XIM Community

My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)  (Read 44479 times)

Offline hsjyes

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: hsjyes
Re: My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)
« Reply #30 on: 02:41 PM - 03/17/16 »
Looking forward to trying this when I get home, thanks for taking your time to share.

Offline BKO Overdrive

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Overdrive07
« Reply #31 on: 03:05 PM - 03/17/16 »
Thanks you for all your hard work, i will also give this a go.

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: TwzteD-
« Reply #32 on: 03:34 PM - 03/17/16 »
All I get is a red !
PS4 - G502 - Qck Pad - Astro A40's - Orbweaver - 24" Samsung LED monitor

Offline gokou

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04:37 PM - 03/17/16 »
can you show me step by step the copy and paste procedure?
I've never done this before and I have no idea how to do .
thank you

Offline divisionbell77

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04:46 PM - 03/17/16 »
Any chance of getting just the curves?

Offline AV8R

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04:53 PM - 03/17/16 »
All I get is a red !

PS4 or XBox One?

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 05:03 PM - 03/17/16 »
Any chance of getting just the curves?
There are 4 different curves to the entire config
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 05:03 PM - 03/17/16 »
thank you
Okay so first you will need the latest RC firmware and manager!
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline Maverick827

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 05:43 PM - 03/17/16 »
Hello,

I got my Xim4 yesterday, specifically for The Division (Xbox One), so I'm pretty new to all of this.  I wasn't really satisfied with the first ST (it felt really jittery) so I decided to try this version.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the sensitivity feels almost unplayable to me.  I have a G502 (latest firmware) at 12k DPI/500 polling and both my aim and camera sensitivities are set to 100% in game.  It takes multiple full horizontal swipes to move 180 degrees in game, though.  Sprinting is even worse.

When I imported this version I noticed the hip sensitivity was set to 7.5 and the aim sensitivity was set to 5.0, whereas I believe the original ST had them at 40 or so.  This seems like a huge difference, and I'm not sure if perhaps I messed up importing your settings or if I'm misunderstanding the differences between the two.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 05:45 PM - 03/17/16 »
Hello,

I got my Xim4 yesterday, specifically for The Division (Xbox One), so I'm pretty new to all of this.  I wasn't really satisfied with the first ST (it felt really jittery) so I decided to try this version.

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but the sensitivity feels almost unplayable to me.  I have a G502 (latest firmware) at 12k DPI/500 polling and both my aim and camera sensitivities are set to 100% in game.  It takes multiple full horizontal swipes to move 180 degrees in game, though.  Sprinting is even worse.

When I imported this version I noticed the hip sensitivity was set to 7.5
You can upgrade the XIM sensitivity if you need to. I play on a large gaming mouse pad and it feels great to me. XIM sensitivity is always a personal preference so give that a shot. Adjust it up as much as you need.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 05:46 PM - 03/17/16 »
thank you
Tonight I will make a screen by screen instructions and hopefully that will help everyone but first make sure you have the latest RC firmware and manager

Offline BKO Overdrive

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Overdrive07
« Reply #41 on: 06:09 PM - 03/17/16 »
Fantastic Work venom. I just added the sensitivity up since I have a much lower DPI mouse (5600). Sprinting feels amazing and the menus are awesome. I lowered the boost on ads to 5 only because of my personal preference and my mouse. Thank you for all you have done

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 06:10 PM - 03/17/16 »
Fantastic Work venom. I just added the sensitivity up since I have a much lower DPI mouse (5600). Sprinting feels amazing and the menus are awesome. I lowered the boost on ads to 5 only because of my personal preference and my mouse. Thank you for all you have done
Glad you like it man! I'm going to reconfigure my mouse on my mat and see if I need to drop the boost as well but the curves feel great!

Offline TwzteD

• FiNgEr MiLiTiA
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: TwzteD-
« Reply #43 on: 06:19 PM - 03/17/16 »
I'm on ps4 wont let me paste it
PS4 - G502 - Qck Pad - Astro A40's - Orbweaver - 24" Samsung LED monitor

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 06:26 PM - 03/17/16 »
I'm on ps4 wont let me paste it
I'll have to post each curve individually then with more instructions