XIM Community

Clips of the week  (Read 1347 times)

Offline SkippyFX

• "give me something i cant do, and ill do it"
    • View Profile
Clips of the week
« on: 09:20 PM - 01/27/10 »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g11-nYOQoJI

Im submitting the best 3 from a 3 hour sesh of gameplay.

Please give me your input at 3 and what times there in the video.

Offline bdm214

• MVP
    • View Profile
Re: Clips of the week
« Reply #1 on: 11:41 PM - 01/27/10 »
Pretty @#$% good. Do you use any ahk for those pistols? U have your config/mouse posted? Very nice work! This should be a promotional clip for the xim precision.

Offline Lord Of The Sith

• MVP
  • Made up from mostly non toxic materials.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02:44 AM - 01/28/10 »
Very nice, alittle bit of music over the top and i would have bought MW2 again lol..
Click > Here < for my COD4:RM / BOPs3 XIM4 Setup.

XIM4: FAQ - Downloads - Hardware Compatibility

Offline SkippyFX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 04:56 PM - 01/29/10 »
Pretty @#$% good. Do you use any ahk for those pistols? U have your config/mouse posted? Very nice work! This should be a promotional clip for the xim precision.

http://xim3.com/community/index.php?topic=3862.0

i dont use a hotkey for akimbos though

Offline jumpman21

• View Profile
  • Gamertag: Leonard Dollars
« Reply #4 on: 07:47 PM - 02/01/10 »
Nice clips! Were you uploading these for a Top 5 Plays channel or something along those lines? And have you uploaded any full matches, I want to see a xim user play MW2 but haven't found anything on YouTube :-\
Lurker since Xim 1
Xim 3 Owner since 12/2011

Offline SkippyFX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09:54 PM - 02/01/10 »
Nice clips! Were you uploading these for a Top 5 Plays channel or something along those lines? And have you uploaded any full matches, I want to see a xim user play MW2 but haven't found anything on YouTube :-\
Thanks,
Yeah ill be uploading sum of my full search games / domination games. ill actually do it 2moro. it just takes like 4 hours to render a good a video thats why i haven't gotten around to it. But ill upload some more soon. but i do have 2 full ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdVRlaOGk7M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPKHUhFFFLI

Offline Ice_Hole

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10:54 PM - 02/01/10 »
it just takes like 4 hours to render a good a video thats why i haven't gotten around to it.

Try using Badaboom to render your videos.  At least, if you have a nVidia 8800 or better video card in your machine.  I love it for quick renders, or for something I want to post to youtube real quick.  I recently had to make a 2 hour video, normal render times were somewhere around 14 hours on a good quad core machine.  Using Badaboom I was able to complete renders in as little as an hour and a half (low quality), to right around 2 hours.  But then again, it is only if you have a nVidia graphics card in your machine so the program can take advantage of CUDA.

(My source video was 1080p 24fps, so quality video.  Somewhere in the neighborhood of 90 gigs or so RAW.)

- Ice_Hole

Offline toysrme

• 14 National Championships
  • MVP
  • FannyPAX, best avatar EVAAAR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02:53 AM - 02/02/10 »
na dont do that ! badaboom = epic fail
it's EXTREMELY low quality transcoder that has no useful options in it. x264 runs FAR faster using the same BS crap quality settings, but can encode ungodly higher quality.

if you actually like the GPU crap you might as well use cyberlink powerdirector. It encodes with the same crap quality you get from GPU encders, but atleast you can edit your videos with it. Works with ati or nvidia.
Somebody didn't read the rules before posting. You need a post count of 100 500 to talk directly to toys.
[/size]

Offline Ice_Hole

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03:56 AM - 02/02/10 »
na dont do that ! badaboom = epic fail
it's EXTREMELY low quality transcoder that has no useful options in it. x264 runs FAR faster using the same BS crap quality settings, but can encode ungodly higher quality.

if you actually like the GPU crap you might as well use cyberlink powerdirector. It encodes with the same crap quality you get from GPU encders, but atleast you can edit your videos with it. Works with ati or nvidia.

Sure, if you are encoding for your own personal collection.  But if it is going onto youtube it's just going to turn into junk anyhow (Or anyplace that streams video's for that matter).  IMHO you aren't going to see a difference between something encoded with badaboom and uploaded to youtube, and something encoded with Premier (Which is what I usually use, I make the video, use that to edit, and then encode my own personal version, then use badaboom to pound out a more youtube/ Vimeo/ Motionbox friendly version.  And overall, it saves me a ton of time.  I do keep a high quality version on hand (Of anything important), and the others I upload wherever.

But do it any way you like.  Test it out, and upload your good quality few hour rendered video to youtube, and then re-render it with good quality settings in badaboom and upload that.  The badaboom version will take you MUCH less time, and with proper settings in badaboom the difference is negligible.

- Ice_Hole