Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
The Division
« on: 09:29 AM - 03/11/16 »
I have heard some good and mostly bad about this game...

I'd love to review it myself but since I only will play it one week I was wondering if anyone was doing a give-a-way?

Note: This isn't me asking for a free copy i'm simply asking if anyone is aware of a give-a-way on a stream they frequent

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: The Division
« Reply #1 on: 10:45 AM - 03/11/16 »
incase you dont find a giveaway maybe use the cheeky way and buy the game via eg the argentina xbox store, costs around 20-25$ there
(vpn and credit card needed, fully legal)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline PointBlankShot

• MVP
  • Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11:46 AM - 03/11/16 »
on amazon with prime you can get it for $50 and free two day shipping.
Xbox One X + Orbweaver + G502 + XIM4/APEX

Offline R3MiX

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • PSN ID: KAMPR-
« Reply #3 on: 08:14 AM - 03/12/16 »
incase you dont find a giveaway maybe use the cheeky way and buy the game via eg the argentina xbox store, costs around 20-25$ there
(vpn and credit card needed, fully legal)

Odin please PM me the cheeky way to do this. This is interesting.
XiM3R since ever since.

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 02:45 PM - 03/12/16 »
Based on the beta it seems like it'll be a solid game in six months to a year. Right now, I don't think it's worth it. Also, I'm personally tired of grindy RNG games. I feel like I'm running in a hamster wheel. At the moment I want games that have a definitive end to them. But if I was going to play a grindy game right now I'd probably give Warframe another try.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline asilver

• MVP
  • STE4LYOURFACE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10:13 AM - 03/15/16 »
So... No ragrets?

Can't help it, looks so bad. The 30 minute movie they made was better than the game. kinda a let down for how long they've been building this up, like it was going to be goty...
Dirty Tony De La Nomadz M.C.

cs:go

Offline Phil Ashio

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12:18 AM - 03/16/16 »
The game's a massive commercial and critical success, though. Definitely didn't expect that.
"MW ST1 users are an inferior species and an evolutionary abomination" - On the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin

Offline abc123

• MVP
  • It's as easy as ABC 123
    • View Profile
    • unofficial xim api cloud for configs
  • Gamertag: Dr Donkey Kong
« Reply #7 on: 01:23 PM - 03/21/16 »
yeah i didn't buy it...decided it wasn't worth it.

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:26 PM - 03/21/16 »
I made the mistake of not buyin it and now most the people i know who bought it are already past level 30 that i am now too far behind to bother XD.

It sounds abit grindy but ive only heard good things but i just dont get to play much right now

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03:59 PM - 03/21/16 »
a lv30 friend with acceptable gear can level you up to 30 in no time
he just needs to join your game and then the two of you do all sidemissions in the highest level regions :)
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Gurnaldo

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 01:22 AM - 03/22/16 »
Yea i was told u could speed level up with some help but surely that defeats the point and half the fun.  I could be wrong tho.

Offline Zocus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 08:29 AM - 03/22/16 »
The Division is a solid game at the moment and will improuve with time.
If you enjoy Destiny, WoW, D3/D2, COD you will like it.
Some people said it's a grind game but what game is not ?

Offline PointBlankShot

• MVP
  • Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 09:23 AM - 03/22/16 »
I bought it, along with hitman + all upgrades (paris), all the extra @#$% for BF Hardline, the expansion for BLOPS3, porche pack for Forza6... and a handful more small games.

I played each one, and hitman is the only one i completed... and BF Hardline with all being 50% off right now.... is an awesome game with tons of players, and great maps to play on that are new to me since I just got the 4 expansions.

I for one will vote for hitman and BF Hardline. Unfortunately the division is just a game that is grindy. seriously grindy.

now the ^^ above me says "what game is not grindy"....  well some more than others I guess.

I will say BF Hardline and the division are grind games to get better gear.... however in the division you play the exact same missions over and over and over... at least for now. until we get more land to play in.

BF Hardline although a grind for gear game is on many different maps. each time its new/different.

I think the division has lots of potential, however the bad is that you if you didn't get the game day one cannot ever go into the dark zone to play.  you will simply be beaten up and die.

+ hitman is an amazing concept.  I did hate the fact that there are only two locations, and all missions are played there... its gets old pretty fast, but the initial play through is worth $15 beans... unfortunately you need to spend an additional $50 beans to get to unlock Paris now, or wait for it to release as a stand alone.

Offline mist4fun

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 09:34 AM - 03/22/16 »
I'm enjoying it. I agree with Zocus, if you liked Destiny you will like this. It has the same problem as Destiny at launch with lack of endgame content, maybe even more so with the lack of regular PvP modes but it's still fun.
Have a problem with your XIM APEX? Find a solution in the XIM APEX Support FAQ
XIM APEX Quick Start Guide   |   XIM Instructional Videos

Offline PointBlankShot

• MVP
  • Xbox One X > PS4
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12:46 PM - 03/22/16 »
I would enjoy a true multiplayer of this and not this dark zone @#$%.