XIM Community

My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)  (Read 44080 times)

Offline Au1d Yin

• View Profile
Re: My Division STv2 Setup (XBOX ONE)
« Reply #150 on: 07:23 AM - 05/10/16 »
Hey, I use the Android App (Updated) and (Updated) Firmware for my XIM4 on PS4

My problem is that with the code supplied by V3n0m15 it won't paste into my Android phone XIM4 manager... However other codes I have used in the past do work.

I've tried everything to my knowledge trying to fix this so that something works... I made a new *The Division - PS4* .. Copied the entire long line of code and pasted into my profile manager and nothing changes, no keybinds, ballistics or anything.

Please help,
Thanks

You will need to update to the latest build that uses the new code format.

Please read the installation and re-pairing instructions in each thread below.
NOTE: iOS users should not upgrade to this firmware unless they are part of our TestFlight.

20160315 Firmware: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=45808.0
20160315 Manager: http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=45809.0

First time XIM user here, just got it today.  Using with a G13 and G502 combo and using XIM manager on my android 4.  The problem is that I don't appear to have the latest firmware and manager on my phone, both are version 4.00.20141114.  Unfortunately the 2 links above are dead... what do I need to do so that I can use these configurations in this thread?  BTW what does the "ST" mean?

Hi there and welcome ... it's unusual here to not get an answer, so folks must have missed this.

The latest downloads for manager and firmware are found here
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?board=77.0

It's found on "Release Candidates" (just under the "Download" section in the Xim4 part of the forum) and they only keep the last two firmware releases for download.

ST stands for "Smart Translator" btw.

Offline albanyfx

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 10:55 AM - 05/11/16 »
I been using venoms setting since day 1. Just saw the new update on division profile.

How do I backup all the setting? Do I really need to upgrade to the new ST update?

Offline JFCube

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 06:32 PM - 05/12/16 »
Just started using this, thanks for the effort put in.

Question I have is, I've tried a few different setups for The Division now, and on every one, when you make small adjustments while aiming down scope they all feel pretty horrible, it feels really jerky/not smooth.

Is this just down to the game, and something that can't be sorted because of sway or auto-aim etc?

Using a Logitech G502 at 12,000 DPI if that makes much difference? I've set polling to 500.

Offline AC230010

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: AE2100
« Reply #153 on: 08:16 AM - 05/13/16 »
I can't remember the forum topic and I am not currently using this method myself but the best idea I have read was to bind a key like CTRL or SHIFT to a profile with with an enhanced sensitivity to hold while zooming with a marksman.

The way The Divison was designed different guns and scopes have different movement speeds so you cant just have 1 setting work perfectly for every gun/scope while zoomed.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 08:30 AM - 05/13/16 »
I can't remember the forum topic and I am not currently using this method myself but the best idea I have read was to bind a key like CTRL or SHIFT to a profile with with an enhanced sensitivity to hold while zooming with a marksman.

The way The Divison was designed different guns and scopes have different movement speeds so you cant just have 1 setting work perfectly for every gun/scope while zoomed.
That's exactly what I do for marksman and depending on the scope I have for it I will adjust my Sens because it's not often that you will change it out
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline sk8aelf

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 09:09 AM - 05/15/16 »
do you mind posting your button mapping for use with the orbweaver

would like to try out what you are running.  thank you in advance

Offline mrmiyagiii

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: moarbeerplease
« Reply #156 on: 01:54 PM - 05/20/16 »
Hey ladies and gents,

Brand new to the xim4, as the Xbox controller gave me bad gamer thumb.

I got the Division set up posted by Venom on my xim  and it's awesome, so much better than the one I started with. However, I'm still feeling like it could be a little better (which would go a long way pvp wise). I have a 6400dpi mouse and I see you use  12000dpi, by switching mouses will it help a little? Any info is greatly appreciated and thanks for your work on the xim build for the division.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 02:00 PM - 05/20/16 »
Updated my settings and my layout for the new ST I'll post whole ST paste code and also the button layout for you guys
XBox One, XIM4, Logitech G502, Razer Orbweaver, Behringer Xenyx 802 audio Mixer, DSS1, Audio-Technica ATH-AD500X, Boom XLR Microphone, KVM Switch, Razer Goliathus Speed Mat

Offline pedall

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: pedall
« Reply #158 on: 02:14 PM - 05/20/16 »
Very much appreciated
, thanks!!

Offline MikeGaum

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 07:56 PM - 05/29/16 »
I might be giving this game another shot since some friends are still playing.

Are the controls been updated in the first post (Sniper profile and stuff)?

Tried the official ST real quick because I deleted the old one and it's a nightmare compared to Destiny and Uncharted 4.

Thanks for the good work btw.

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: 08:13 PM - 05/29/16 »
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-hCSthnLDidtK5DG6oIalEu6FXENf5vojGfDKj99qdo/edit?usp=docslist_api

The full code on the bottom is the new setup with the sniper profile included. I am making a few very minor tweaks and I'll post those later as well

Offline MikeGaum

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 04:03 PM - 05/30/16 »
Sweet. Will try this later tonight.

Was planning to exclusively play Overwatch but will spend a few hours per weekends on this game with friends.

Thanks again.

Offline Tanino311

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Tanino215
« Reply #162 on: 12:17 AM - 05/31/16 »
Venom one question: your config use the halo 5 guardians ST?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline V3n0m15

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 02:09 AM - 05/31/16 »
No those were just example screen shots of how to properly copy and paste full profiles it uses the most current Division ST

Online Ettiennevl

• I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 05:57 PM - 05/31/16 »
Thanks for the update V3n0m :)

I am still struggling with selecting grenades and consumables in the same though.
It's like it just never wants to select any of them.

What is everyone else doing?
Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn