XIM Community

Xim4 and ps4  (Read 787 times)

Offline Spicnspan7

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: spicnspan7
Xim4 and ps4
« on: 01:31 AM - 04/20/16 »
Hi guys, im new here. Ive been researching for quite a while now about the xim4. Ive been watching lots of youtube videos but no one answering me on comment section. Im a console player but im not really good in fps. I find it hard to use the analog stick to aim. Another problem is I got motion sickness when playing fps/tps, and using analog makes it worse. I used to play counterstrike before and dont really have problem with motion sickness. Im thinking using mouse to play shooting games will help me to lessen the motion sickness. I purchased The division and can only play 2 mission before i need to quit. I really like the game so Im thinking to buy xim4 for it and to play othet fps. My questions are, is it worth buying xim4 mainly for The Division? And which games xim4 works perfectly? Im really tempted to order xim4 today but just want to ask opinions first. Thanks in advance guys. :)

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
Re: Xim4 and ps4
« Reply #1 on: 05:25 AM - 04/20/16 »
Hi guys, im new here. Ive been researching for quite a while now about the xim4. Ive been watching lots of youtube videos but no one answering me on comment section. Im a console player but im not really good in fps. I find it hard to use the analog stick to aim. Another problem is I got motion sickness when playing fps/tps, and using analog makes it worse. I used to play counterstrike before and dont really have problem with motion sickness. Im thinking using mouse to play shooting games will help me to lessen the motion sickness. I purchased The division and can only play 2 mission before i need to quit. I really like the game so Im thinking to buy xim4 for it and to play othet fps. My questions are, is it worth buying xim4 mainly for The Division? And which games xim4 works perfectly? Im really tempted to order xim4 today but just want to ask opinions first. Thanks in advance guys. :)
Yes it's worth it plus you can always return it. Battlefront is good. Plus I would wait for bf5 and uncharted and mass effect etc. Just wait for the good games. For now play starwars or any game and quit when you start getting motion sickness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline Manjerico

• I am Jack's smirking revenge
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
  • PSN ID: Manj3r1c0
« Reply #2 on: 08:10 AM - 04/20/16 »
I'm playing The Division on PS4 with a XIM and couldn't be happier. I think it's a solid buy getting one.

Xbox One: Phew... Phew... Phew...
PS4:BAANG!!
Outcome: Xbox One is down! Call an ambulance!
"Wii U Wii U Wii U..."
XIM Edge;XIM4|Logitech G13;G502;MX518|Turtle Beach DSS2|AKG K702|Antlion Modmic 4.0|Bravo Audio V3|Asus VX279h|

Offline Spicnspan7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:31 AM - 04/20/16 »
Thank you very much guys for answering my questiona and giving your opinions. I ordered it today with keyboard and mouse. Dont want to spent too much so i ordered mmo mouse with 8200 dpi and delux t9 as i wanted a smaller keyboard. I also have ps nav controller.  i will surely buy the other fps games if I will like the performance of  xim4. Another question, is 8200 dpi mouse  enough for all games? I bought that mouse because i read one thread here using that mouse playing The Division. Thanks again in advance. ;) :)

Offline OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
« Reply #4 on: 08:48 AM - 04/20/16 »
Yes, 8200dpi is definitely enough. I recommend upgrading your firmware once you get it to our latest (which will be included on new XIM4s in the near future).

The latest build is 20160405 please follow the installation and pairing (or re-pairing) instructions in each thread below.

20160405 Firmware: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=46143.0
20160405 Manager: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=46144.0

Get the most out of your XIM NEXUS, read the XIM NEXUS Support FAQ.

Offline Spicnspan7

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:49 PM - 04/20/16 »
Thanks very much admin. Cant wait for tomorrow. I hope I can install it without problem using my Old pc with Vista OS. Cheers :)
« Last Edit: 02:00 PM - 04/20/16 by Spicnspan7 »

Admin