XIM Community

Sounblaster x7 vnoda boompro setup  (Read 576 times)

Offline Jasjoe1991

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jasjoe1991
Sounblaster x7 vnoda boompro setup
« on: 01:01 PM - 02/01/16 »
Hi guys so ive pretty much seteverything up between my x7 598 and boom mic, but people say they hear themselves wjen im in chat with them and i can hear this deafening screeching sound which comes randomly. Ive played around with the settings on the crystal voice setting and on the ps4 bit it hasn't improved. Can someone help me out with this please.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Sounblaster x7 vnoda boompro setup
« Reply #1 on: 06:22 PM - 02/01/16 »
go into the app and then to mixer, look at the bottom into the recording mixer
try and see if you maybe record "what you hear" to the mic

also worth a try in the crystal voice settings check if you use the mic supervising volume, you might have set your own voice as a playback which then is echoed via your headphones being too loud
an option here might also that you use the builtin x7 mic instead of your attached one, verify the correct one is used

third option might be a wrong wiring or the mic not working properly
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Offline Jasjoe1991

• View Profile
  • PSN ID: Jasjoe1991
« Reply #2 on: 03:36 PM - 02/03/16 »
Could you show me your settings please. I still have this problem and im being told i dont sound clear compared to my old astros. Sorry to sound like a nuisance but it just gets to me, i sound clear when i hear myself but everyone says ibsound muffled

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12:16 PM - 02/04/16 »
here are the settings:
http://xim4.com/community/index.php?topic=43556.msg536843#msg536843

your sennheiser + mic works perfectly with the mixamp?

have you tried it without the mic?
use the inbuilt x7 mic instead of the boom-mic and see if your voice is better, that way you can test if its the boom-mic
PS5 & X1 | C: MS | XIM Apex & Nexus | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Glorious Model O | D: 1800 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIM Central

Admin