XIM Community

Unlimited Care Package Glitching x3!!! The WHOLE BASS!!!  (Read 1703 times)

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
BTW, the patch isn't out on 360 yet, BUT you can STILL get unlimited carepackages with a combination of the original (use special grenade) AND the last (mount something).

Pull Marker pin
Mount
Use and Hold grenade
Killstreak Button
Throw, throw, use crate, new package

So.... Even patched for a second time you can still do it LoL!
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Shrimpanzee

• MVP
    • View Profile
  • Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
Re: Unlimited Care Package Glitching x3!!! The WHOLE BASS!!!
« Reply #1 on: 02:10 PM - 01/30/10 »
goddamnit

Offline SkippyFX

• "give me something i cant do, and ill do it"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07:06 PM - 01/30/10 »
+karma <3

Offline Buttcheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10:15 AM - 01/31/10 »
The way I do it (it still works) is by pressing the d pad 4 times instead of 2. My way only works for medium to high objects such as cars (climbing the back of a pick up truck). You don't have to press fast, but at a consistent speed.
It's actually pretty comfortable.....
Love,
Buttcheddar :)

Offline Ub3rn00ber

• MVP
  • I will punish you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 01:35 PM - 01/31/10 »
BTW, the patch isn't out on 360 yet, BUT you can STILL get unlimited carepackages with a combination of the original (use special grenade) AND the last (mount something).

Pull Marker pin
Mount
Use and Hold grenade
Killstreak Button

I'm not a smart man.  I need further clarification.  Pull Marker pin then I mount something?  pull marker pin of what?  The care package?  What?  WTFi/  Then mount something?  You mean climb up on something?  Then what...  Then use and hold a grenade?  How can I "use" the grenade and THEN hold it?  During my time in the military, you didn't want to be holding a grenade very long when you used it.  That tends to get messy.    Then I throw then throw again?  @#$%?  yeah use your fancy technology and give me a video.  Otherwise this nonsense is nothing but jibberish.

Offline mikael

• MVP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03:45 PM - 01/31/10 »

Pull Marker pin
Mount
Use and Hold grenade
Killstreak Button

I'm not a smart man.  I need further clarification.  Pull Marker pin then I mount something?  pull marker pin of what?  The care package?  What?  WTFi/  Then mount something?  You mean climb up on something?  Then what...  Then use and hold a grenade?  How can I "use" the grenade and THEN hold it?  During my time in the military, you didn't want to be holding a grenade very long when you used it.  That tends to get messy.    Then I throw then throw again?  @#$%?  yeah use your fancy technology and give me a video.  Otherwise this nonsense is nothing but jibberish.

Uber, good luck understanding him. He never makes sense lol.
« Last Edit: 04:54 PM - 01/31/10 by mikael »

Admin