XIM Community

New mouse Logitech G900 !!!  (Read 8245 times)

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4/APEX

Offline kayoussoldier

• View Profile
Re: New mouse Logitech G900 !!!
« Reply #31 on: 09:50 AM - 04/08/16 »
Ordered mine from Dell yesterday since I had a gift card from a previous deal they had. Really excited to use it after reading all of these great reviews. Maybe I've finally found something worthy of replacing my g400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline PhiZaRoaH

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: PhiZaRoaH
« Reply #32 on: 11:32 AM - 04/08/16 »
Yea this mouse is the ****

Offline cafu02

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 05:37 PM - 04/11/16 »
Great reviews
The price tag is crazy for us in Canada. $259 CND gonna have to pass on stick with my G502.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 05:55 PM - 04/11/16 »
Webhead, have you talked about how it feels with the cable attached? I'm wondering if there is extra drag or weight that is noticeable over a G502?
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline gunit2004

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 06:36 PM - 04/11/16 »
Great reviews
The price tag is crazy for us in Canada. $259 CND gonna have to pass on stick with my G502.
259? Should be 199 in Canada. I'm Canadian and got mine from Logitech.
My Setup
Xbox One + XIM 4
Monitor: Asus 24" VG248QE
Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye @ 2000 DPI 500hz
Mousepad: Coolermaster Swift-RX XL
Keypad: Razer Orbweaver Chroma
Audio: Astro Mixamp -> Amplifier -> Sennheiser HD800 w/ Antlion Modmic 4.0
Overwatch Linear Setup (click here)

Offline Torkildb

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 12:36 AM - 04/12/16 »
Webhead, have you talked about how it feels with the cable attached? I'm wondering if there is extra drag or weight that is noticeable over a G502?

I cant use the mouse weird on the xim.. It just starts to flash red en turn it self off.

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05:12 AM - 04/12/16 »
Adjust your sensitivity using dpi calculator if you are going from low to high dpi. Also make sure it is charged. If none of these work post your issues on the main forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #38 on: 08:47 AM - 04/12/16 »

I haven't tried it wired with XIM.  Tried it on PC wired and wireless to compare, but saw no point on XIM since it doesn't poll that fast anyway.  From what little I did use it, I can say that the cable is more flexible than the one on the G502.  As for drag, I use a bungee, so I don't get much drag anyway.

Offline bf4noob56676

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09:54 AM - 04/12/16 »

I haven't tried it wired with XIM.  Tried it on PC wired and wireless to compare, but saw no point on XIM since it doesn't poll that fast anyway.  From what little I did use it, I can say that the cable is more flexible than the one on the G502.  As for drag, I use a bungee, so I don't get much drag anyway.
How fast does the xim poll?

Offline Web-head

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Spidey
« Reply #40 on: 10:49 AM - 04/12/16 »

How fast does the xim poll?

I think 4ms on PS4 and 8ms on X1, but I could be misremembering.

Offline He4DHuNt3r

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: XuK He4DHuNt3r
  • PSN ID: He4DHuNt3r_XIM
New mouse Logitech G900 !!!
« Reply #41 on: 10:52 AM - 04/12/16 »
Depending on the console - 8ms for 360, X1 & PS4.

10ms for PS3 last I heard.

XIM4 can poll at 1ms, but some consoles like the PS4 CUH-12xx models for example won't poll any faster then 8ms, While the older models can poll at 4ms.... But that could change with a PS4 Firmware update.
I just wanted to say that you are a phenomenal gamer. You make it look so easy and your gameplay has this commanding "tone" to it (i.e. not frantic -- more of a dominating calm :) ).

Offline Da New Champ

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Da New Champ
« Reply #42 on: 11:11 AM - 04/12/16 »
Man i wish they would remake the G600 into a G600 Spectrum dual wired/wireless and onboard macros. Be my goto mouse for xim and probably everything

Offline ak-xs

• MVP
  • I'm what you call a player of non sens xD
    • View Profile
    • don't click here!
« Reply #43 on: 11:08 AM - 04/25/16 »
this is the mouse that FINALLY made me want to upgrade (aka i saw a really valid reason to do it). it's a shape they are being so heavy handed on the price though.

coupled with the orbweaver i see no reason to change the setup again so soon. maybe a new kb with those silver switches but i haven't tried them yet.

good to know it's fine with the XIM. one day i might go back to shooters or something.

PS: Logitech's sw is better with a pretty UI, glad they realized onboard mem is important and all but they @#$% need to have a "retro" mode or something that resembles the old PS2 era mice for some situations.. they do work driverless tho.
soon..