XIM Community

Max Turn Limit?  (Read 1686 times)

Offline trenth

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: TrentHallmark
Max Turn Limit?
« on: 06:00 PM - 01/09/16 »
I seem to be hitting my maximum turn limit very quickly.

Zowie FK2
3200DPI
Ingame Sensitivity Maximum
This issue wasn't happening when not using Commander.

I'm playing with ADS Sensitivity of 4 and I still hit it very quickly.

Offline trenth

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Max Turn Limit?
« Reply #1 on: 07:06 PM - 01/09/16 »
Alright, I seemed to have fixed this issue as well.

Having the poling rate above 125hz (1000 in this case) makes the game all wonky. It feels like my speed of my mouse will decline over time when I move it left in an ARC motion. Like it's hitting speed bumps.

So I put it back to 125HZ and just set the sensitivity lower and have been playing fine like this.

Offline trenth

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08:08 PM - 01/09/16 »
Alright, I still don't think something is right.
http://pokit.org/get/?6aba6d54e68be82aeca412c6e932df50.jpg

I'm still hitting the speed limit very easily (by moving my wrist) i'm at 3200DPI on a Zowie FK2.

Any idea as to why this is happening?

Offline trenth

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08:25 PM - 01/09/16 »
And in order to combat everything I just did my polling rate has to be at 1000hz. Maybe it's something to do with my mouse sensor? Not entirely sure but if I don't have the poling rate at 1000 I have the issues described above. This has been SOLVED!

Offline grandroyal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 04:44 AM - 01/13/16 »
And in order to combat everything I just did my polling rate has to be at 1000hz. Maybe it's something to do with my mouse sensor? Not entirely sure but if I don't have the poling rate at 1000 I have the issues described above. This has been SOLVED!

You kinda helped me with an issue I had been facing. For some reason around the same time I started to use SandhawkC my reticle would start to move in jittery little jumps whenever I used my mouse. It only happened after a certain amount of time had passed (10-15mins) and when I restarted the App the issue disappeared again.

After setting my mouse polling rate to 1000 it now seems to be fully gone. Strange stuff..

Offline trenth

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 01:06 PM - 01/14/16 »

You kinda helped me with an issue I had been facing. For some reason around the same time I started to use SandhawkC my reticle would start to move in jittery little jumps whenever I used my mouse. It only happened after a certain amount of time had passed (10-15mins) and when I restarted the App the issue disappeared again.

After setting my mouse polling rate to 1000 it now seems to be fully gone. Strange stuff..

The weird thing is the app never shows the polling rate going to 1000.