XIM Community

Can everyone tell me what your accuracy is on Halo 5 and then your sensitvity?  (Read 1734 times)

Offline jmurphydale

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ME PLAY JOKE
I am trying to get a feel for the optimum sensitivity setting on halo 5. I use 13 on xim sens and have a 12000 dpi mouse. I average about 50 percent accuracy. What is everyone else's accuracy?  Also how do you use the ADS? cant figure that out.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Offline jmurphydale

• View Profile
I would like to also add that I was actually doing better on my accuracy when my sens was set to 19 but my sniping becomes terrible at that point. That's the only reason I have moved down to 13.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
hey,

here the settings from Pain whos currently ranked #12 worldwide in accuracy and headshot accuracy
not sure if theres any ximmer higher than him

G502 with 6400 DPI and 10 XIM sensitivity
recon layout which means ADS is a toggle
no ADS config in the XIM as HIP and ADS have the same mechanic + thats how you have the same speed in HIP and ADS

here you have the full XIM config he is using (with the DPI and XIM sensitivity above)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcLBLyLVVM

overall though its not clever to copy other peoples sensitivity as you might prefer different ones
a very good method to determine your own perfect sensitivity is watching and doing the following tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBuiD11WDM
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

My Fortnite Creator Code: beamimpact
Check out my Youtube Channel: XIMGameplay

Offline jmurphydale

• View Profile
Thanks for the reply. I thought the xim requires the highest dpi you can get. Also how do I translate that video you posted to halo 5? I cant calculate exact movements on h5 like that.

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
you have to adapt the video to Halo 5 as good as possible, of course its not a 1:1 copy :)
but you can do calcualte your XIM sensitivity that way to the point where max accuracy meets maximum speed, which suprisingly for most people is a way lower sensitivity than they are used to
eg Pains sensitivity is actually pretty low for common player standards

set a certain DPI you want to game on and then use your current sensitivity you use as a basis to start the calculation for the video, that way it works

as for the DPI
no highest DPI is not always best, it depends on the case
eg cloth mousemats usually suffer from high dpi as the cloth fibers can create jitter on higher DPIs, though that depends on the granularity of the cloth pad (some cloth pad can go 10.000 DPI, others 4000)
PS4 & X1 | C: MS | XIM4 | FW: the latest ofc! :) | Mon: BenQ XL2420Z | Pad: Zowie G-SR | KB: Ducky DK1008L Cherry Red O-Rings| A: AKG K701 Creative X7 Antlion Modmic | M: Zowie EC1-A | D: 3200 | P: 1000hz | BF4 4 HIP: 35 ADS: 20

Offline ProfessorHeady

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ProfessorHeady
My in game accuracy is usually around 60% or higher unless I'm trying to hit targets that are very far away with a BR where few shots land. In a tighter map like The Rig, or Coliseum etc it's usually around 60%  I find 7 sens with 12k dpi is the sweet spot for me.

Offline polo83

• View Profile
Hi odin! Interesting what you said about the cloth mousepads.
I have an old eyepad cloth one, def going to buy a non cloth top pad for my g502.

Do you have any suggestions? Many thanks

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
im not much familiar with plastic pads as i dont like them

if you want a cloth pad that supports high DPI look into the Artisan pads or the Puretrack Talent
the Artisan company also offers a lot of plastic pads and hard pads :)

Offline ProfessorHeady

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: ProfessorHeady
I am trying to get a feel for the optimum sensitivity setting on halo 5. I use 13 on xim sens and have a 12000 dpi mouse. I average about 50 percent accuracy. What is everyone else's accuracy?  Also how do you use the ADS? cant figure that out.

Thanks!

Jonathan

I've also had really good experiences lately with 5000 DPI using 10.8 sens and 12k DPI using 4.5 sens.

Offline jmurphydale

• View Profile
How do you turn around? That would be sooooooo slow to turn

Offline Od1n

• Global Moderator
  • MVP
    • View Profile
How do you turn around? That would be sooooooo slow to turn

DPI is key here

the more DPI the faster the mouse moves, so if you use a XIM Sensitivity of 10.8 and it feels slow for you its most likely because you dont use the same amount of DPI but a much lower value
DPI and XIM Sensitivity are indirect proportional, double one side and divide the other to stay on the same speed

Offline joysleep1

• View Profile
hey,

here the settings from Pain whos currently ranked #12 worldwide in accuracy and headshot accuracy
not sure if theres any ximmer higher than him

G502 with 6400 DPI and 10 XIM sensitivity
recon layout which means ADS is a toggle
no ADS config in the XIM as HIP and ADS have the same mechanic + thats how you have the same speed in HIP and ADS

here you have the full XIM config he is using (with the DPI and XIM sensitivity above)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHcLBLyLVVM

overall though its not clever to copy other peoples sensitivity as you might prefer different ones
a very good method to determine your own perfect sensitivity is watching and doing the following tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxBuiD11WDM

wait. What do you mean by "10 XIM sensitivty". Is that the mouse sensitivity setting?
Also, how do you ensure you are playing on 6400 DPI all the time?
Thanks

Admin