XIM Community

Xecuter XFRAG 360 opinions?  (Read 1218 times)

Offline playboyjoe

• View Profile
Xecuter XFRAG 360 opinions?
« on: 08:09 AM - 01/27/10 »
I found this randomly by searching for sth completely different.
I used the searchbar but found nothing about it. ;)

So now I'm a bit curious if someone had tried this thing out. I'm wondering if it works better than the x... sniper pro (forgot the name of the piece of crap ;D). I know it cannot beat the xim in any way :D, but maybe it's better than any other adapter available, since it's lil bit cheaper and quite frankly I think there must be some improvements in technology over the years.
Though it looks almost the same as the x...(dont wanna google it) it doesn't mean it works the same. Plus they say Xim 1 would improve their product .

If someone had tried it out please feel free to give your opinions.
here's the link of the official website:

http://team-xecuter.com/xfrag/

Offline jas0n

• KA PAOW!!
    • View Profile
Re: Xecuter XFRAG 360 opinions?
« Reply #1 on: 09:42 AM - 01/27/10 »
I found this randomly by searching for sth completely different.
I used the searchbar but found nothing about it. ;)

So now I'm a bit curious if someone had tried this thing out. I'm wondering if it works better than the x... sniper pro (forgot the name of the piece of crap ;D). I know it cannot beat the xim in any way :D, but maybe it's better than any other adapter available, since it's lil bit cheaper and quite frankly I think there must be some improvements in technology over the years.
Though it looks almost the same as the x...(dont wanna google it) it doesn't mean it works the same. Plus they say Xim 1 would improve their product .

If someone had tried it out please feel free to give your opinions.
here's the link of the official website:

http://team-xecuter.com/xfrag/

That thing looks exactly like the XFPS sniper crap. Why don't you just get a xim2? If money is an issue save up and wait. I don't recommend spending money on sub par products to save a few bucks, especially when many of the members here including myself have had first hand experience with products like these.

On their site it states:
Achieve higher accuracy and functions with the excellent XIM1 addon designed by OBsIV (Offered for sale at www.XIM360.com highly recommended)

AT least they recognize OBsIV and the xim's superior capabilities.
Xim3+Xim2 (Xbox 360 Controller Wired)
Logitech G15v2 + G13
Logitech G500
Astro MixAmp + Beyerdynamic DT880
Sennheiser HD598 AD700
Mw3 spawns are so bad that I was playing on Seatown and spawned in Dome. hahaha sry

Offline playboyjoe

• View Profile
Re: Xecuter XFRAG 360 opinions?
« Reply #2 on: 11:32 AM - 01/27/10 »
I already have a xim 2 and quite happy wit it :D.
I posted out of curiousity, just want to know how it feels -better or worse than xfps(thank u for the name), esecially in conjuction with xim1