is a email from FedEx saying that my package has shipped, but I don't even know if I will get one because I did not receive one when ordering the package. I have screenshotted the purchase invoice in the case of any complications, but I was just wondering if when you guys ordered the XIM4, if you got a purchase email or any email regarding the purchase/delivery. Thanks a ton! Sorry for sounding so frantic.

Offline britlad

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: britlad
  • PSN ID: britlad
check u put the email in correct i got mne from ebay so hope it arrives for u man

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Welcome to the community and thank you for your purchase. You should have gotten a mail immediately after you ordered. Can you access your account and check what email address you used?

Also, please open a request using the Contact Us link on the main site. They will be able to answer what's going on. We will figure out what is up.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline nlimx3

• View Profile
Welcome to the community and thank you for your purchase. You should have gotten a mail immediately after you ordered. Can you access your account and check what email address you used?

Also, please open a request using the Contact Us link on the main site. They will be able to answer what's going on. We will figure out what is up.

I submitted a ticket on the Contact Us page thank you, also I realized I did not make an account before purchasing the XIM4, will it still be shipped to my house? I just made an account with the same address as I bought it on and email and there was nothing on my purchases arriving :/

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Do you remember your order number? If so, I could look up its current status of you PM me it.
Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Admin