XIM Community

[Wish List] Separate ST from profile  (Read 657 times)

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
[Wish List] Separate ST from profile
« on: 04:47 PM - 03/14/16 »
I'm sure it's been hashed before and will probably never change given how far along the code base has come but I really wish the ST was not married to the game profile itself.  Trying to find a workable ST for a game prior to a proper ST being released would be so much easier if we could simply *select* which ST we wanted to use for a given config. 

It's so cumbersome to create a new config, test, delete config, create another, rinse repeat in our quest to find an optimal temporary solution.

Anyhow... just another wish list item for myself. 

Side note:  I thought there was an actual posting showing requested features.. has that been removed?  I can't seem to find a stickied thread for that.
XIM Apex | Xbox Series X | HyperX Alloy Origins 60 | Razer Basilisk V3 | Artisan Ninja FX Hayate OTSU

Online OBsIV

• Administrator
  • MVP
  • It's obsessive.
    • View Profile
    • OBsIV's Blog
Re: [Wish List] Separate ST from profile
« Reply #1 on: 06:06 PM - 03/14/16 »
Thanks for your feedback -- this one may be pretty tough as the majority of the time spent adding a new Config to your XIM4 is transferring the STs to the device from Manager. It sounds like you like a way to quickly go through different STs -- kind of like when you can quickly preview different fonts in a document when you arrow through the list.
Get the most out of your XIM APEX, read the XIM APEX Support FAQ.

Offline mcdonamw

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06:15 PM - 03/14/16 »
Pretty much.  Thanks for the reply.  Hopefully something like this comes to fruition at some point.
XIM Apex | Xbox Series X | HyperX Alloy Origins 60 | Razer Basilisk V3 | Artisan Ninja FX Hayate OTSU

Offline iBloody

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07:46 PM - 03/14/16 »
Or using The keyboard for typing on ps4 without the need of unplugging from Xim4 and connecting it to ps4. Or is this already possible?

Admin