XIM Community

Xbox One S  (Read 1194 times)

Offline WittMurse

• View Profile
Xbox One S
« on: 12:15 AM - 07/22/16 »
I've been holding out on an Xbox one because PS4 has been more that adequate lately.  I'm now in the market and Xbox one S will release soon.  Maybe a dumb question, but will XIM4 support Xbox one S?  This  could be a deciding factor for me. 

Thanks all. 

Offline Loki

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Loki Revamped
  • PSN ID: LokiRevamped
Re: Xbox One S
« Reply #1 on: 07:04 AM - 07/22/16 »
Being that the New Xbox 1S is using the same coding as the existing X1 I would say yes.

Please don't trivialize something you don't understand

Offline bluesfanpat

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Bluesfanpat
« Reply #2 on: 11:27 AM - 08/03/16 »
In case you're still wondering, the XIM DOES work with the Xbox One S just fine. Only issue is the new controller doesn't get along with the XIM yet, which is supposed to be fixed soon :)

Offline antithesis

• MVP
    • View Profile
    • Mod Squad
« Reply #3 on: 01:55 AM - 08/04/16 »
Keep in mind the XB1 S is just the Slim model. If you're prepared to wait another year, the much more powerful Scorpio will launch. So you're spending a few hundred bucks on something that will be obsolete in 12 months.

Official Australian distributor for XIM APEX, Titan One & Titan Two at Mod Squad
XIM APEX demos on Twitch and YouTube. Follow Twitter for live stream alerts

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03:30 AM - 08/04/16 »
Looks cool, waiting for Neo OR Scorpion though.
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline willthetech

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05:02 AM - 08/04/16 »
I would say get the 500gb model instead…I got the 2tb version just because I got a good deal with my old xbox one trade ins, plus a free game, controller and 1 year membership, seriously you can’t beat that. I can tell you the new s its faster in the gui interface, maybe because its new and the drive spins faster or just a placebo effect but it just feels 10 times better. Also I have a 250gb external ssd drive (homemade) and loading games its way much faster than before. I am happy with this model…and when Scorpio comes then I can trade this one in 