• Gamertag: Shrimpanzee
Re: CPL Mouse
« Reply #1 on: 03:02 PM - 01/30/10 »
...CPL mouse fix?

Offline puppyfranklin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 03:33 PM - 01/30/10 »
Cpl mouse fix did a very goodjob of removing the mouse acceleration in windows xp

If you own a razer mouse it also has the ability to remove acceleration in the software.. Removing acceleration will always help your aim.. Its muscle memory acceleration changes how your cursor/crosshair moves depending on the speed and longevity of the movement

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 06:22 PM - 01/30/10 »
none in 7. doens't even change anything AFAIC. others have noted the same.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline puppyfranklin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07:15 PM - 01/30/10 »
cpl mouse_fix isnt for 7 or vista

It was created by the CPL because we were forced to use windows xp @ the cpl about 2months before the event they said that the tournament computers were going to run windows xp I personally ran windows 98 or windows 2000 like 90% of the gamers at the time.. didnt have any idea what acceleration was until I installed windows xp.. but the cpl removed that and basically made XP and 98 sensitivity in Counter-strike atleast the same again..

I took a long break from pc gaming and came back and happened to purchase a deathadder because it was like a superhero version of my ms3.0 I used for several years and the razer software abolished all of my acceleration issues in windows 7 and vista and in xp but i still ran the cpl mouse fix cause it was habit lol

Offline SkippyFX

• "give me something i cant do, and ill do it"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07:19 PM - 01/30/10 »