XIM Community

Partnership ?  (Read 990 times)

Offline Punkill

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Punkilll
Partnership ?
« on: 11:29 AM - 04/24/16 »
Hey guys,

I already tried to contact an admin few month ago about a future partnership and the admin said that they'll look for me if there were sponsoring anyone but the admin didnt contact me in 3 month so I was wondering if he forgot me or just dont sponsor anyone yet.
Im a xim4 player obvious I got almost 25K on youtube im french, im considered as one of the best player on black ops 3 in public match and the best in France (probably thanks to the xim4) and my subs know that im playing keyboard and mouse on ps4 but I never really talked about it in video because I was waiting for a sponsor and now that I have almost 25K and my team (apex clan) has 70K its probably the time to ask again.
I was thinking about doing a video only about the xim4 and explain how it works if it really worth 170€etc
Obviously im not going to say @#$% about the XIM4 so thats why im here to ask to become  the first personn to be sponsor by you guys ;)

I hope u'll reply me

You can contact me on twitter https://twitter.com/Punkill
on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHsJSytN-f48kGo9CQ4dPog
mail : [email protected]
and the youtube channel of my team (70k) https://www.youtube.com/user/itsayman

Offline sidezero

• View Profile
Re: Partnership ?
« Reply #1 on: 03:08 PM - 04/24/16 »
What would the XIM team gain by sponsoring you? Most people see this device as an unfair advantage over controller players and you will never be allowed in any tournament that actually matters in the gaming world because of it. No one gives a @#$% about public match players.

What ever happened to just playing games for enjoyment?

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #2 on: 03:51 PM - 04/24/16 »
Instead of putting your hand out asking for a paid endorsement...twice...how about you do the review because the Xim4 makes you a better console gamer?

I'd suggest that I'm one of the best console Garden Warfare players in the world and probably the best in my country thanks to the Xim4. But does anyone but me give two sh!ts? No. So I'm not about to ask OBsIV for money because of it. That's what YouTube ads and Twitch streams are for. Add a link from your YouTube channel to your Twitch feed and fund your gaming using tips and subscriptions.

If you like the Xim, use it and do OBs a favour by spreading the good word instead of asking for him to essentially pay you for a review. It sets a dangerous precedent for other wanna-be YouTubers to beg for cash or threaten a poor review. Frankly it makes you sound kinda like a d!ck for asking in the first place.
« Last Edit: 05:05 PM - 04/24/16 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM Apex demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline trashcanman

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: SeriousKeith
« Reply #3 on: 01:23 AM - 04/25/16 »
Frankly it makes you sound kinda like a d!ck for asking in the first place.

Offline tails72

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:55 AM - 04/25/16 »
I think you guys are being a bit hard on the guy.

Yes he asked for a sponsorship, Its up to Obvis to decide if he wants to sponsor or not.

If you know its normally yourself that contacts companies asking for sponsorship its how it works.

Also it is tax deductible for the company.

The sponsorship could be anything from a few xims as give aways for the channel or discount vouchers.

But really gentlemen I feel we need to stop all the hate that goes on in the forum.

I thought we were better than that , before you would ask something and you would get helped.

Sad , it is the state of people.

Offline Zombieguy

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: Zombie_Be_Gone
« Reply #5 on: 05:21 AM - 04/25/16 »

Yes he asked for a sponsorship, Its up to Obvis to decide if he wants to sponsor or not.

If you know its normally yourself that contacts companies asking for sponsorship its how it works.

The sponsorship could be anything from a few xims as give aways for the channel or discount vouchers.

But really gentlemen I feel we need to stop all the hate that goes on in the forum.

I thought we were better than that , before you would ask something and you would get helped.

You must have been told a lot of false encouragement lies as a child from your parents.......

Offline PointBlankShot

• Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 08:11 AM - 04/25/16 »

You must have been told a lot of false encouragement lies as a child from your parents.......

^^ is the reason this forum is starting ti SUCK BALZ!!! people like this that cannot for the life of them be NICE to others.

I for one hope Punkill gets his sponsorship. and XIM should be thankful that people want to be sponsored by them, and you haters just make it impossible for the love to flow.

haters, go back under the rock you were under before your @#$% stained mouth opened up to spew hatred.
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4

Offline sidezero

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 09:00 AM - 04/25/16 »
He's getting rude responses because this post serves no point. He already asked this exact thing and was given an answer previously that was essentially "We'll reach out to you in the future if this is something we're interested in".

There was no need for a second request about this matter and he should focus his efforts on more productive means of making money if that's the goal here. He's even been given some decent advice by others in this post on how to do just that.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11:22 AM - 04/25/16 »
nothing has changed since obsivs last post

also sponsorships would be discussed via pms and emails, not through the forum
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay