XIM Community

My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)  (Read 58266 times)

Offline dnguyen5654

• View Profile
Re: My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)
« Reply #165 on: 06:19 PM - 06/04/16 »
Just got a xim4..  It's a bit if a learning curve..  Been using this St,   just wondering do people turn off aim assist? And are they turning the dead band is it down to 35?  Thanks..  Btw this is so much better than a controller

I have been personally lurking to see what people think of the XIM 4 for the dIvision. How hard is the setup? Also is it THAT much better? I am a pretty decent player already with a 223 GS... do you think I should get it?

Offline MikeGaum

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 08:52 PM - 06/04/16 »
Just got a xim4..  It's a bit if a learning curve..  Been using this St,   just wondering do people turn off aim assist? And are they turning the dead band is it down to 35?  Thanks..  Btw this is so much better than a controller

I have been personally lurking to see what people think of the XIM 4 for the dIvision. How hard is the setup? Also is it THAT much better? I am a pretty decent player already with a 223 GS... do you think I should get it?

Have you been using a controller?

I don't feel like The Division is great with the Xim... mainly because of the aim assist and lag.

This ST feels way better than the official ST for me tho.

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: TwzteD-
« Reply #167 on: 03:29 PM - 06/06/16 »
Can someone please screenshot the curves, im not on the same firmware so cant dl it, i will try to replicate it. I use watch dogs st ATM and i feel like the official has a considerable  amount of more lag than the watchdogs setup i have.
PS4 - G502 - Qck Pad - Astro A40's - Orbweaver - 24" Samsung LED monitor

Offline LLIMIT

• View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
  • Gamertag: LLlMIT
« Reply #168 on: 04:22 AM - 06/07/16 »
I made a video for my curves and config

https://youtu.be/mKCRSuO-8Qg

Not my best but it's getting there I feel. Still not as good as my Siege and BF4 ones.
Maker of the XIM Showcase videos
https://www.youtube.com/LLlMIT
SETUP
Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero
Keyboard: Koolerton Gaming Keypad
Headset: Steelseries Arctis 3 - Boreal Blue
Monitor: LG 49 SK8000

Offline psxstudio

• XIM4 - Logitech G13 / G502
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 08:41 PM - 06/16/16 »
I've created an account to say "Thanks V3n0m15!!!"  Your ST is great improvement over the standard ST and the "menu" selection works great.  I'm using G13 with G502 at max dpi.  However, I've turned up the sensitivity in hip to 20, ads to 25, sprint to 25 (personal preference).   ;D

Once again... great work making your ST!!!  Using the mouse and G13 is almost near perfect when playing the Division.

Offline mano154

• View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 01:41 PM - 06/22/16 »
Hey guys, just wanted you to know that this dose not work on a ps4, it becomes so leggy.

Offline Ettiennevl

• I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 12:34 AM - 07/13/16 »
Hey guys,

I have found turning down the Deadzone to 0 fixes the issue with Selecting consumables/Explosive rounds and so on.
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn

Offline Lenny7118

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Lenny7118
« Reply #172 on: 10:57 PM - 07/13/16 »
Hey guys,

I have found turning down the Deadzone to 0 fixes the issue with Selecting consumables/Explosive rounds and so on.

Hi, I have ps4 and using xim4 with G13 and G502 mouse. Where is the setting to set the deadzone ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Ettiennevl

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 03:39 AM - 07/17/16 »
In Game go to Settings --> controls at the very bottom of all the options you will see "Analog Dead Zone Size"
Right now every time you log into the game you will have to change as there is a glitch in the game that resets it every time you log in.
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn

Offline Jonezed7

• View Profile
My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)
« Reply #174 on: 06:12 AM - 07/19/16 »
This seems like the most active thread to discuss the division setup. I see a lot of people are using the Razer Tartarus or G13 with the Xim. I bought a Tartarus but don't really like the feel over a traditional keyboard. I primarily play the division and was wondering if anyone could recommend a keyboard. Ideally around $100 but I'm flexible.

Right now I'm leaning towards the Razer blackwidow tournament edition or Logitech G410.

Thanks

Edit: ended up buying the G410.
« Last Edit: 10:51 AM - 07/20/16 by Jonezed7 »

Offline casual_gamer_

• View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 06:24 PM - 09/27/16 »
Hi guys,

Still new to Xim4, haven't even set it up yet but I've received all my package from amazon for my peripherals.

I have the Logitech g13 keypad and Logitech g303 mouse for my set up.

Does anyone else play with a g13 and can share their keypad mapping?  I know most people use the g503 and I was going to get that but it looked too bulky for me so I went with what I'm natural comfortable with. If anyone is also using the g303 can you share what you config your forward and back button on the mouse?

Thanks

Offline jokkah

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: LV Jeeves
« Reply #176 on: 09:42 AM - 10/18/16 »
It seems like the ADS jitter hasn't / won't ever be perfected due to the way they engineered the game on console. I am totally bummed as I purchased the Xim4 specifically for The Division. No matter how much tweaking, I can't get an advantage when PvP in the DZ like I wanted.

Offline Ettiennevl

• View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 12:57 AM - 10/19/16 »
Create a new profile and see how this goes for you?

>>> XIM4 [The Division 3] START PASTE >>> X4C: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:X4C <<< XIM4 END PASTE <<<

Just adjust your sensitivity as you like it.
I think this is my news version of it anyways.

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #178 on: 05:50 AM - 11/03/16 »
I thought I'd add my contribution to this thread now the 1.4 patch has made The Division worth playing.

Create a Sniping sub-config and set the sensitivity low, like 1/2 to 1/3rd of ADS. In my case, it's 2.5 sens @ 12K DPI. Set the activation key to something you can easily hold while ADS to reduce jitter and increase stability for long-range no-scope headshots. With Deadzone set to 35, ADS feels pretty smooth as is, but dropping the sensitivity further using a Sniping mode cleans it right up and makes pixel-hunting domes over cover pretty easy.

I dropped the Sprint config, replaced it with Sniping and upped HIP to the Sprint sensitivity (12 @ 12K). I also increased the ADS sensitivity (7 @ 12K) to improve tracking of strafing enemies at mid to close range. The Sniping config takes care of longer range engagements.

I haven't found anything comfortable for the Grenade, Consumable and Emote selection wheels and might resort to the Titan One using a double-click or hold toggle for the menus.

Honestly, I don't know what the fuss is about with The Division's look mechanic. Compared to other third-person shooters like the Uncharted series, Red Dead Redemption and Mass Effect series, The Division feels far more accurate and responsive than all of them. I think it's just the nature of the third-person beast - while not as crispy as most first-person shooters, The Division is definitely more than playable using a Xim.
« Last Edit: 12:48 AM - 11/05/16 by antithesis »

Official Australian distributor for
XIM NEXUS, XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Ras_al_ghul

• View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 09:56 AM - 11/05/16 »
Am I missing something because on change of direction the sprint should auto cancel? With this setup I just continue running in that direction. BTW, I'm using V3n0m's config