XIM Community

Problems with destiny all of a sudden?  (Read 1163 times)

Offline The_BatMitch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Blackguymail
Problems with destiny all of a sudden?
« on: 12:05 PM - 03/29/16 »
Hi all, I bought my Xim and it worked perfect after a few alterations then all of a sudden I connect the app to the xim to change a button and now I can't shoot when I jump of my sparrow I then have to pull my ghost out to enable me to shoot again, kinda weird and very frustrating. Also when I use a shotgun. I stop sprinting and it just shoots randomly, same if I reload or equipt the gun, any ideas?

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
Re: Problems with destiny all of a sudden?
« Reply #1 on: 07:50 AM - 03/30/16 »
More than likely you have a button binded to multiple actions. I would closely look at you binds on both primary and secondary buttons in XIM manager.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Star_Burp

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Star_Burp
« Reply #2 on: 09:08 AM - 03/30/16 »
Yes, what Remix said. The same thing happened to me where I tried to change my weapon while I was running and it would melee. What happened is I copied a Config off of the forum and there were already pre-bound buttons for Primary AND Secondary. Try clearing all the button settings (just double tap them) and make sure you check every category (Hip, Running, Sparrow) , then reassign everything to your liking. It's easy to overlook such things such as ADVANCED options where you will also find bound keys you didn't know about. Hope this helps because it worked for me.  :)
Are you on PS4?
« Last Edit: 09:33 AM - 03/30/16 by Star_Burp »
PlayStation 4///ASUS VG248QE
Razer BlackWidow Chroma Tournament///Logitech G502 RGB
Audio Technica ATH-AD700x///Beringer 802///DSS2///ModMic 4.0

Offline The_BatMitch

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Blackguymail
« Reply #3 on: 01:10 AM - 04/02/16 »
Hi guys, well it seemed to sort itself out but now it's started again, I've checked everything I don't have a any secondary buttons selected so wonder if that could be it? Mida tends to fire out of sprint aswell.

Offline wanne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:44 AM - 04/02/16 »
Hi guys, well it seemed to sort itself out but now it's started again, I've checked everything I don't have a any secondary buttons selected so wonder if that could be it? Mida tends to fire out of sprint aswell.

Delete the game profile and recreate it. Maybe this helps.

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #5 on: 06:53 AM - 04/03/16 »
REally sounds like an activation key to sprint,change weapon and sparrow is bind to another action button. If you didn't find anything in your secondary, I would check your your activation keys.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 09:24 AM - 04/03/16 »
You could always paste your config code here so we can look at it.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline Sif Noob

• MVP
  • As If!!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel!
  • Gamertag: sif noob
  • PSN ID: T3h_GrayWo1f3
« Reply #7 on: 05:01 AM - 04/05/16 »
Seems like everyones answered it, but if you cant find it do as mist says and post the config here for someone to check it out or simply delete and recreate a new one would be your best 2 options.
AD700+DSS2/ g500s/ CM QuickFire TK/ asus VX238H/ xbone/ x360/ ps3/ ps4/ xim4!- FTW :P

Admin